MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you are right. I do remember this....while people are saying she didn't have a boyfriend, the guy's cousin slipped up and she tagged a post saying, my cousin's GF is missing..now when I read her post she says a good friend is missing..he isn't Hispanic, I would say more Greek...we can't share social media postings or anything or say names, but he has a pic of her and him as his FB profile pic......

Her current BF/ex-BF is of hispanic descent (most likely Hispanic/Caucasian Descent), but it is highly unlikely he had anything to do with the crime.

I think it's safe to say she's not pregnant. I'm not sure why people are saying that. We would have heard that from parents or social media at this point.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Not if they don't know! I was a pregnant teen. Not a good situation to be in. Very very scary. And I had a steady boyfriend ... she doesn't appear to. I had a teenage friend who went to the hospital, had a baby, and none of us, not even her parents, knew she was pregnant. And she was a tiny person. I realize 28 is different than 15, but it still may not have been a great situation. All I'm trying to say is, yes, it is very possible to be pregnant and not tell anyone. Pregnant women are at higher risk of homicide from partners.

I think so on family to, seems to me they have heavy faith in LE.

What I was leaning to though is her peers, not a whisper. Really odd in that age group for no one to be saying anything. social media in that age group would have whispers.

Well they did say on FB that there is information that even extended family isn't privy to, so I firmly believe her immediate family is a vault.

See but it's plausible that, if she did stop to get the groceries for dinner/run some quick errands, could have very well gotten home around 6ish. And I'm not sure that her family could tell if she just grabbed a small bag with a change of clothes. She may have been on her way out. We don't know that. We just know the place wasn't ransacked. I don't see how her parents would know.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Credit cards, pings, cameras would have picked up if she went to store. Also groceries would be in car since she was lvg again imo.

Not if they don't know! I was a pregnant teen. Not a good situation to be in. Very very scary. And I had a steady boyfriend ... she doesn't appear to. I had a teenage friend who went to the hospital, had a baby, and none of us, not even her parents, knew she was pregnant. And she was a tiny person. All I'm trying to say is, yes, it is very possible to be pregnant and not tell anyone. Pregnant women are at higher risk of homicide from partners.
I agree. I just think given the outpouring of love, reverence to which her family talks of far, genuinely heartfelt stories, and her outgoing personality... There's a high possibility that it would slip that she was pregnant.

I saw that he was pulling in behind me but it was 6pm on a Friday, nothing out of the ordinary. I stopped and got my mail on the way in and was distracted with my conversation so I have no idea when he ended up behind me until we were actually pulling into the lot. He was in a vehicle that was similar color and size to one my neighbor drives so I just assumed it was them when he parked. If he was looking for an apartment, the gas station or map wouldn't have helped but he didn't ask for specifics, just if all the buildings had the same address. If he had asked for a specific apartment number, I could have pointed him in the general direction because the numbers go up the deeper you go back into the complex.

For me, the most disturbing aspect of your encounter (again, thank you so much for reporting!) is his questions. Like you said, they make no sense.

It's almost as though he was looking for or "targeting" (and I don't even know if that's what this man was doing, but his behavior certainly sounds suspicious) someone who lives at the complex, he thought you were that person, for one reason or another (e.g., you drive a similar vehicle), but then once he got out of his car, got a closer look and started to doubt your identity or realized you weren't the person he was looking for, he knew he couldn't just get back into his car and drive away without saying something, so he came up with these nonsensical questions.

I really am not sure if this is relevant to Danielle's disappearance, but given that it happened within an hour or so of Danielle leaving work, I think it is entirely possible that it is. But the fact that LE hasn't asked you to help them with a composite sketch or reached out to you in almost two weeks (IIRC) leads me to believe they have a different POI (or maybe more than one of them) in mind. I mean they could have at least released a sketch and said, "We just want to speak to this person. The person is not a suspect," etc.

I agree. I just think given the outpouring of love, reverence to which her family talks of far, genuinely heartfelt stories, and her outgoing personality... There's a high possibility that it would slip that she was pregnant.

No. It makes you scared out of your mind and crazy with worry for your future, fear of disappointing your family, and that the guy will leave you high and dry.

Maybe she wasn't expecting. It's just one theory that perhaps she was ... and decided to tell him ... and it didn't go well.

Only one problem. Everything in these articles deals with theft. Danielle had nothing stolen.................that we know of.
And the break-ins were early AM in all three.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have family that's been in that same situation and I don't appreciate you insinuating they don't have a stable demeanor.

Good grief how is anything I said about YOU and yOUR family?

Lol if I'm that telepathic I better go play lotto

Being pregnant makes you hormonally crazy in the early stages,mostly sick, tired and moody. Combine that with unplanned, new relationship etc and you don't have happy go lucky Dani.

No. It makes you scared out of your mind and crazy with worry for your future, fear of disappointing your family, and that the guy will leave you high and dry.

Maybe she wasn't expecting. It's just one theory that perhaps she was ... and decided to tell him ... and it didn't go well.
She is 28 and her family speaks the world of her. She is outgoing, an open book, and has very close friendships. It's highly likely that someone would have mentioned her being pregnant by now.

I understand it's a theory. But we can't use that to dismiss other things.

She is 28 and her family speaks the world of her. She is outgoing, an open book, and has very close friendships. It's highly likely that someone would have mentioned her being pregnant by now.

Again ... not if they don't know.

I was outgoing with a close family and lots of friends. And a steady boyfriend.

Being unmarried with an unplanned pregnancy is one of the most terrifying situations to be in. And I've been there.

So you're just going to have to trust me when I say she may not have told anyone.

Or agree to disagree.

LE brushing off Atomic's experience is very telling to me. It shows that they know why or who or where or when and because of that detail, AA's encounter was not important in relation to DS.

I would figure if she had stopped somewhere for groceries, they would be in the vehicle- which has not been noted. Now, I suppose LE could be withholding that info, but I do this see what good it would do to not close the time or area gap when trying to find a missing person.

If she was pregnant (I do not subscribe to this idea), someone would know. Being 28 and pregnant out of wedlock does not carry the stigma of a teenager. Now, if she had decided to keep or terminate, etc and that was not the same view as the partner, that could be relevant. However, it seems that she was so open and close to many that SOMEONE would have known this detail.

If DS stopped to talk to someone she knew and they said, "hey let's take a ride really quick..." She would have stopped for a second and grabbed her purse. It's just routine, IMO. (But I also believe she initially left the purse in the car with the idea that she'd run up to her unit and run right back, then something happened.)

It's all so frustrating! So many scenerios and no details being given to the public (which also makes me think they have a POI). I just really hope she is brought back alive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure why LE would be so quick to discount your encounter unless they had information directly leading them to someone else. I don't believe he was a delivery person or he wouldn't have been so quick to leave without making the delivery. As for the timing not coinciding with DS, I think she had already disappeared at that point, having already left MetLife (4:30-5:00). If she encountered someone on the way home and was taken to another location, this man may have had her keys and planned to burglarize her apartment. He may not have planned to return her vehicle, but after the encounter with you, he may have thought that it would look better if made to appear that she actually made it home that night, rather than leaving her vehicle in a random location. JMO

Your encounter sounds very suspicious to me. I'm sure it was (and continues) to be very unsettling. I often refer to what I call our "sixth sense" when talking to my daughter about listening to her gut. The signs can be very subtle or alarming, but leaves you with an uneasiness that just can't be explained. Thank you for sharing your story and please be safe.

There was nothing in his hand. There was approximately 10ish feet between our bumpers, maybe a bit more. He did reverse out as he was pulled in a parking spot. There was no one in the lot at the time and the security lights were burnt out (and have since been fixed). You cannot see me getting out of my car if you just happened to pull into the lot, you have to be right on my building. He followed me into the lot and parked. I thought he was a neighbor who drives a similar car and didn't think anything of it.

I feel like I can't explain it. It wasn't necessarily the questions, it was the way it all happened. The personality? Tha mannerisms? I told the police he was remarkably average except that he kept looking around. Like, head moving looking around the entire time we were talking. He very abruptly started walking toward me while still looking around. Questions were very fast, like not waiting for my response before he started talking.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that I have asked literally everyone I've told about this if im overreacting. I don't want to make something out of nothing, I don't want to waste LE time. I have nothing to gain from this except my mom calling every hour to ask if I'm okay which surprisingly I don't want. I hope it was just a guy looking for an apartment but it's that gut feeling that I can't shake.

It's impossible to say for sure, but I lean away from the incident being related. I think it was too late. Your encounter was at 6:00 P.M., and Danielle would have been getting home around 5:15 or 5:30.

It is more likely that someone she knew well showed up at her complex in his vehicle under the pretense of wanting to talk. If she was pregnant, he may have pretended to be interested in wanting to get back together. He may have even said, "Let's go for a drive;" even then she may not have suspected anything, thinking that this monster masquerading as a human being actually cared about her.

If she stopped anywhere on the way home she could have arrived later.

Another thing to consider, if she was pregnant, and people did know, maybe LE wants it kept hush because they are watching the BF and don't want that info disclosed. She most likely wouldn't be showing yet, so it wouldn't be an identifying factor. JMO

Again ... not if they don't know.

I was outgoing with a close family and lots of friends. And a steady boyfriend.

Being unmarried with an unplanned pregnancy is one of the most terrifying situations to be in. And I've been there.

So you're just going to have to trust me when I say she may not have told anyone.

Or agree to disagree.

Not sure I'm on board with the pregnancy speculation, but if DS had just learned about the unplanned pregnancy, she'd probably want to discuss the situation with the baby's father before telling anyone else. Any decision about how to proceed would be their choice, and need not involve family or friends regardless of how close and open they are. :moo:

I wouldn't rule out human trafficking. My daughter who was very outgoing was walking through the parking lot of a nightclub in Lansing MI in 2011. There were two men in a car that drove through and asked her if she wanted to go to a party with a bunch of girls and guys. She ended up dead in a hotel room and those men walked as there was no witnesses. The detectives on her case never found the witnesses. The men cleaned the room of all the evidence but still got away with it. In my opinion that was guilt in itself. My heart breaks everyday for my daughter. I believe my daughter was taken advantage of as she died from heroin and alcohol and my daughter was dead set against heroin. There can be many scenerios in Danielles case. I also worked for a large insurance company and believe it or not a named beneficiary might do something to the insured as they may be in financial trouble......just a thought. Im new to this forum and I hope I didnt break any rules. This whole thing is strange. I feel for the parents as my daughters death has my heart in a million pieces. I don't wish this on my worse enemy. I just remember when my sister called me and thought my daughter was missing. I called Verizon and they didn't help me at all. I remember getting home and signing into my Verizon account to see who her last calls were to, and seeing headlights pulling in my driveway and to find it was the police but not from my own city I knew it was bad. I pray they find Danielle alive. I know when they are investigating they didn't tell me a lot as a parent. Lord bring Dani home to her parents.

For me, the most disturbing aspect of your encounter (again, thank you so much for reporting!) is his questions. Like you said, they make no sense.

It's almost as though he was looking for or "targeting" (and I don't even know if that's what this man was doing, but his behavior certainly sounds suspicious) someone who lives at the complex, he thought you were that person, for one reason or another (e.g., you drive a similar vehicle), but then once he got out of his car, got a closer look and started to doubt your identity or realized you weren't the person he was looking for, he knew he couldn't just get back into his car and drive away without saying something, so he came up with these nonsensical questions.

I really am not sure if this is relevant to Danielle's disappearance, but given that it happened within an hour or so of Danielle leaving work, I think it is entirely possible that it is. But the fact that LE hasn't asked you to help them with a composite sketch or reached out to you in almost two weeks (IIRC) leads me to believe they have a different POI (or maybe more than one of them) in mind. I mean they could have at least released a sketch and said, "We just want to speak to this person. The person is not a suspect," etc.

ETA: Or maybe the description of the man you encountered matches the POI LE has in mind, and therefore they don't feel the need to question you further. But IIRC, you also said they haven't showed you any photos or asked to come in for a line-up. But then maybe they don't have enough evidence against the POI to do those types of things yet either ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal