MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't air in Detroit today which is annoying. That's obviously one of the most important TV viewing areas since that is where Danielle lived and was kidnapped. They replayed yesterday's show. I wonder if they will show it Monday. If not that is hugely disappointing.

Just finished watching both on YouTube. I'm just bawling like a baby. While watching the small part of FBI and police searching in Hines Park the pictures my son's and I took in tunnels I noticed the camera shows them entering the trail that leads down to them. Ugh. Floyd you need to come clean you piece of crap. This case has me so heartbroken. I will never stop helping along with many to find her.
Now I'm wondering did LE verify Floyd attending the beer pong tournament at Slingers? Dani has to be close. Maybe between Hines, her apartment and his home. Just my thoughts MOO.
Or does anyone think he just threw her away in a dumpster and no one seen anything suspicious? Like a comforter or trunk? Does anyone feel she is in water?
My heart just is in pieces. God BLess you Rich and Ann. My love and prayers continue. Hugs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Yes thanks for posting links tmmac as I got totally different story on crime watch

Everything I will mention here is about information released in the CWD EP.

I'm full of different emotions after watching that. I'm not sure that I will be able to tell the way I feel properly.

I'm angry, I'm heartbroken but most of all I'm sick. I'm so sick over this. So sick that I couldn't even look at his damn face when his picture was on the screen. JW is a piece of crap too. These people do anything for money. "I wish I had a magic wand to bring Danielle back to her family", you do sir, you do. Not alive, but yes, you could bring her back to her family by making your so called model citizen Floyd speak.

I'm heartbroken watching her family speak, Ann, my heart breaks when she tears up. My heart bled hearing all that Sarah did hoping to get Danielle's attention in her apartment that first night, I want to reach out to all of her family and friends and hug them, I'm so sorry they're hurting.

I'm angry that this guy thinks he can get away with it. I'm angry that his wife's family (apart from Liz) thought saving the behind of a rapist and murderer was more important than finding a missing girl. I'm angry they turned their backs on Liz when she did the right thing.

Oh my, I'm praying. I don't pray but today I am praying for closure for Danielle's family and friends and I'm praying for some bad b*tch karma to come Floyd's way.

You will pay you *******. You will pay.

Everything I will mention here is about information released in the CWD EP.

I'm full of different emotions after watching that. I'm not sure that I will be able to tell the way I feel properly.

I'm angry, I'm heartbroken but most of all I'm sick. I'm so sick over this. So sick that I couldn't even look at his damn face when his picture was on the screen. JW is a piece of crap too. These people do anything for money. "I wish I had a magic wand to bring Danielle back to her family", you do sir, you do. Not alive, but yes, you could bring her back to her family by making your so called model citizen Floyd speak.

I'm heartbroken watching her family speak, Ann, my heart breaks when she tears up. My heart bled hearing all that Sarah did hoping to get Danielle's attention in her apartment that first night, I want to reach out to all of her family and friends and hug them, I'm so sorry they're hurting.

I'm angry that this guy thinks he can get away with it. I'm angry that his wife's family (apart from Liz) thought saving the behind of a rapist and murderer was more important than finding a missing girl. I'm angry they turned their backs on Liz when she did the right thing.

Oh my, I'm praying. I don't pray but today I am praying for closure for Danielle's family and friends and I'm praying for some bad b*tch karma to come Floyd's way.

You will pay you *******. You will pay.

Love and agree with everything you said!

I'm so glad there was DNA from the jogger attack. No doubt Dakmak will try to say it was consensual.

What was up with wife and wife's mom being angry when Liz shared the flier???

What was up with wife and wife's mom being angry when Liz shared the flier???
I believe it's because at the time Liz new something was up and instead of supporting Floyd she posted those fliers. They all are victims. He's a twisted, sick man that will pay. I am glad and always felt that DNA on that poor jogger matched with DNA found in the Berkley home. I had that gut feeling that's how they linked Floyd with the rape hence her not being able to ID him 2 different times in a line up.

The flier didn't have Floyd's name on it. I'm not sure I'm buying that it was because she wasn't supporting Floyd. Later on all she said about Floyd was she wishes he would talk about that night instead of pleading the fifth.

They actually reenact the MetLife parking lot scenario with Floyd asking her for a ride home.
Wait so are they sure that he did indeed ask her for a ride home??

I'm so confused about this because I thought that he no longer worked there at the time of the the disappearance.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wait so are they sure that he did indeed ask her for a ride home??

I'm so confused about this because I thought that he no longer worked there at the time of the the disappearance.

Witnesses that worked in the building stated to seeing Danielle outside of her work building speaking with a black male that had his front hood up of what looked like a broke down car.
I called FHPD and they did confirm that.

Witnesses that worked in the building stated to seeing Danielle outside of her work building speaking with a black male that had his front hood up of what looked like a broke down car.
I called FHPD and they did confirm that.

This makes me even more nervous about finding her body. If it was premeditated, and this fact makes it sounds like it was, then he would have planned what to do with her body. If it was a spur of the moment thing or an accident I think it would be more likely to find her because he wouldn't have been able to hide her that well being all frenzied and freaking out.

This makes me even more nervous about finding her body. If it was premeditated, and this fact makes it sounds like it was, then he would have planned what to do with her body. If it was a spur of the moment thing or an accident I think it would be more likely to find her because he wouldn't have been able to hide her that well being all frenzied and freaking out.

Exactly. My feelings also. If you watched the 2 newest videos of her parents speaking.. Her Mother stated how Floyd was very friendly. To the point of seeking her out and showing up at her cubical. Passing it off as a innocent work crush. Also Floyd shared with Dani how sick his wife was with cancer and in and out of the hospital...
I feel this was premeditated. He already new what to do with her when he got what he wanted from her. (Hate to even write that)
My heart just aches badly. Very heavy.
Justice is coming Floyd. <modsnip>
Love and hugs folks..

Exactly. My feelings also. If you watched the 2 newest videos of her parents speaking.. Her Mother stated how Floyd was very friendly. To the point of seeking her out and showing up at her cubical. Passing it off as a innocent work crush. Also Floyd shared with Dani how sick his wife was with cancer and in and out of the hospital...
I feel this was premeditated. He already new what to do with her when he got what he wanted from her. (Hate to even write that)
My heart just aches badly. Very heavy.
Justice is coming Floyd. <modsnip>
Love and hugs folks..
I think it's been clear for a long time that everything was premeditated. I don't believe for one second that there was ever anything wrong with his car.

Right--which is why he had no business being there. That proves that the crime was pre-planned in detail: He was there to abduct Danielle.
If he was continually stopping by Danielle's cube to talk to her, that is clear and unambiguous sexual harassment. There should be serious consequences for any MetLife manager who witnessed that but failed to intervene.

Just devastating. He needs to tell where Danielle is so her family can bury her. No turning back time. His dastardly deeds are done. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme