MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree....I am new here and frankly, obsessed. :facepalm: Only 4 whole posts here and I have lost countless hours of sleep. In a good way! I just hope to learn from you all here. When I was a kid and people asked what I wanted to be when I grew up I replied " a detective " ....i had a play kit and all. So here I am. I am glad that I found this forum. I have joined a few and most of them are so rude, an attack mentality. You all seem so kind.

Just give it time ;-)

Just wanted to say hi. Didn't want to be the lurker thanking everyone's posts. Been following the thread for a few days, the story since it happened. I'm local, I work on Telegraph down the street from where DS worked, I'm the same age, friends in common on fb. I keep thinking about her and her family and I'm feeling helpless and wishing I could do something. I don't have any new insight to add - just sending good thoughts to the family, friends, and LE on the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Note THATS a user name lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Forgive me if this has already been covered, but do we know if there was a specific time she was to be at her friend's house? I know they planned on dinner but dinner at my house can be as late as 8 pm. Maybe she left work early because she has other things to do before heading over to her friends?

IDK....grasping at straws here but I still feel like we are missing huge pieces of the puzzle in respect to her plans to see a friend and what all that was about.

Thankfully, I have never been involved in anything re: LE and them asking me to keep quiet or whatever. It's probably a good thing. I love to talk and LE would probably have to sew my lips together.

Do we assume the friend was asked to keep quiet about details of the evening or do you think there really was not much else to it? This question seems so important to me for some reason.

We know her friend often worked the night shift, which I would assume would make her go to bed on the early side, even if she was off the next day (my best guess, because she probably wouldn't want to shuffle her sleep/wake cycle too, too much) and it's been reported that DS asked to get off early because she wanted to meet up with her friend, we've also heard that she just needed to go home to "grab a bag", so it seems pretty certain that she was expected at her friend's straightaway. But we don't know for sure due to how little has been officially released. We can't totally rule out that DS had intended to get out of work early, go someplace, and then go over to her friend's house.

No mention of what Danielle and her friend were cooking/eating. If you've looked at D's IG, she seems to be quite the cook and food stylist :) I'd love to cook with her or have her cook for me!

Yes! I love to cook like that as well.

If a friend goes missing before Thanksgiving dinner. Does it matter what you were going to eat? Turkey or Ribs?

Does it matter?

Just asking because I'm confused.

Admin Note

Discussion about comments posted on social media is not allowed.

They are considered rumors and rumors grow legs.

Please leave rumors off the board.

Rules Etiquette & Information

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS, e.g., FACEBOOK and TWITTER

Approved Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
Paraphrasing is okay.
Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
Paraphrasing is okay.
***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.
Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

Thank you

If a friend goes missing before Thanksgiving dinner. Does it matter what you were going to eat? Turkey or Ribs?

Does it matter?

I don't know...I guess maybe if she stopped at a particular store to pick up ingredients specific to a certain meal and someone followed her home from there?
Really, it probably does not matter. I Just somehow got fixed on the lack of details that probably don't matter much anyways.

I could be wrong (I am at least five times a day !) but I have wondered about Danielle leaving work early - even half an hour can make a difference. Secondly how often does D.S. stay overnight at her friend's? Almost seemed to me that she wanted/needed to get away from her apartment that particular night/weekend.

Leaving early to change up her routine and get away from her apartment could have been
to avoid someone who she suspected might have been dropping by that night or another part of the weekend.

Was the reason to avoid someone who D.S. believed may be dropping by her apartment?

Just thinking out loud...

I was searching backpages last night in just a last ditch effort. 1 i came across looked similar, most likely not but I screenshot pic. Is there someone i should send to?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I called the tip line. She said they are getting lots of calls about backpages. I gave her what info I had, saying its most likely not her, but all the places that they have shared she has tattoos were all parts if her body not shown..... She said she will get info to detective and if they need the screenshot they will call me. A few have asked where I saw it, I did not share that here just in case a POI is here by some chance

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Just wanted to say, I'm not sure that the women (and young girls) are "appearing less than willing" as this is how they are forced into prostitution. Backpage is notorious for the the trafficking of victims, hence why faces are often not visible in the photos. The owners were charged a few months ago, but were never prosecuted. It's ridiculous. Shutting down Backpage would be a huge step in limiting the ease of trafficking these victims. JMO
Shutting it down only leads the way for the next site....unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I don't know...I guess maybe if she stopped at a particular store to pick up ingredients specific to a certain meal and someone followed her home from there?
Really, it probably does not matter. I Just somehow got fixed on the lack of details that probably don't matter much anyways.
As Sherlock Holmes used to say: "The little details are by far the most important."

Does it matter?

Yes. Because ... HANGRY after work and don't want to shop for a gazillion ingredients, then spend 2 hours in the kitchen. It helps to pin down a timeframe for their dinner plans. And whether DS felt she could take her time, run an errand, or meet up with someone.

I have to agree....I am new here and frankly, obsessed. :facepalm: Only 4 whole posts here and I have lost countless hours of sleep. In a good way! I just hope to learn from you all here. When I was a kid and people asked what I wanted to be when I grew up I replied " a detective " ....i had a play kit and all. So here I am. I am glad that I found this forum. I have joined a few and most of them are so rude, an attack mentality. You all seem so kind.
Welcome to Websleuths😉
Best site on the net❤
JMO of course😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thank you. WDIV is my go-to station and website for local news, but I don't recall hearing or reading about a specific time. Knowing this, if Danielle really didn't leave the MetLife parking lot until 5:00, she was cutting it close to stop at home, change clothes, pack a bag, etc. I doubt she could have been planning to stop for groceries, too, so food must have already been purchased by Danielle and/or her friend.

We know her friend often worked the night shift, which I would assume would make her go to bed on the early side, even if she was off the next day (my best guess, because she probably wouldn't want to shuffle her sleep/wake cycle too, too much) and it's been reported that DS asked to get off early because she wanted to meet up with her friend, we've also heard that she just needed to go home to "grab a bag", so it seems pretty certain that she was expected at her friend's straightaway. But we don't know for sure due to how little has been officially released. We can't totally rule out that DS had intended to get out of work early, go someplace, and then go over to her friend's house.

I was thinking earlier about a text conversation I had yesterday and how closely it might've matched the scenario. I've copied and pasted it out exactly because I think it actually adds context. Clearly, we have no idea what the conversation was with her friend, but I was thinking about how all those intricacies we fret over like why she was cooking at her friend's house, why she left work early etc are such innocent things in my conversation below.

Obviously, there are differences; I wasn't staying over or going straight to hers, but... it just struck me that if I were to disappear, the same questions would be asked about my plans when, in fact, they weren't big points at all; it's just how we planned it in the moment. I'm not sure I'm trying to say anything of particular note, but I just thought it was interesting when I saw the parallels and maybe worth posting to provide a bit of context and a bit of normalcy to a very abnormal situation. Because, in my opinion, everything up until the point she disappeared was entirely normal and not questionable to me. Anyway... as below.

Friend: How do you feel about coming to mine later? Movies and food. No biggie. 🥘

Me: I feel very, very positively about it [emoji1373][emoji1373] After work?

Friend: What time do you finish again? I was going to go get supplies after dropping Luke at work about 4. Come with?

Me: To get supplies? Could do, I finish 4.30 but can skip lunch and leave at 4 and meet you there. Where you going? And what are you making? Not fajitas again [emoji23][emoji23]

Friend: FAJITAS!! You can bloody cook then. Sainsbos mayyyte.

Me: Ok, will ring when I'm there. Want me to do the pasta bake?

Friend: All the yes. [emoji1362]

No detail is ever to small & no question ever not worth asking.
What you just mentioned re; food & ingredients then leading to a particular store could absolutely prove helpful in a case, perhaps even this case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I was thinking earlier about a text conversation I had yesterday and how closely it might've matched the scenario. I've copied and pasted it out exactly because I think it actually adds context. Clearly, we have no idea what the conversation was with her friend, but I was thinking about how all those intricacies we fret over like why she was cooking at her friend's house, why she left work early etc are such innocent things in my conversation below.

Obviously, there are differences; I wasn't staying over or going straight to hers, but... it just struck me that if I were to disappear, the same questions would be asked about my plans when, in fact, they weren't big points at all; it's just how we planned it in the moment. I'm not sure I'm trying to say anything of particular note, but I just thought it was interesting when I saw the parallels and maybe worth posting to provide a bit of context and a bit of normalcy to a very abnormal situation. Because, in my opinion, everything up until the point she disappeared was entirely normal and not questionable to me. Anyway... as below.

Friend: How do you feel about coming to mine later? Movies and food. No biggie. ��

Friend: What time do you finish again? I was going to go get supplies after dropping Luke at work about 4. Come with?

Me: To get supplies? Could do, I finish 4.30 but can skip lunch and leave at 4 and meet you there. Where you going? And what are you making? Not fajitas again [emoji23][emoji23]

LozDa,

What a great post !:star::star::star::star::star:

We did go over this back in one of the earlier threads. She was into nutrition, however someone that lives in the area said the Kroger there pretty much has a great selection of produce and other items geared to the more nutrition folks going. There are some other stores along various routes she could have gone to also.

We ended as usual at a road block as we have no idea if she stopped anywhere, if she was bringing the stuff to cook or any other details.

Friend: How do you feel about coming to mine later? Movies and food. No biggie. ��

Ummm ... I'll eat your fajitas if you don't want them!
Carry on. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member