MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm new to the group, but I was looking on Google earth at her complex. There is only one way in or out of the complex via vehicle and several commercial/retail buildings across from the complex. Do we know if police were able to locate any video cameras near the complex entrance/exit? Thanks!

Nope we do not, we know little. The police are extremely tight lipped. They have released no video to the public.

Hi! I'm new to the group, but I was looking on Google earth at her complex. There is only one way in or out of the complex via vehicle and several commercial/retail buildings across from the complex. Do we know if police were able to locate any video cameras near the complex entrance/exit? Thanks!

No cameras....no footage....no dash cams.....no security cams...............nothing. According to the press conference on Dec 12th, they didn't know if she made it home that day or not. They don't know if she parked her car there or if somebody else did.

Burgundy boots, black zip up top, blue jeans and teal Eddie Bauer jacket with liner removed

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...y-pleads-answers-danielle-stislicki-s-n695011

Speaking of Danielle's clothing, I assume her co-workers (or her mother, if they saw each other at MetLife during the day) provided the necessary information about what DS wore to work on Friday, December 2. Did she frequently wear jeans to work, or was this more like "casual Friday" attire?

:welcome:

BBM

I guess the rule of thumb in this case is: "So let's not search at all."

All I can say is this, if there is a legitimate reason why LE has decided not to actively search for this lady as many in here have surmised, then they at least owe the parents an explanation for what that reason is. They can keep the rest of us in the dark, they can keep the media in the dark, they can keep her co-workers in the dark.......but they owe it to her parents to do the decent thing. Just tell them why, I'm sure they can handle it.

As far as her friends and family go, I would think getting out and searching would be somewhat therapeutic, at least you feel like you are trying to get some resolution. It beats sitting at home on your office chair, wringing your hands in front of the computer all day.

We don't know what LE has told her parents, but I would also hope that they have told them why they aren't searching. I didn't say anything about not searching. I agree that searching could be therapeutic, but it still must be done right. One friend isn't aware of the "no touching" evidence rule, picks up Danielle's phone and there goes all kind of possible evidence. I'm all for searching, as long as it's done correctly.

I think we all have the same goal and that's to bring Danielle home! :)

Just out of curiosity- is any one aware of a case where the deceased was actually found by searchers? Besides cases of lost children or the like?

Just out of curiosity- is any one aware of a case where the deceased was actually found by searchers? Besides cases of lost children or the like?

Deceased people are found all the time by search crews. Suicides, hikers, people lost in the woods, drownings, murder victims, etc.... We don't hear about the successful searches nearly as much as we do the unsuccessful ones......that's what keeps the mystery alive and the case unsolved.........and the frustration mounting.

Speaking of Danielle's clothing, I assume her co-workers (or her mother, if they saw each other at MetLife during the day) provided the necessary information about what DS wore to work on Friday, December 2. Did she frequently wear jeans to work, or was this more like "casual Friday" attire?

Her mother works at Metlife but wasn't working there the Friday DS disappeared. Assuming the clothing description probably came from coworkers.

BBM

I guess the rule of thumb in this case is: "So let's not search at all."

All I can say is this, if there is a legitimate reason why LE has decided not to actively search for this lady as many in here have surmised, then they at least owe the parents an explanation for what that reason is. They can keep the rest of us in the dark, they can keep the media in the dark, they can keep her co-workers in the dark.......but they owe it to her parents to do the decent thing. Just tell them why, I'm sure they can handle it.

As far as her friends and family go, I would think getting out and searching would be somewhat therapeutic, at least you feel like you are trying to get some resolution. It beats sitting at home on your office chair, wringing your hands in front of the computer all day.

Your post reminded me ... they didn't want searches for Jessica Heeringa, either. It was infuriating. Needless to say, she's never been found.

IIRC ... Hannah Graham?

Several cases where the perp led authorities to the body or decedent was found randomly by hunters, hikers, etc.

We'll see how it works out. If they have managed to get phone pings that show there was movement that day, then they need to search wherever the phone pings ended. Just because her phone traveled down the road to some unnamed place, doesn't mean she was in the car with it.
It kind of seems like that could be a real scenario at this point. Maybe pinged in another state ie FBI involvement and the issue to search through social media platforms. LE released the statement that a crime has been committed against Danielle. Theres been a lot of missing cases, past and current, in which LE never came out to make statements regarding a crime. So, sadly, they must have evidence of the crime against Danielle.

It kind of seems like that could be a real scenario at this point. Maybe pinged in another state ie FBI involvement and the issue to search through social media platforms. LE released the statement that a crime has been committed against Danielle. Theres been a lot of missing cases, past and current, in which LE never came out to make statements regarding a crime. So, sadly, they must have evidence of the crime against Danielle.
I think if it cruisers state lines FBI takes over the case. In this instance I think they are using the FBI labs Imo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Off topic, but does it aggravate anyone, (like it does me) to see the same few questions posted over and over again?

Sorry, i just wanted to get that off my chest. I guess more questions are better than not enough!

The other thing I wanted to say involves the search in the field behind Jefferson Court at IG on dec 3 or 4? Well, my friend told me just now that the flyer they gave her is gone from inside her hallway apt. She was given one to put up and I mentioned a few things today when I saw her so she told me the flyer was no longer posted in her hallway..... I find that odd since IG has posted a 50k reward and it's in IG apt. I'm gonna bring her a new flyer to put back up in the morning.

With all the talk about IG regarding atomic A and DS I kinda got the chills when arriving and leaving IG tonite- was about 5PM when I arrived and 6 when I left. Still helping my friend after her back surgery , I just imagined someone coming out of nowhere...... sad.

Still waiting for some good news to come [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your post reminded me ... they didn't want searches for Jessica Heeringa, either. It was infuriating. Needless to say, she's never been found.

I think I'm rapidly becoming the minority in this forum. Everybody keeps alluding to the premise that "LE knows more than we do, a lot more". Oh really ?

We're going on three weeks now since the last day she was seen. The one and only press conference left the impression that they didn't have any idea what happened to her. They issued a written "update" the other day so they don't have to answer any reporter questions. If they are staking out some dude's house that they think may be holding her, what are they waiting for, her to walk out in a swimsuit and get a little sun ?

I agree that there is some critical information unknown to us, such as phone pings, last text and phone calls, eye witness accounts, and so forth. Obviously, none of that information is panning out, otherwise she would either be home by now or somebody would be under arrest. Plenty of time has passed to obtain both phone and bank records, along with any video that may have surfaced. Still no movement.

So what do we get after three weeks of investigating ?? "We're convinced she was the victim of a crime".

I think 80% of us could have, and did, come to that conclusion within the first week. You always have a handful of super positive people that think she ran off for awhile to get some "away" time. Although she apparently did that without a purse, credit cards, debit cards, her clothes, or a vehicle.............plus leaving her cat behind to starve to death. None of it fits, OF COURSE she is the victim of a crime.

This entire event is close to home.......really close to home. I've followed too many of these cases that started out just like this one, and they all terminate with the same sh##**y ending.

An American lady went out for a walk while on holiday in Scotland at Christmas, to cool off, after a disagreement about something with her husband. Despite extensive searches she wasn't found. When the official search was stopped her American friend came to Scotland and organised her own public search. The searchers had previously missed her. They were inches from her, in the forest and had missed her. She was a case on websleuths I believe.

Off topic, but does it aggravate anyone, (like it does me) to see the same few questions posted over and over again?

Sorry, i just wanted to get that off my chest. I guess more questions are better than not enough!

The other thing I wanted to say involves the search in the field behind Jefferson Court at IG on dec 3 or 4? Well, my friend told me just now that the flyer they gave her is gone from inside her hallway apt. She was given one to put up and I mentioned a few things today when I saw her so she told me the flyer was no longer posted in her hallway..... I find that odd since IG has posted a 50k reward and it's in IG apt. I'm gonna bring her a new flyer to put back up in the morning.

With all the talk about IG I kinda got the chills leaving there tonite- was about 5 when I arrived and 6 when I left. I just imagined someone coming out of nowhere...... sad.

Still waiting for some good news to come [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Questions don't bother me. Most people don't have the time or inclination to read 70 pages of posts per thread, and we're on thread #3. I appreciate how helpful and kind most members are here, and I try to be kind and answer questions, as well. We all have the same goal. What does aggravate me is the sheer number of people who vanish without a trace. I've worked on no less than 5 cases here this week. That's a lot of threads and posts, details and news articles to keep up with, so information is bound to get muddled and foggy after a while, cases run together, etc. On top of helping here, I have a busy life, 5 children, homeschooling, a church ministry, the holidays ... and a bad cold.

In my opinion, most Websleuths are angels on Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans