MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
May this be the last birthday your family has without you, Dani. [emoji172]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday, Dani. Praying you will come home soon.

burgandyCandleDani.jpg

Thinking of Dani, her family and her friends. Sending my thoughts and prayers. Happy Birthday Danielle.

Happy birthday Danielle. I think of you daily. :heartbeat:

Happy birthday Dani . May your family celebrate the day as you lived. Full of beautiful spirit, kindness and laughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a Google Alert - sharing:

Family continues long wait for closure in Danielle Stislicki missing woman's case
https://www.hometownlife.com/story/...g-wait-closure-missing-womans-case/380959002/

Stislicki's 30th birthday passed Wednesday, with her family and friends stuck in limbo, praying, waiting and hoping for some closure in the case of the missing Farmington Hills woman, who disappeared Dec. 2, 2016, and hasn't been seen since.
Floyd Galloway, who pleaded guilty in an unrelated case to kidnapping, criminal sexual conduct-assault with intent to commit sexual penetration and assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder by strangulation in a Livonia courtroom last November, has been identified as a person of interest in the Stislicki disappearance.
It's not like the case has gone cold. In the 15 months since Danielle disappeared from that Southfield office building, the Farmington Hills Police Department has initiated 78 search warrants. Officers have searched Galloway's Berkley home multiple times, while a search last summer of Hines Park in Livonia turned up nothing.

Police Chief Charles Nebus won't name a suspect. "We don't offer information on suspects unless someone is charged," he said. But thanks to DNA related to both cases, Galloway remains a person of interest.
"(But) I still do believe the case will be solved, but I can't say when," he added. "I do know that no one at the Farmington Hills Police Department will rest until justice is served."

video at link of search.

( off topic) Friends, prayers needed. The trial for my brothers murder begins tomorrow. When I joined WS after Dani’s disappearance never could I have imagined I myself would be a victim of crime. Thank you to sooo many that have reached out.
I pray for closure for Dani’s Family . Closure being a relative term . Even with a life sentence... it doesn’t mean life for the victim.

( off topic) Friends, prayers needed. The trial for my brothers murder begins tomorrow. When I joined WS after Dani’s disappearance never could I have imagined I myself would be a victim of crime. Thank you to sooo many that have reached out.
I pray for closure for Dani’s Family . Closure being a relative term . Even with a life sentence... it doesn’t mean life for the victim.

:grouphug::grouphug:

Gladly.

Praying and will keep you in my thoughts tomorrow and the upcoming days ahead. Big love [emoji175]🦉

Sent from my Z851M using Tapatalk

For some reason. Victims are usually found within a 5 to 25 mile radius from where they was last seen. So Dani is around there somewhere.

But imo. A plea deal should be offered in exchange for her whereabouts.

Just tell Floyd he will only get a 20 year sentence for both cases combined if he cooperates. Or he will get 40 years for the case at hand if he doesn't. Jmo.

Sorry to hear about this. Stay strong my friend.

For some reason. Victims are usually found within a 5 to 25 mile radius from where they was last seen. So Dani is around there somewhere.

But imo. A plea deal should be offered in exchange for her whereabouts.

Just tell Floyd he will only get a 20 year sentence for both cases combined if he cooperates. Or he will get 40 years for the case at hand if he doesn't. Jmo.
No way. As much as I would like for Danielle to be found, cutting the piece of filth who murdered her any kind of deal would be too steep of a price to pay. Letting him out would amount to signing the death warrants of other innocent women.

No way. As much as I would like for Danielle to be found, cutting the piece of filth who murdered her any kind of deal would be too steep of a price to pay. Letting him out would amount to signing the death warrants of other innocent women.

Sometimes closure and 20 years is better than no body found and no legal case being brought on the main poi.

But I understand your position as well.

Sending my thoughts and prayers Karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members