MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish this many people were helping look for my cousin when she was missing. But it ended up being too late for her anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, I'm new to web sleuth as a user as well. I've been following this case and have posted Danielle's post up on my facebook wall as well. I've been praying for her daily. I don't know her personally, but this has got me a bit nervous and scared. I live about 10 minutes from her in Farmington Hills but on the other side near Middlebelt Rd. I can tell you for those who aren't familiar with the area, Farmington Hills is a nice family oriented area. But, it's also a city that shuts down early I.e. liquor stores, department stores, etc. And it can be very dark around the residential areas once night time fall. I even make sure that I'm watching my back when I get off work which is usually dark when I get home. I'm actually in the process of moving to an apartment in Southfield that has security 24/7 to enter as guests or a key fob. Also, there are retired cops who are security and they live on site. People think that things don't happen in the suburbs and they do. I will also say, that Farmington Hills police is always out and patrolling the area. The Farmington Hills police station is on Orchard Lake at 11 mile Rd which would be about 10 min from Danielle. She could have taken many routes home depending on where she was stopping..sounds to me like she was a private person because how is it that your friend wait until the next day to see if you're OK and you two were suppose to be meeting that day and she was basically on her way to you shortly?? Maybe I'm missing something but I would have been over my friend place that SAME day!!! Also, I was on a Facebook thread where a young lady commented and said that she lived at the same complex, and said that same Friday during 5:30/6 pm she was on the phone but had a very weird encounter with a guy in the parking lot. She said she didn't think anything of it, but reported it to the police a few days later Sunday. She has had about 3 interviews with the police since then. I don't know what the encounter was. Last, nobody has mentioned this, but there is also a well known skating ring across the street called Bonaventure. I use to take my son there when he was about 10/11 yrs old and a whole lot of teenagers would be there from all over. I stopped my son from going there because it started getting ghetto. So, hopefully the police looked into possibly camera footage from there as well. I'm from Detroit. Grew up there and went to all Detroit public schools. My only child is now a Freshmen at Western. It doesn't matter where you grow up as long as you do something with what you've been taught. The important question on our minds at this time should be: where is Danielle? Why didn't anyone see anything? Probably because in the suburbs unlike the city, people go about their business and don't have that closeness that I grew up with in the neighborhood. I pray that she is found well and alive. I think about her every day wondering if she's OK. This is so heartbreaking and I can't imagine what her mom is going through and her family. I believe the police know some things, but can't tell us because again they don't want the perpetrator to know. I truly appreciate everyone's responses and how everyone is responding with class. This is the best thread that I've read in years. I'm like everyone else, praying that she's found today and OK.

@Nisha-

Welcome. I saw that same fb thread too! Definitely suspect. She made it sound like LE was kind of dismissive of her though. (At least the thread I saw)

Hello everyone, I'm new to web sleuth as a user as well. I've been following this case and have posted Danielle's post up on my facebook wall as well. I've been praying for her daily. I don't know her personally, but this has got me a bit nervous and scared. I live about 10 minutes from her in Farmington Hills but on the other side near Middlebelt Rd. I can tell you for those who aren't familiar with the area, Farmington Hills is a nice family oriented area. But, it's also a city that shuts down early I.e. liquor stores, department stores, etc. And it can be very dark around the residential areas once night time fall. I even make sure that I'm watching my back when I get off work which is usually dark when I get home. I'm actually in the process of moving to an apartment in Southfield that has security 24/7 to enter as guests or a key fob. Also, there are retired cops who are security and they live on site. People think that things don't happen in the suburbs and they do. I will also say, that Farmington Hills police is always out and patrolling the area. The Farmington Hills police station is on Orchard Lake at 11 mile Rd which would be about 10 min from Danielle. She could have taken many routes home depending on where she was stopping..sounds to me like she was a private person because how is it that your friend wait until the next day to see if you're OK and you two were suppose to be meeting that day and she was basically on her way to you shortly?? Maybe I'm missing something but I would have been over my friend place that SAME day!!! Also, I was on a Facebook thread where a young lady commented and said that she lived at the same complex, and said that same Friday during 5:30/6 pm she was on the phone but had a very weird encounter with a guy in the parking lot. She said she didn't think anything of it, but reported it to the police a few days later Sunday. She has had about 3 interviews with the police since then. I don't know what the encounter was. Last, nobody has mentioned this, but there is also a well known skating ring across the street called Bonaventure. I use to take my son there when he was about 10/11 yrs old and a whole lot of teenagers would be there from all over. I stopped my son from going there because it started getting ghetto. So, hopefully the police looked into possibly camera footage from there as well. I'm from Detroit. Grew up there and went to all Detroit public schools. My only child is now a Freshmen at Western. It doesn't matter where you grow up as long as you do something with what you've been taught. The important question on our minds at this time should be: where is Danielle? Why didn't anyone see anything? Probably because in the suburbs unlike the city, people go about their business and don't have that closeness that I grew up with in the neighborhood. I pray that she is found well and alive. I think about her every day wondering if she's OK. This is so heartbreaking and I can't imagine what her mom is going through and her family. I believe the police know some things, but can't tell us because again they don't want the perpetrator to know. I truly appreciate everyone's responses and how everyone is responding with class. This is the best thread that I've read in years. I'm like everyone else, praying that she's found today and OK.

:wagon:

Great to see a community come together like this.

Thank you very much. I get that people want to help, but being close to this has been heart wrenching. I get angry easily these days.
I sure didn't mean to anger you or insinuate she did anything wrong. I'm just trying to come up with thoughts that could be investigated (not by me) to help find her. I'll let it rest. Thanks for being here.

I understand that you are frustrated with those of us pursuing it, but it's because you are close to her. We are 60,000 feet above with zero preconceived notions of who she is. We have a clean palate that allows us to take directions that you can't because of it. Until we have more LE direction, nothing can be ruled a rabbit hole, unfortunately.
There are 12 agencies involved in this case from the beginning of the case. If you aren't someone that has been doing this for years and years you can't appreciate how unusual that is from the very start of a case.
VERY unusual.

How is there still no info released? No credit card purchases, pings on cell phone towers, surveillance videos, whether she entered her apartment of not?? Of course we want to find Dani, but as local residents, we also need to know if random abductions are happening near our homes? WTF LE?

@westmichlady - thanks! You're probably right too about the LE ignoring that girl's post.

What makes Danielle's parents/family believe that she is being held by someone against her will?

It's very frustrating. People need to know something to know what is being dealt with here. And what are we looking for? Danielle? Danielle and someone else? Just someone else? So difficult to sleuth. :(

I sure didn't mean to anger you or insinuate she did anything wrong. I'm just trying to come up with thoughts that could be investigated (not by me) to help find her. I'll let it rest. Thanks for being here.
That's quite alright. Sorry if I got a little short. I'm just stressed. It's amazing that complete strangers would even take the time out of their day to help and speculate so I appreciate it. Time to let cooler heads prevail and such. Thank you again, everyone.

@Nisha-

Welcome. I saw that same fb thread too! Definitely suspect. She made it sound like LE was kind of dismissive of her though. (At least the thread I saw)

Honestly LE knows why she is gone based upon their comments and the other jurisdictions they brought in. They don't seem to worry about a repeat offense. They seem very targeted in their approach. I don't expect to hear much, if anything, by way of details released.
This is a very unusual case for many reasons.

That's quite alright. Sorry if I got a little short. I'm just stressed. It's amazing that complete strangers would even take the time out of their day to help and speculate so I appreciate it. Time to let cooler heads prevail and such. Thank you again, everyone.

Love and support across the miles to you and yours, Holocene. :heartbeat:

Are there any furture plans plans in place currently? (I mean like searches of areas or anything like that and such.)

Oh and Holocene, there is currently 43 users on this thread as I type this right now. 14 members and 29 guests. It appears that sweet Danielle has caused quite the stir! She will be home in no time with this attention. Everyone is looking for her.

I'm the one who first suggested the possible link. I would never, ever in a million years assume that Danielle's friend, whose infant son's life was taken in such a tragic manner, would do anything to help the person who is accused of carrying out the deed (and sorry, I don't mean to say you are suggesting that I am, either, Ozoner; I just wanted to make this clear). And I believe it was a different friend that Daniele was going to have dinner with that evening, too. Nonetheless, generally speaking, people's plans and whereabouts are shared so easily and quickly via SM these days.

I also find it interesting that it appears a pre-trial hearing in the case was schedule for Dec. 6th, which has now been moved to the 13th. Another thing is that MI Department of Correction is one of the investigative agencies involved (the father of Danielle's friend's baby -who is also the one accused of the baby's murder- is currently in custody of Wayne County Sheriff, but he has served a total of about five years in the state prison system).

I mean no disrespect, but I'm just not sure that the pre-trial hearing being moved from Dec 6th to Dec 13th is relevant to Danielle. I went back and looked at the attachments on page 12 of this thread. Originally there was a jury trial that was reset from March of 2016 to April of 2016 to May of 2016 and then cancelled in June of 2016. From there the pre-trial hearing was supposed to happen in August of 2016 but then it was reset to October of 2016 and ultimately cancelled in October of 2016. Then it starts back up again in November of 2016, it was set for the 4th of November and reset by the court to the 8th of November. Once again, as you noted, it was set for December 6th and then moved to Dec the 13th. The latest information is that its now scheduled for Feb. 27th 2017. It seems this is the norm where lots of dates are scheduled but ultimately they keep getting bumped up either due to request by the defense or prosecution. It's interesting information nonetheless and a great find on your part, I just don't see any relevance to Danielle.

I mean no disrespect, but I'm just not sure that the pre-trial hearing being moved from Dec 6th to Dec 13th is relevant to Danielle. I went back and looked at the attachments on page 12 of this thread. Originally there was a jury trial that was reset from March of 2016 to April of 2016 to May of 2016 and then cancelled in June of 2016. From there the pre-trial hearing was supposed to happen in August of 2016 but then it was reset to October of 2016 and ultimately cancelled in October of 2016. Then it starts back up again in November of 2016, it was set for the 4th of November and reset by the court to the 8th of November. Once again, as you noted, it was set for December 6th and then moved to Dec the 13th. The latest information is that its now scheduled for Feb. 27th 2017. It seems this is the norm where lots of dates are scheduled but ultimately they keep getting bumped up either due to request by the defense or prosecution. It's interesting information nonetheless and a great find on your part, I just don't see any relevance to Danielle.

I'm not discounting a connection in some capacity yet. I don't think we can take anything off the table yet imo

I'm not discounting a connection in some capacity yet. I don't think we can take anything off the table yet imo
Agreed. It's better to follow up with everything than to let anything fall off the table. Surfing through past news stories, can anyone tell me whether this carjacking/rape suspect out of Westland was ever apprehended? This was a pretty violent case from two months ago. Westland is about 25 minutes down the road from Farmington Hills. I'm not suggesting a connection beyond the fact that every known, active offender needs to be investigated.
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/09...an-wanted-for-armed-robbery-rape-in-westland/

I don't think anything should be taken off the table either and I'm not saying there may or may not be a connection. I just don't see any relevance to the court date being moved in December when its been moved consistently from March of 2016 to February of 2017. I was only addressing the movement of the court date specifically from Dec 6th to Dec 13th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214