Still Missing MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #15 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on court site - must be these sealed documents of new attorney? But "why" would they seal that??

04/16/2020 ORD ORDER FILED SEAL DOCUMENTS Order Document

04/16/2020 **COPY OF SEALED ORDER SENT TO SUP CT/SCAO-JR

link: Court Explorer

and you can see - you can Order Document! But it's sealed, isn't it?? Wondering if it's something else....
74x46px-LL-59c83b81_question-marks.gif

Monday, April 20th:
*Trial set to begin-CANCELLED! (@ am ET) - MI - Danielle “Dani” Stislicki (28) (Dec. 2, 2016, Southfield, not found) - *Floyd Russell Galloway, Jr. (30/now 33) charged (9/11/19) & indicted (3/4/19) & arraigned (3/6/19) & re arraigned (9/19/19) with 1st degree premeditated murder. Plead not guilty. Bond denied-Held without bond.
Trial was set to begin on 4/20/20 (thru 5/1/20)-cancelled.
Information & court hearings from 11/21/17 thru 1/29/20 reference post #635 here:
Still Missing - MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #15 *ARREST*

2/11/20 Update: Motion Praecipe filed. 2/19/20: Motion filed Adj. trial & order filed substitute attorney. Next motions hearing on 2/26/20. 2/27/20: Order of Adjournment filed trial/STP. Trial has been cancelled due to appeal, which is sealed.
4/17/20 Update: Ellen K. Michaels is the new lead counsel, replacing William Mitchell III & Sharon Clark Woodside.

He isn't going to disclose anything. Personally, I wouldn't mind if coronavirus killed him.

FG has nothing to gain by disclosing the location of Dani's remains. The only reason that he might consider it would be if we had DP in Michigan, and we don't. If convicted, FG will spend the rest of his life in prison.

COVID-19 is hitting some prison populations ;)

Last edited:
Well we do have a trial date....

04/22/2020 ORD ORDER FILED COA Order Document

04/21/2020 AJR ADJOURN AWAITING REPORT

04/21/2020 APC ADJ-COUNSEL 04202020 TO 12072020 BY NOTICE

04/21/2020 APR DATE SET FOR TRIAL ON 12072020 08 30 AM Y 14

link: Court Explorer
Is this saying trial is reset for DECEMBER 07, 2020?

So after hearing the corona virus is hitting Michigan's Prisons, I am hoping that *** doesn't get it and die. There is always hope that he finally discloses where Dani has been all these years :(

Venus Stewart's murderer, Doug Stewart, told where he buried her eight years after her murder. (For that information, I think MDOC gave him some gaming console to use during his LWOP stint.) Hopefully a family member of FG will melt his ice cold murdering heart, as time ticks by,such that he will reveal where Danielle' s body is hidden.
MOO

This are is about an hour away from Southfield. Probably not her but she is never far from my thoughts when I see stories about skeletal remains.

Human skeletal remains found in Monroe County ditch

I, too, always think about Danielle Stislicki when I hear about remains being found. It's difficult to reconcile locations that don't seem reasonable based on what we know (or don't know) about the timeline on the night that Dani went missing. Could FG have driven to the Monroe County location and left Dani there? I suppose so, but does it make sense that he'd go there unless he has some connection to the area and knew that he could leave a body there and not be seen? How would a trip to Monroe County fit in with what we know about the timeline that night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop