DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Christine Chiles was last seen Friday at 4 a.m. The mother of three may be suffering from depression. She was wearing gray sweatpants and a baggy beige sweater. Officers searched Chiles' home and the immediate area, which has included parts of the Detroit River and areas of open space. A K9 unit attempted to track her scent, but was unsuccessful.

Grosse Ile police searching for missing mom

70550994_1425869587560493_6058404219751235584_n.jpg

I live just minutes away from here. They aren't giving us a lot of information. Some reports are saying she was seen on video leaving her home on foot and others are saying there is no surveillance video of her. It doesn't appear, in my opinion, that she ever left the island.

Her FB: Log into Facebook | Facebook

Massive search underway for missing woman from Grosse Ile
SABBM:
She was last seen at approximately 4 a.m. on Friday. She was wearing gray sweatpants and a baggy beige sweater.

“The Police Department has requested assistance from the Wayne County Sheriff Marine Division and the United States Coast Guard in the search that is still ongoing,” Pelland said in a statement released on Saturday.

Water...Water everywhere.

Stating the obvious: This isn't looking good.

At all.

JMO.

Last edited:
From her FB page (link posted by @GordianKnot, TY!) , it looks like she has three children, with at least two of them under 18. How horribly sad for her children and her family, but I'm glad she was found. Condolences to her children, her family, and her friends.

Her poor children. I haven’t seen any statements released from her family at all. Prayers to all involved.

Tragedy strikes the Chiles family AGAIN. Right now a search is underway for the husband of the late Christina Chiles. Last night a 40ft boat capsized in the Detroit River. There were 14 passengers (9 adults, 5 children). Mr Robert Chiles and Father Rooney (Trenton priest) were passengers and have been missing since the boat capsized. Search and rescue is underway right now. It is unknown if any of the Chiles children were on board. So terribly sad for the Chiles family.

Tragedy strikes the Chiles family AGAIN. Right now a search is underway for the husband of the late Christina Chiles. Last night a 40ft boat capsized in the Detroit River. There were 14 passengers (9 adults, 5 children). Mr Robert Chiles and Father Rooney (Trenton priest) were passengers and have been missing since the boat capsized. Search and rescue is underway right now. It is unknown if any of the Chiles children were on board. So terribly sad for the Chiles family.

Oh my, how tragic. I had seen about the boat capsizing but didn't realize her husband was on board. I feel so heartbroken for their children and family. I really hope they weren't on the boat. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie
Back