MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't bear to not have Dani's name on the first page. Bump.

Keep hopping in praying for Danielle to be found. Prayers for family and friends.
:angel:

Someone on the last page posted that he'll be in court at 9am - I noticed Michigan has two time zones! :crazy: Will this be ET or CT?

TIA! :wave:

Someone on the last page posted that he'll be in court at 9am - I noticed Michigan has two time zones! :crazy: Will this be ET or CT?

Michigan is ET.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping for Dani.

:bump:

Is there an emoji for Patience?

ETA: Just reading about her cat. Horrible. Heartbreaking.

Well I hate to be that guy, but I am that guy. lol Technically Michigan is in ET and CT. There are four counties in our beautiful upper peninsula that are in CT time. I spend alot of time up there in the summer. :fence:

Well I hate to be that guy, but I am that guy. lol Technically Michigan is in ET and CT. There are four counties in our beautiful upper peninsula that are in CT time. I spend alot of time up there in the summer. :fence:

:giggle: And technically" the lower portion is referred to as "Michigan", while the upper peninsula is called the "UP" by Michigan residents... almost like having two states in one here. Spent a lot of time in the UP in my younger days.

A tiny sliver of Michigan is central time, the west edge of the Upper Peninsula near Wisconsin. This case is just about as far away from that as you can get and still be in Michigan. So easterm time zone.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I look at this on Google Maps, it appears to be right between FG's home and the hospital his wife was supposedly in. I wonder if this is her. Praying for closure for the Stislicki's [emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this! Welcome to the board too. Glad you're here!

( By the way, please check your message storage limits. New people have less until their post numbers increase...)

A decomposed body has been found in the closet of a vacant house on Detroit's East Side.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/decomposed-body-found-in-closet-of-vacant-detroit-house-
Prayers going up for Dani and her parents. Although you never know just yet whom the person is my sincere condolences to this persons family. So many bodies have been found in vacant homes that the news don't bother putting it in the media. Some have been overdoses. Love and light[emoji173] [emoji72]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

There have been so many reports like that since Danielle went missing. I don't think she's going to be found in a vacant house. I think she'll have been hidden someplace outside.
You may be right, but it's a tough call. Some serial killers just want to get of of their victims, and others want to put them victims somewhere that will allow them (the murderers) to revisit the bodies and relive the crimes. I don't have any idea which category this perpetrator would fall into.

Skigirl, yes to your #723, "...hidden someplace outside".

Thread #13 post #718 immediately raised the "whose body" question.

Mark Hicks' answered that question for Danielle's thread with his Detroit News report of the believed sex of the body, "male".

With all due respect to LE, Danielle's case needs a man like Ernest "Larry" Stone.

God bless Danielle's Family.

attachment.php

Lighting Dani's candle.

Attachments

• burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 462
I had an opportunity to review the register of actions for Case No. 17-007252-01-FC State of Michigan v Floyd Russell Galloway, Jr.;

a PDF Transcript of the Preliminary Exam is filed, on September 7th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme