Still Missing MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #15 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! So he perhaps planted himself in the parking lot of her work building, pretended to have car trouble, and got her to give him a ride home? Then a taxi driver picked him up at a Tim Horton's near her apartment later? Double wow!

I can't wait till a more organized and detailed WSer puts together a new timeline for us based on this information! Thank you to all who are live posting!

JUSTICE FOR DANI!!!

Last edited:
Before I left for doctor's appointment, Dani's best friend was on the stand (she must have been the first witness). She was having a really hard time, and I thought I was going to lose it, too. I caught up on the thread and will tune in to hearing when it resumes. The cab ride and Tim Horton's stop are mind-blowing!

Before I left for doctor's appointment, Dani's best friend was on the stand (she must have been the first witness). She was having a really hard time, and I thought I was going to lose it, too. I caught up on the thread and will tune in to hearing when it resumes. The cab ride and Tim Horton's stop are mind-blowing!
Yes and when the Met Life employee stated he saw Floyd's vehicle with the hood up. Then when parked side by side waiting to make their opposite turns he saw Floyd in the passenger seat with Dani driving. Yikes! I missed the friend on the stand. Friends and Family have done an amazing job letting us get to know Dani and keeping this in the light.

Did we ever know before, when the first search at Oxford took place, when they cut the carpet? It seems to me like I never knew that. (Maybe my aging mind.) I remember wondering how fast they moved in on FG.
If we didn't; December 7th.
All I remember the press observing a mattress and floor boards being removed. They likely didn't see the carpet coming out of the house as it would be my guess being so small it was in an evidence bag. They have been really tightlipped on this case. Learning lots now.

Does anyone remember the wife eventually saying there was a comforter missing?

Does anyone remember the wife eventually saying there was a comforter missing?

I recall that a brown stiped comforter or quilt was missing, but I thought FG's sister-in-law might have offered that in one of her media interviews. I don't recall hearing anything from F's wife because she had been hospitalized and undergoing cancer treatment. She passed away more than a year ago.

Eileen Galloway Obituary, Suburban Detroit, Michigan

Last edited:
I recall that a brown stiped comforter or quilt was missing, but I thought FG's sister-in-law might have offered that in one of her media interviews. I don't recall hearing anything from F's wife because she had been hospitalized and undergoing cancer treatment. She passed away more than a year ago.

The reason I remember for us knowing about the comforter was because LE leaked that during a Hines Park search.

Happy Birthday MidgeMontana, thank you, to all of you for giving us the information on the prelim. Very much appreciated. He was very experienced as a predator - wow. Glad he was stopped due to the bravery of the gal in Hines Park that he was convicted of at his previous trial.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member