MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If DS parents can find out when DS last gassed up her jeep and how much gas she pumped (say she topped it up), they could take the fuel level in the jeep when they found it and roughly calculate how far the jeep was driven since the last gas-up.

If DS gassed up on Friday, maybe she went out at lunch and after a week of rain and in preparation for the weekend, filled up her jeep and maybe or maybe not got a car wash with her fill up.

Regardless of the car wash, figuring out when she last gassed up and how much gas was left might prove helpful in figuring out how far DS's jeep was driven--and if that mileage is consistent with DS's usually work-a-day routine.

Doesn't look like she lived too far from work. So if she gassed up on Wednesday or Thursday even, and there's a lot of fuel gone...try to account for what miles she would have driven prior to Friday night and then see if it matches up.

Excellent thought! Also, verifying with someone from work or wherever that her car was that dirty at work on Friday.

Thanks for the link to the mlive article!

I believe that Secret Service is indeed involved in this investigation. I am going to post the link to the press conference below. Right around the six-minute mark, Farmington Hills Police Chief Nebus starts listing the 12 agencies working on the case, and then around the 21-minute mark, he describes SONIC/South Oakland Narcotics Intelligence Consortium as the local LE agency that does surveillance and undercover work, that has been following up on the tips they have received.

Sorry, just wanting to clarify :)!

https://www.facebook.com/wxyzdetroit/videos/10153987282291135/

Yes..I said that upthread. It is NOT our nations government secret service, it is SONIC. I mean seriously, why in the world would THE secret service be investigating this? I don't think it was drug related either. I am starting to despair...her mom said that her money was also left behind.

I'm still wondering why the DEA and this SONIC group are involved. That isn't typical at all. Were either of these groups involved in the other case close by there (the woman found on the Home Depot)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been following this from the start but assumed when they said the reason for her being missing wasn't in question, they were implying they weren't concerned that she had gone missing (perhaps they even had expected it in some way) but that they were concerned about her wellbeing....

But... secret service?

Not concerned why she's missing now implies to me that they might know something about the circumstances of her being missing. Perhaps it is an abduction but not in the regular random snatching way. Perhaps Danielle has found herself embroiled in something that has put her in danger in some way.

LE are obviously keeping a fair chunk of information close to their vests, because at the moment I see a conflict of massive LE response and a lack of information. There must be a reason they believe she's in such danger to involve FBI and secret service, but they're certainly not letting on what it is right now.

I am just catching up now but some great insights have been made over the last few hours... now I have 5 pages to read haha.

It seems as if there could be a lot more to this than just a random abduction.

Flyer and Link where updated information will be posted.
Reward now at $63,000!

Attachments

• 15390916_1610778015895037_2617900422414174836_n (1).jpg
    15390916_1610778015895037_2617900422414174836_n (1).jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 489
Just a quick thought...I read that her vehicle was parked at the apt complex up in front. At the time of day she got off of work it is very rare to get those spots imho.
Which makes me think it may have been parked there during another time frame...possibly by someone else.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just a quick thought...I read that her vehicle was parked at the apt complex up in front. At the time of day she got off of work it is very rare to get those spots imho.
Which makes me think it may have been parked there during another time frame...possibly by someone else.

We're not certain the car was there at just after 5pm that day are we? Just checking as I think someone said the friend saw it there at 6pm the next day.

If Danielle arrived home from work at @5:00PM on Friday, it was nearly dark. Are parking areas and building exteriors well-lit?

I'm late getting back here, but horrible lighting and this management company doesn't maintain things too well so I'm going to guess there are a number of lights not working as well. This complex is one that looks pretty benign during the day but I, a pretty fearless person, would have my head on swivel as I ran to my building at night.

Here is a pretty good example of the "lighting" at this place at night from another incident that happened there, this is how it is when the building light over the door is out (the light illuminating the police car is the flash from the camera).

download_1446031197313_25851072_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

I am just catching up now but some great insights have been made over the last few hours... now I have 5 pages to read haha.

It seems as if there could be a lot more to this than just a random abduction.

I fell foul to this. Not sure what happened but I think I must've been on the thread already and replied without it having refreshed... so there I am talking about secret service when it's already been debunked as being SONIC, not secret services. By the time I'd realised and caught up, it was too late to edit :laughing:

I don't mind looking like an eejit though; there's always one in a thread somewhere ;)

I'm glad it's picking up momentum in here; hopefully that's good news for finding Danielle.

Here is a pretty good example of the "lighting" at this place at night from another incident that happened there, this is how it is when the building light over the door is out (the light illuminating the police car is the flash from the camera).

attachment.php

Thanks!

So pretty damn dark! That's pretty bad for a complex.

I was wondering how neighbours could not confirm if her car was there that night (I am a nosey neighbour and have nosey neighbours :) ) but that explains a lot.

Thanks!

So pretty damn dark! That's pretty bad for a complex.

I was wondering how neighbours could not confirm if her car was there that night (I am a nosey neighbour and have nosey neighbours :) ) but that explains a lot.
Sadly my son's and his fiancee's apt complex is dark, also. I noticed when I stopped by last night.

I wonder if she had went up to pack and took out the garbage before cleaning up from work and packing. Sometimes the dumpster is far away from the building.

I live in Farmington Hills, a few miles from Danielle's residence. Hoping and praying she is found soon.

Sadly my son's and his fiancee's apt complex is dark, also. I noticed when I stopped by last night.

I wonder if she had went up to pack and took out the garbage before cleaning up from work and packing. Sometimes the dumpster is far away from the building.

Yes true! Or sometimes I at the back of the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman