MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM...OR he said to her at their place of employment "ugg, my car broke and I don't have a ride home!" and she said "oh man, I can drop you off if you want. I planned on meeting a friend at 5:30 though, maybe i can get out a little early to take you".

The latest article said he stopped working there in October, though.

I really do understand your hesitation and I have not ruled out that someone else may have been staying there. That said, if I (or my spouse) owned a home that was connected to multiple searches in response to a missing person investigation, I would not be silent. I would want to clear my name and help LE in whatever way possible. The fact that I may be harboring someone capable of such a crime would probably eat me alive. But that's just me.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/0...-home-in-hunt-for-missing-michigan-woman.html

I agree with this... so far, actually, I have agreed with everything you said.

Only he hadn't worked there since October, so why was he there?

BBM...OR he said to her at their place of employment "ugg, my car broke and I don't have a ride home!" and she said "oh man, I can drop you off if you want. I planned on meeting a friend at 5:30 though, maybe i can get out a little early to take you".

The month of October is interesting. I know somewhere I read that DS worked remotely a fair amount of the time and then was back in the office in October. Anyone else remember reading that? I have no idea if that's the case or not but if so, she resumes work from building in the same month SG stops working there?

Thanks, K! Do you think the perp acted alone or had an accomplice? IMO, he would've needed a ride at some point. But I think he was alone at MetLife. Someone knows something, whether it was a glimpse of seeing a strange car in the middle of the night (dropping off her Jeep) or it was someone giving their friend a ride.

I agree with this... so far, actually, I have agreed with everything you said.

I'm sure he is a real nice guy. Sorry. The reality is that I might not be here to take care of my child for the rest of their natural life, so how they will live when I’m gone is a concern to me. Social Security will not exist for my child (nor myself) and while things like “earning potential” might seem superficial to you. It’s something that I would consider. I will always love my child and want them to be with someone who treats them well, but there’s nothing wrong with setting standards for yourself.
I get it.
As the mother of two girls, I absolutely understand what you mean by this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

First post here. Anyway, I don't have any hard "evidence" for this, so I'm not stating it as fact. Just something that was relayed to me that I thought was worth sharing. Someone I know works for an apartment complex in the area that is associated with Muirwood Apartments (the complex right next to Independence Green). Muirwood has a gate attendant, so every guest that passes through has to talk to the attendant first. This person I know spoke to the attendant who was working that day and she said that she saw Danielle that day during rush hour (not sure of exact time, but rush hour can be anywhere from like 5-6:30.....if not longer....so who knows). Anyway, Danielle turned into Muirwood and told the gate attendant that she turned too quickly (because the Muirwood entrance one street over from IGA's) and was just hoping to turn around and exit. The gate attendant said she seemed out of it (like, frazzled, not under the influence of something). I guess they called the police and reported this at some point, but, for whatever reason, the police never came out to investigate it further. Unfortunately, they have cameras but they weren't recording or something, so there is no real evidence, just an eye-witness account.

I don't know anything about him. And quite frankly, if he committed this crime he's anything but a nice person. I think focusing on such superficial aspects in general, and specifically as it relates to this case, is a bad idea.

My parents taught me to be independent and care for myself just as I hope to promote in my children. I set standards that my children will become kind, compassionate contributing members of society and that's about it. Whether they marry or not or what their spouse's earning potential is if the do marry is secondary to their overall happiness and independence.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

And that is exactly how it should be! You're doing it right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The latest article said he stopped working there in October, though.

Stopped working there, but does that mean he stopped showing up for work? Could he have run into her in the parking lot..."hey! I haven't seen you in a while! Are you back?" ..."Yea, I had to go out of town for some family things and help take care of my SO. It's been a rough couple of weeks and now my car!"

Let's not pretend that a person responsible for the disappearance of another is an honest person ever.

First post here. Anyway, I don't have any hard "evidence" for this, so I'm not stating it as fact. Just something that was relayed to me that I thought was worth sharing. Someone I know works for an apartment complex in the area that is associated with Muirwood Apartments (the complex right next to Independence Green). Muirwood has a gate attendant, so every guest that passes through has to talk to the attendant first. This person I know spoke to the attendant who was working that day and she said that she saw Danielle that day during rush hour (not sure of exact time, but rush hour can be anywhere from like 5-6:30.....if not longer....so who knows). Anyway, Danielle turned into Muirwood and told the gate attendant that she turned too quickly (because the Muirwood entrance one street over from IGA's) and was just hoping to turn around and exit. The gate attendant said she seemed out of it (like, frazzled, not under the influence of something). I guess they called the police and reported this at some point, but, for whatever reason, the police never came out to investigate it further. Unfortunately, they have cameras but they weren't recording or something, so there is no real evidence, just an eye-witness account.

Wow...interesting. Possible she was trying to raise a red flag? Or she was being followed and was trying to throw off the perp? Police did say they don't believe she drove her car home though?

First time here. So now it seems clear she wasn't seen getting into her car and yet it ended up in her place. In 2017, I'm highly surprised there isn't some camera (either in MetLife looking lot or along that way to apartment) that hasn't picked up her jeep on video...cameras are everywhere.

Has anything ever been mentioned about DS's actual full set of keys or was smoke buddy included in that set on its own ring with the two keys just connected to it? The key ring set pictured in one of the IG posts with all the key tags, looks more like the everyday key ring set you'd carry around. Smoke buddy keychain maybe taken as it would've been clear evidence DS was connected to POI or, POI wanted whatever those keys unlocked?

In regards to FG, do we know when his wife became gravely ill? If he is in fact the SG in question and his employment ended there in Oct., maybe he took leave to care for her?

Was she alone?

So, there are 3 options as to how/why he knows where she lives and parks, right? Stalking, friendship/relationship of some sort, or "business" (buying/selling weed but could be anything I suppose). Extremely unsettling and calculated to return her car IMO, makes my stomach turn.

In the beginning of this, I thought anything could be possible... Drugs, Affairs, etc. During the last five weeks of Danielle missing, looking at her SM, following Holocene in here, etc. it has become very clear that this woman had much higher aspirations and goals for a herself and a business than selling weed/drugs.

One reason I thought of the keychain being relevant (besides the fact that it is missing), is maybe some clerk at a store or gas station might have noticed it when a POI set it down to pay for something. Chances are he didn't make that mistake, but it is something very memorable, IMO.

BBM

Could DS had something to do with him no longer working there? Maybe filed a harassment complaint against him?

I thought that as well. I think it's a real possibility.

In the beginning of this, I thought anything could be possible... Drugs, Affairs, etc. During the last five weeks of Danielle missing, looking at her SM, following Holocene in here, etc. it has become very clear that this woman had much higher aspirations and goals for a herself and a business than selling weed/drugs.

Casually smoking weed isn't a big deal though, IMO. I believe she could've been buying from the SG- I don't really picture her being a seller because I agree that she had better things going on, but buying is very plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro