MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm still struggling to understand why the hexx a perp would return his/er victim's car to his/er place of residence, I am leaning towards a situation where a Uber-, Lyft-type service being involved, in which case there would be an electronic footprint, which might have been enough at least for the initial search warrant.

I also think it's somewhat telling that the gentleman who was interviewed on camera said LE had asked him specifically if he had seen Danielle's car at the Oxford house. This might have just been a general question, but I also think it could point to LE theorizing that her car was there at some point.

I think LE has had a lot of solid evidence to work with from early on. According to the posts on the Berkley FB page -though considered rumor as per TOS-, they already had two cars impounded from the Oxford house by the 14th, likely even earlier.

Maybe the perp was somehow able to get his way into Danielle's car without a struggle in the MetLife parking lot, at which point he pulled some sort of weapon on her, and was able to get her to drive them back to his home. Danielle's car stays in his garage, while he uses his car to transport Danielle to a certain location ... that he needs to be disclosing to LE right now! Once he drives back home, again, for whatever reason (this just makes no sense to me ... there are so many places where one can just dump a car), he drives her car back to her apartment, leaves it there, and then has an Uber-type service take him home. In this scenario, I would think there would be some sort of biological evidence left in his vehicle -while possibly leaving none in Danielle's-, which was taken away during the earlier search; once LE analyzes and confirms that the biological evidence belongs to Danielle, they get the second search warrant, which allows them to go inside the house, take the mattress away, etc.

As to Danielle's keys, the perps just grabs them after parking her car, almost out of habit or like a reflex, and later disposes of wherever. As for her phone, Danielle could have had it in the pocket of her Eddie Bauer jacket, and it just stayed with her (in which case I hope that LE was able to trace it at least to the Oxford residence).

I really, really hope that there is some sort of electronic evidence that LE is close to finish analyzing, that leads them to Danielle's location. That's what I really want right now.

Well, going on all of this, are we thinking DS had a "stalker" at work who planned an abduction or was it opportunistic, with DS leaving work early that day. If it was a "stalker", why abduct?

Just a note... I've been in WS long enough to know that seemingly normal people who appear to be great amongst those they know can secretly be mentally broken and/or evil enough to do (what their friends/family consider to be) very abnormal and out of character things. Hurtful, hateful, harmful things.

Seeing pics of people looking happy and normal does not mean they aren't capable of 'out of character' behaviors. Pedophiles, rapists and killers often have loving families, beautiful spouses, perfect children, amazing friends, etc. and those people would all be shocked to know the dark inner mind of these sick individuals they surround themselves by.

Case in point: Ann Rule's friendship with Ted Bundy.

Just a note... I've been in WS long enough to know that seemingly normal people who appear to be great amongst those they know can secretly be mentally broken and/or evil enough to do (what their friends/family consider to be) very abnormal and out of character things. Hurtful, hateful, harmful things.

Seeing pics of people looking happy and normal does not mean they aren't capable of 'out of character' behaviors. Pedophiles, rapists and killers often have loving families, beautiful spouses, perfect children, amazing friends, etc. and those people would all be shocked to know the dark inner mind of these sick individuals they surround themselves by.

Agreed, if DS did have a stalker, who is responsible for her disappearance, they must be "mentally broken and/or evil enough.

Well, going on all of this, are we thinking DS had a "stalker" at work who planned an abduction or was it opportunistic, with DS leaving work early that day. If it was a "stalker", why abduct?

My sincere apologies if I am missing something, but my guess would be because he had some horribly sick fantasy that involved abducting someone, like surprising someone, seeing the horror in their eyes ... very, very sick, you know :(?

I'm wondering if she was a manager or had those duties... maybe she was sometimes the last one out of met life, and him being security there walked her out to her car many times. Maybe those two had a friendship or made small talk etc.Before he deleted the wedding page I saw that he had an interest in hiking, and Danielle does too. Maybe those two talked a lot about things like that. I don't think Danielle and him had any sort of relationship going on. Maybe he asked her for a ride home or met her at her apartments for some other reason and that is how this all happen. Thing is I have no idea why he would be at her apartment... why would a person she is an acquaintance at work with be anywhere near her apartment when he was married and had a sick wife in the hospital? I doubt she would involve herself with someone like that too. Plus being that she was going to meet her friend. Why would she want to deal with anyone else while she was busy going to her friends. It doesn't make sense... he was either watching her or she willing met him in her parking lot for some reason...that's all I can think of. Also before he deleted the wedding page it says he asked his wife to marry him in Stoney Creek Park/ Beach that's a well known park here in MI. It's very big. Maybe they should look there. Sometimes criminals go back to places that are familiar to them or have memories about. I remember reading before they deleted it the wife said he took her on these trails throughout the park before asking to marry her...

That's why I think "someone" lured DS to the Oxford home. Maybe to check out as a rental. DS may have mentioned around work she wanted to find another place close to work and get out of the complex. There would be many reasons to leave the complex, based on the reviews. Parking is an issue, maintenance problems, it seems reasonable at first economically, but there are added costs, the kitchen in her unit is small. If someone convinced DS she could rent a home for the same costs, from a couple she may know casually from work, this may be appealing to her.

Her father actually stated in the first press conference that she wanted to purchase a starter home and was starting the process of mapping her life out with this in mind.

I'm wondering if she was a manager or had those duties... maybe she was sometimes the last one out of met life, and him being security there walked her out to her car many times. Maybe those two had a friendship or made small talk etc.Before he deleted the wedding page I saw that he had an interest in hiking, and Danielle does too. Maybe those two talked a lot about things like that. I don't think Danielle and him had any sort of relationship going on. Maybe he asked her for a ride home or met her at her apartments for some other reason and that is how this all happen. Thing is I have no idea why he would be at her apartment... why would a person she is an acquaintance at work with be anywhere near her apartment when he was married and had a sick wife in the hospital? I doubt she would involve herself with someone like that too. Plus being that she was going to meet her friend. Why would she want to deal with anyone else while she was busy going to her friends. It doesn't make sense... he was either watching her or she willing met him in her parking lot for some reason...that's all I can think of. Also before he deleted the wedding page it says he asked his wife to marry him in Stoney Creek Park/ Beach that's a well known park here in MI. It's very big. Maybe they should look there. Sometimes criminals go back to places that are familiar to them or have memories about. I remember reading before they deleted it the wife said he took her on these trails throughout the park before asking to marry her...

BBM.

I believe she is an associate of some form so quite a way up the rankings I assume.

Yes, what I meant is that she wasnt a full on manager just maybe within her department she might have had those duties. So I was thinking she could have been the last to leave some of the time and this how her and FG knew eachother. He was walking her to her car on some days or nights... I dont know.<modsnip>

Yes, what I meant is that she wasnt a full on manager just maybe within her department she might have had those duties. So I was thinking she could have been the last to leave some of the time and this how her and FG knew eachother. He was walking her to her car on some days or nights... I dont know. Also could it be that being his wife and Danielle were around the same age. Maybe she actually knew EG?

Possible. Wasn't it also thought they had many mutual friends. So maybe even just distantly. Also, wasn't she going into work that saturday for training? If saturday wasn't a usual working day at MetLife maybe she was often there alone or late after everyone else left.

That is so odd. for some reason I just dont think it is actually FG. but who knows.

Me neither, seeing as he locked down/deleted his own Social Media. Unless he wants people to think someone is out there on his side.

She was a manager and on her sm she does say she left the office sometimes after 8pm...

If she was supposed to be leading a work meeting/training on Saturday, I wonder how many employees were there waiting for her? I wonder if any of them attempted to call/text her? Did they try contacting her parents or emergency contact or just brush it off? Seems if it was a training that she was leading, they would be trying to find her. I guess we don't know for sure or if it had any relevance to leads they have.

But yet the news reports state that it was her friend that went by the apt later Saturday and saw her car after not hearing from her, and contacted her family. Although I found an article that said the friend went by that night and saw her car, then contacted the police the "next day". Maybe just poor writing?

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/222206952-story

"Her friend drove by her apartment and saw her car parked, and contacted Danielle's family. The next day they contacted the police to file a missing person's report. Later Saturday evening, Danielle's purse was found in her car, which was locked and parked in front of her apartment."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her father actually stated in the first press conference that she wanted to purchase a starter home and was starting the process of mapping her life out with this in mind.
If Dani was thinking about buying a starter home, maybe she was thinking of subletting her apartment. Maybe FG followed her there pretending to be interested in the apartment. Seeing it would have only taken a few minutes. It's hard to see how he could have lured her into his vehicle; he might have abducted her at gunpoint. I think LE has their prep in FG, but I still doubt he would have taken her to his own house. Her DNA may well have been transferred into the house by him, though.

I really firmly believe that all signs point to DS successfully reaching her apartment complex on Friday, and thing going wrong during the short trip from her locked vehicle, to the front door of her apartment. Every other theory has too many variables, stupidity, and room for error, especially considering the abduction was this clean and had this few witnesses.
My theory is this: Knowing where DS lived (a security guard would have this info about people in the building...its probably in a company directory), and knowing where she parks (some VERY minimal stalking would attain this information..), that the perp was waiting at her apartment, having planned the abduction. He was waiting at the location, and the fact that DS was perhaps 30 minutes early is irrelevant, stuff happens and having thoroughly planned this out he was potentially waiting there even a couple hours early. He probably parks in spot right next to her usual spot (remember open parking lot, no assigned spots). DS weights 125 pounds and FG is a former multi-sport athlete, workout buff, and youth baseball coach. Once her car is parked next to his car, and she gets out on drivers side door, thats a nice little Cocoon of space/privacy where FG makes the grab, holds up at gunpoint, subdues, whatever...and Frankly with the Sun close to down, I don't think a lightning quick scuffle (strong/athletic male on small/petite female in a poorly lit parking lot) would be likely to draw any witnesses, I really don't. It would be hard to see a lot of things in that parking lot, let alone a 2 second tackle between cars followed by a quick departure.
As far as the search of FG's house, I don't think that has ANYTHING to do with that location necessarily being the place DS was taken. The crucial aspect of the house is that our #1 person of interest lives there. He brushes his teeth there, showers there, throws random shirts on the ground there, maybe keeps whatever weapons he owns there, his computer is there, dirt falls off his shoes there, etc etc. I really think the key to searching the house is that maybe he carried something with him back home after what happened. A small strand of hair on his jacket. A barely noticeable spec of blood on his boot. A vague scent of DS perfume in his car (that they towed apparently, right?)
I think that explains the lack of huge excitement from family and LE at the searches of FG's house. I think when they searched it the first time weeks ago, it was mostly clean..and they might be true this time as well. A thoughtful attacked would have gotten rid of every piece of clothing on his body, destroyed them, showered and/or washed himself throughly at another location, and went home (theoretically) without a trace. New clothes, etc etc. So I think while they have STRONG reason to believe FG is their guy (cell phone histories, potential surveillance, potential witness information, etc etc)...they might be lacking solid proof. Just because FG was seen at her apartment complex, or his phone placed him in that area, and thats all highly suspicious to all of us...they might know full well its not going to get the job done and convict him...so searching the house is a hail mary praying that a mistake was made that would allow DNA to do its job. Where that leaves us is that they're big on FG being the guy based on great circumstantial evidence...but they desperately need any kind of physical, foolproof evidence to put the nail in the case.

Remember that Fg's background in security, Fireman stuff, etc, is not THAT far removed from a law enforcement background. I'd be shocked if he didn't either at some point explore LE as a career (maybe couldn't hack it, whatever), and/or have current friends that are in law enforcement. Security guard, firefighter, etc...I think someone in those lines of work would know cops...and probably interact with Cops all the time. Someone like that knows how investigations work and would not leave enough evidence behind to be caught red handed with a blood-stained shirt or something. I think it has to be ASSUMED int this case that FG was a smart criminal based on the moderate ties/relationships to the general arena of law enforcement. Just because a witness saw "Dexter Morgan" from that TV show leaving the scene of the crime, doesnt mean dexter didnt use gloves, plastic protection, and cover his tracks. Thats the general type of way this crime went I think.

Someone here mentioned it was possible she made baked goods and he was picking them up. I think that's a very good theorie...Either that or he had medical grade,and he was dropping it off... that could be the only reason why I would think she would be dealing with this guy. He might have had access to it because his wife is sick and while dropping it off he told her lets go for a quick ride... so she hopped in his car. Which is why I think her car never moved once it was parked... If it did she probably wouldn't have been able to get that good parking spot. It probably happen when she got home that he texted her to come outside and she ran in her house to grab her cash or even just kept her purse inside the car and grabbed what cash she needed, and got in his car and they drove off. He got her relaxed and buzzed then wanted to mess around with her and she refused him and he got mad and it all went downhill from there.... I hope i'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo