MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't trust anything anyone is claiming as far as quantities of rape kits that have been tested. No one including the news could know this. Police clearly do not publish this, especially Detroit police. Surveys were taken but based on just that...voluntary info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This information came from the prosecutor. Moreover, the kits are being monitored by Wayne County Safe, who administer the sexual assault exams and then track the processing by police.

Limited funding and resources continues to be a problem and barrier but new policies and procedures have been implemented for checks and balances.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Interesting comment from LE is they want to hold "the people" responsible.

Reactions from those close to him have made me think he had help and this seems to confirm it.

Reactions from those close to him have made me think he had help and this seems to confirm it.

Agreed. Little words such as they... him... her. It says a lot.

Had to pass by IG agian today so I stopped at O'Reilly's & got a car marker... now my car is a mobile billboard! FINDDANI.ORG across the back & #FINDDANI on the sides [emoji1360] $5 at O'Reilly's yall... anything that could possiblyyy help

From my time with AC Koehn, they seem to have solid evidence to build a case with. Their focus is on bringing Dani home.

Take some time and listen to the podcast. I thought it was well done.

My takeaways are the following. She said it was reported that floorboards were taken from the SG house. I thought we'd only heard this information from the SG's SIL camp. Was this something that was actually officially reported?
And the second point was that the oxford house was searched not once, not twice, but numerous times.
To hear that the FHPD is still actively working the case brings me hope. #finddani

I attended the Missing in Michigan event on Saturday at Madonna University in Livonia. Dani's family was there. I spoke briefly with Ann. She's holding on. The family could use all of your good thoughts, prayers and well wishes. This is a long road. :(

They have them. As others do on this thread, I think of Dani daily, and hope she is found soon.

From my time with AC Koehn, they seem to have solid evidence to build a case with. Their focus is on bringing Dani home.

I've been saying that since day one...but people come along and talk about rape kits and take away from the case. And what's odd is they have many thanks for comments that don't relate to Danielle.

I've been saying that since day one...but people come along and talk about rape kits and take away from the case. And what's odd is they have many thanks for comments that don't relate to Danielle.

JMO.. Just because something is a long shot for the case in question doesn't mean it shouldn't be mentioned or thanked. Every post on a thread bumps it back up on the missing persons forum, so I consider it a help to Dani.

Had to pass by IG agian today so I stopped at O'Reilly's & got a car marker... now my car is a mobile billboard! FINDDANI.ORG across the back & #FINDDANI on the sides [emoji1360] $5 at O'Reilly's yall... anything that could possiblyyy help

I shared your post with Danielle's father because I think it's great. I hope you don't mind!

I'm still thinking of Dani everyday. I don't go anywhere without wearing my Dani ribbon. I've been reading here all the time, I just struggle to find words to type on this thread knowing so long has passed and he hasn't been held accountable for this.

You are missed by people who don't even know you, Dani.
I'm going on holiday in July and my Dani ribbon is coming with me! :heartbeat:

This is one of my fave Dani pics. She looks like a damn good, fun friend!

JMO.. Just because something is a long shot for the case in question doesn't mean it shouldn't be mentioned or thanked. Every post on a thread bumps it back up on the missing persons forum, so I consider it a help to Dani.

I'm curious how you think it helps?

I'm curious how you think it helps?

My rationale is exactly what I said: every time someone posts in Dani's thread, she is bumped up on the missing persons forum. Meaning anyone browsing the missing persons forum is more likely to see it, follow it, help sleuth, or even just share words of encouragement or hope.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

My rationale is exactly what I said: every time someone posts in Dani's thread, she is bumped up on the missing persons forum. Meaning anyone browsing the missing persons forum is more likely to see it, follow it, help sleuth, or even just share words of encouragement or hope.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk
You're absolutely right about that😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I agree. I now think the perp had assistance covering his tracks/disposing of evidence, and I believe the cops know who assisted him. I've been uncertain for a while about whether the legal system would be able to deliver justice in Dani's case, but I'm a little more optimistic now that I've heard the assistant police chief's comments. I'd only be guessing about who assisted him, but my gut instincts tell me this is a guy accustomed to using/manipulating/relying on women, so I think he would have been more likely to seek assistance from a female. I could be wrong, of course, but at any rate, I think we'll know before the one-year anniversary.

I agree. I now think the perp had assistance covering his tracks/disposing of evidence, and I believe the cops know who assisted him. I've been uncertain for a while about whether the legal system would be able to deliver justice in Dani's case, but I'm a little more optimistic now that I've heard the assistant police chief's comments. I'd only be guessing about who assisted him, but my gut instincts tell me this is a guy accustomed to using/manipulating/relying on women, so I think he would have been more likely to seek assistance from a female. I could be wrong, of course, but at any rate, I think we'll know before the one-year anniversary.

BBM. Yes, I think that's why the family is keeping quiet. Their not particularly protecting HIM.

I'm still thinking of Dani everyday. I don't go anywhere without wearing my Dani ribbon. I've been reading here all the time, I just struggle to find words to type on this thread knowing so long has passed and he hasn't been held accountable for this.

You are missed by people who don't even know you, Dani.
I'm going on holiday in July and my Dani ribbon is coming with me! :heartbeat:

This is one of my fave Dani pics. She looks like a damn good, fun friend!

Yes, that is a cute picture of Dani. Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required