GUILTY MI - Christina Thompson-Harris, 36, husband poisoned her cereal with lethal dose of heroin, Aug 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All these people who heard him talk about "getting rid" of his wife, looking for pills she wouldn't be able to taste, and NO ONE said anything?? If someone had spoken up this young mother might still be alive. Her husband is a monster, no doubt, but I'm also appalled by the people who never alerted authorities. So, so sad.

All these people who heard him talk about "getting rid" of his wife, looking for pills she wouldn't be able to taste, and NO ONE said anything?? If someone had spoken up this young mother might still be alive. Her husband is a monster, no doubt, but I'm also appalled by the people who never alerted authorities. So, so sad.

I don't know why those people weren't charged especially the one that gave Xanax.

Husband accused of poisoning wife ordered to pay $2 million civil judgment

Sep 30, 2019

"DAVISON (WJRT) (9/30/2019) - ......Genesee County Circuit Court Judge David Newblatt entered an order Friday requiring Harris pay the family of his wife, Christina Ann-Thompson Harris. Interest begins accruing on the payment immediately.

Jason Harris agreed to pay the $2 million about two years ago, but Newblatt's order made it an official court requirement.

Jason Harris was found liable for the death of Christina Harris in the civil case. Criminal charges were announced against Jason Harris in August, nearly five years after his wife died.

Investigators say Jason Harris poisoned his wife's cereal with a lethal dose of heroin. He also is facing criminal charges for allegedly trying to hire a hit man to kill Christina...."

Husband accused of poisoning wife ordered to pay $2 million civil judgment

ZXV63S2V6RFHFHDIC5PZ3UAAHA.jpg

The medical examiner had classified Christina Ann-Thompson Harris' 2014 death as an accidental overdose. But investigators now believe she was poisoned at their home in Davison, 60 miles (100 kilometers) north of Detroit.

Jason Harris' co-workers said he had been looking for a hit man. David Groshong said Harris approached him for drugs so his wife "would go to sleep and quit nagging."
Man faces murder trial for allegedly poisoning wife's cereal

MSM link when I have one, but I'm being told by friends that he has been found guilty as charged on all 3 counts. First count of murder carries a mandatory sentence of Life without parole.

Jury finds Mich. man guilty of killing wife with heroin-laced cereal in 2014 (detroitnews.com)

Flint — A Davison man has been convicted of murdering his wife in 2014 by poisoning her cereal, the Genesee County Prosecutor's Office said.

A jury Wednesday found Jason Thomas Harris, 47, guilty of first-degree murder, solicitation of murder and delivery of a controlled substance causing death, Genesee County Prosecutor David Leyton said in a statement.

Harris faces up to life in prison without the possibility of parole and is scheduled to be sentenced next month.

Harris was charged in the September 2014 death of his wife, Christina Ann-Thompson Harris. Police and prosecutors accused him of serving her a bowl of breakfast cereal that he laced with a lethal dose of heroin...

A Davison man sentenced to life in prison in December 2021 after poisoning his wife’s cereal with a lethal dose of heroin has requested a new trial.

Genesee County Circuit Judge David J. Newblatt on Monday, Jan. 23, will decide whether to grant Jason Thomas Harris, 48, a new trial on the grounds that Harris received ineffective counsel at his November 2021 trial on charges of first-degree murder, solicitation of murder and delivery of a controlled substance causing death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth
Back