MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if DS left the MetLife proper but then the perp was on the side of the road needing a lift home (car trouble, flat tire, etc?)? Perp would then get in car, and anything was then possible. No forced entry, no struggle. The only thing is that the car needs to get back to IGA, which may have also been parked by the perp if he had been stalking her or knew her well enough.

....but DS wasn't on a usual routine for her, and plenty of people might have passed him first...too elaborate I think...

My work has security guards as well. We chat each day when I come in and when they are making rounds throughout the building. We also have over 40 security cameras plus doors that we have to scan ourselves thru. Everything I do is recorded or monitored.

He might well be innocent, which is why I said I might be wrong. I sentenced a different person in my own mind early on this investigation and it looks as if I was wrong, so I'm open to being wrong again :)

But I would be happy to leave my facebook open for people to go over if they wish - IF - I was innocent. I would have nothing to hide so would be of the attitude look at my profile, you won't find anything.

Your quite right and I understand other people are just more private. I think I am coupling that with the fact that he has refused to speak to LE. Two things that I, and maybe only I, consider to be strange actions of an innocent being.

They way I see it has nothing to do with being private or not. I think that's the difference in experiences (for lack of a better description?). People WILL create something out of nothing. They will sleuth, surmise etc to their heart's content. It's being done now with some calling this person an "alledged perp" -- I am in no way defending anyone here except the right to be free of labels and name calling. Perhaps I am jaded, duno. But what you may think is innocent on your FB or SM site, someone else will create a nefarious narrative -- isn't that what's happening already here? That's all my point is about. People have sleuthed this person's occupation and come to the conclusion he can't have enough money for a lawyer. I personally think that's just so far out there! That's all. Off my soapbox.

Seems like the person possibly has hidden any tracks or was very cautious on the way this was done. I am thinking as of right now nothing concrete to make an arrest. Just wondering if possibly security guard did abduction and then sold her?? Hence the no searching and reaching out far and wide to social media?

Is the MetLife building just that company in it or do they have other companies in that same building? If it's just MetLife anyone know approx number of employees that work there?

They way I see it has nothing to do with being private or not. I think that's the difference in experiences (for lack of a better description?). People WILL create something out of nothing. They will sleuth, surmise etc to their heart's content. It's being done now with some calling this person an "alledged perp" -- I am in no way defending anyone here except the right to be free of labels and name calling. Perhaps I am jaded, duno. But what you may think is innocent on your FB or SM site, someone else will create a nefarious narrative -- isn't that what's happening already here? That's all my point is about. People have sleuthed this person's occupation and come to the conclusion he can't have enough money for a lawyer. I personally think that's just so far out there! That's all. Off my soapbox.

I tend to agree that it's not particularly suspicious when someone locks down their FB. Mine is totally locked down -- no one can see anything of mine without being a friend -- not because I have anything to hide, it's just that I don't want to share everything in my private life with anyone who gets curious -- ex-boyfriends, people I know from work, etc. And it would be doubly true that I didn't want people prying into every corner of my private life if I somehow even tangentially touched a new story that made members of the general public curious about me.

I'm very interested in knowing where the little league baseball fields are for those areas, as well as the adult softball fields. Most likely they are tree lined areas, and might be relevant.

BBM
I'm really trying to figure out why this response keeps coming up. Does it have to do with what part of the USA we live in? Personal backgrounds/circumstances? Because I WOULD (if I was on SM) shut down everything knowing that people will dissect every inch of my (as of now) innocent life. This is the very essence of why people get a lawyer to protect their rights. I'm not picking on you kpetrova, honestly, your post just popped up as one to highlight. I live in CA and I don't see anything at all suspicious about someone protecting their rights. This forum alone seems to have all but convicted and sentenced the person associated with the house searched. JMO.

well, removal of a car and mattress sounds like it's anything but innocent Imo, those are very specific search warrants and can only be approved it they have their ducks in the row and evidence to support it. Plus they went back more than once, so whatever they found the first time around was enough to warrant another specific search. It's not like 6 people live there. Only 2 do and one has been in and out of the hospital fighting for her life

And if if I have nothing to hide,I hide nothing. I for one, if was innocent, would be an open door...lie detector, DNA whatever they needed to clear me. That way people like WS lose interest in me and my life is uninterrupted. But that's just me. I don't have anything to hide,so I live my life differently than some I suppose.

No, actually, I looked at his FB page before all this came out about him being a SG at MetLife and thought, nope no way, look at his profile, there's no way he's involved. I even said it to a friend, that he didn't fit the profile. Then he turned around, shut off from everyone, and refused to talk. Completely changed my mind.

I also never said he cannot afford a Lawyer.

Also, I'm entitled to my opinion.

well, removal of a car and mattress sounds like it's anything but innocent Imo, those are very specific search warrants and can only be approved it they have their ducks in the row and evidence to support it. Plus they went back more than once, so whatever they found the first time around was enough to warrant another specific search. It's not like 6 people live there. Only 2 do and one has been in and out of the hospital fighting for her life

And if if I have nothing to hide,I hide nothing. I for one, if was innocent, would be an open door...lie detector, DNA whatever they needed to clear me. That way people like WS lose interest in me and my life is uninterrupted. But that's just me. I don't have anything to hide,so I live my life differently than some I suppose.

:yeahthat: Exactly my point.

So what if DS had a consensual relationship with the alleged perp. This may explain the evidence and searching, mattress, etc. but he may not be the actual abductor. Any scenarios WS could conjure up?

He might be the last one seen with her if the parking lot sighting was true or that other house in Berkeley.

My guess is mattress is for blood evidence...

I tend to agree that it's not particularly suspicious when someone locks down their FB. Mine is totally locked down -- no one can see anything of mine without being a friend -- not because I have anything to hide, it's just that I don't want to share everything in my private life with anyone who gets curious -- ex-boyfriends, people I know from work, etc. And it would be doubly true that I didn't want people prying into every corner of my private life if I somehow even tangentially touched a new story that made members of the general public curious about me.

That's understandable as you said you always have your FB locked down and private. But when you change it after the fact, that's the suspicion for me.

Will/do detectives work through the weekends/holidays on cases like this or will they be off for the holidays? I know most LE will obviously work, with some on-call/working overtime, but would special departments work something similiar or work mostly a 'day shift'?

My guess is it depends on if they are waiting on lab results...

<modsnip> That house is walking distance from me. I am just still going back to my first theory, Berkeley is a very small, private, suburb. Once I saw the woman's post and location of the house she stated she "saw" a big black man and Dani at, I always felt worried she was over this way. If he grew up on the eastside over here, the abandon houses are significant, and many people know eachother. I am just fearful she may be on the eastside somewhere and this would be Wayne and Macomb county, outside of Oakland, I know they have many agencies working this case and I trust they are doing their job. Just my curiosity keeps driving me there.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I must have missed this! What post?

That post about the baseball fields, could you elaborate?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

LE doesn't just stroll into homes on a whim with search warrants.they are approved by judges and supported by evidence. If people are calling him the alleged perp it's because LE is showing us that is where their investigation has led. I don't know how you call that creating "something out of nothing!!!"

The MSM showed his house on tv, the reporters told us where he worked and the status of his wife's health. You do realize that? He IS a subject obviously!!!

Not sure what you are defending, the facts are playing out in front of the world. Until they did not one person here knew of him to look into background etc. so ya, people are doing it now, you betcha. As is anyone in the world interest in Dani and her unfortunate situation.

I spent the majority of the day today baking sugar cookies and decorating them with my kids, in the chaos I stopped and thought of how incredibly unfair it was that my family was so happy and anxious for santa and happy to be together and across the country two families are ripped apart in Christmas Eve....dani's and her alleged abductor. Because his family is a victim in this as well...but he is the focus obviously of the investigation whether you like how it's being played out or not.

I tried posting this last night on the other thread but my phone wasn't working well.

1. I heard someone ask why a guy with emt training was doing security. Emt does not pay much, my spouse became a firefighter at 18, an emt at 19, paramedic at 20. Injury to his back cut his firefighter career short at 25 or 26. For about a year he worked for a very large security company at an oil refinery as their medic and high level security officer and made twice as much as he would make if he worked for an ambulance company as an emt. Also, unless it's a volunteer fire station, this guy would of had to had his paramedic license, no fire stations around here allow emt basic as the only education, so I'm guessing he was volunteer

Are CCW permits considered public information?

Or because it was one of very few spaces empty as other residents didn't park in it, either as a courtesy or simply because they had their own favourite spots.

I know I have a favourite parking spot both at work and along the road I live. Only very rarely are they taken by other people, as they also have favourite spots and are aware of each others'.

I am thinking the same. I believe that the perpetrator may have returned the car at night. In the middle of the night, most people are home, and few parking spaces are open. Danielle's spot may have been the only one not taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust