MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we view this as a theory of what happened it mostly fits with all the MSM reported information. I'd think, however, she would have texted her friend to say she was helping someone out and would be later than expected. If she did do that, does the approach to the investigation fit?

Maybe she had a date?

Agreed. There are things I have purposely not mentioned on here for exactly that reason. Some things may be seriously detrimental to this case. LE have been tight lipped for specific reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I'm sure mods will delete it momentarily......it's completely against the rules and those that encouraged it knowing it was against the rules are risking a TO....

I'm way behind, so I'm sure this has been said... but regarding the three cars... I presumed (1) DS, (2) SG, and (3) SG's spouse's car. Since the spouse was in the hospital (not sure if this is confirmed yet), SG would have had two cars available to him.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Not sure which interview (most likely WDIV as that is my go-to local news), a neighbor said that two vehicles were removed from the Oxford home on a flatbed truck. Third vehicle would be DS' Jeep. Unless or until I hear/read otherwise, I'm sticking with this information.

But if he no longer worked there, seems strange he'd ask for a ride home because his car broke down. I don't think Midwestern received good information.

What's strange is they think they know what the conversation was...so since no camera saw her walk tohercar and no microphones I'd say this was a dramatic reenactment on midwestern part.

People close to the investigation are focusing mainly on the Met Life venue. Independence Green fell out of the picture almost immediately. They must have concrete evidence something went wrong at Met Life. And when they said "we do not have video of her walking to her car" they may as well have said, "we have some video of her in other areas of the building (possibly and probably driving away with a passenger or as a passenger) but we need to fill in the blank of what happened from the time she walked out, to the time she drove away". And her mother, asking about her demeanor as she drove, well I interpret it to mean "we know she was with someone but did she appeared to be abducted, or was it a friendly drive (at that point)?". And with little info released, but several searches done at FG home tells me they caught something on camera that took them there. Interesting they said something about evidence (cameras) AND interviews (friends/coworkers) led them there. To me this suggests it would be the person who worked at Met Life as a SG who is the prime suspect--coworkers know and recognize him. Not someone who happened to rent his house nor some random criminal. I have concluded for myself "who" is responsible. The "why" is now my question. And the only plausible reasoning I can come up with is lover quarrel. If it is true he is working for the same company in a different city, then doubtful is the theory he is holding a dangerous grudge towards the person responsible for his departure.

What's strange is they think they know what the conversation was...so since no camera saw her walk tohercar and no microphones I'd say this was a dramatic reenactment on midwestern part.
Is it also possible that there was a witness in the parking lot to corroborate this info? It would make sense if so, that this info would become part of the evidence to justify a warrant.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newy...what-your-cell-phone-cant-tell-the-police/amp

Okay apparently pinging cell phone for location it has been at given time is not accurate and isn't exact science and should not be used for evidence or locating someone at given time according to this New Yorker article. Danielle was a techie person assumed by her job at MetLife, wonder if she knew this and tried to leave clues somehow. However hopefully they have record of her calls and texts.

I am no expert but, in my experience, cell phone geo-location data has improved significantly since 2014, when the New Yorker article was written. It varies by location, the number of cell towers in the area, and the carrier, as far as I can tell. Many newer cell phones access gps data, independent of cell towers, and that is very accurate.

I am holding the 7PM time lightly. The cell was off at 7PM but we don't know when it was last on. The friend may not have called DS about being late until 7PM. LE has DS' cell records so they have a much better idea.

MOO, I do not think the media was discreetly saying they had a relationship on the downlow. I think they meant, "knew each other in passing" like a worker in a building might know a security guard in passing.

No idea what the media meant. if acquainted was their term or their source's.

"acquainted" contains a large spectrum of rheostatic alternatives. it's also about all I'd want anyone to say-think-know about some relationships in certain delicate situations-- where some level of reciprocal knowledge of one another was undeniable but i'd rather no one grokked the true extent of the relationship-- "They're acquainted"

All things being equal, I'd say 85-90% of us have been saying that something happened in the lot since LE and parents were clear in asking if anyone saw her driving, demeanor,alone etc.....it's also not rocket science to connect the house of interest (hoi) and to the sg position as has been reported by MSM, who have way more access to records than anyone in WS.
So midwesterns info, although interesting is old stuff in this thread...

Is it also possible that there was a witness in the parking lot to corroborate this info? It would make sense if so, that this info would become part of the evidence to justify a warrant.

Yes. Or that she texted her friend "Hey so & so's car broke down so I'm giving him a ride home"
Which is how LE was able to get their evidence for the warrant.
LE & family could be keeping that from the public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has the family or LE said what DS's prior 24 hours consisted of? That is,

What did DS do Thursday after work?

Thursday overnight?

Could DS and FG have spent Thursday night together?

DS gets spotted by a co-worker with FG in the parking lot, co-worker asks "what's up with that?". DS covers with Oh, I'm driving him to/from work cuz his car's not working.

Excellent Point! Did something happen Thursday night? Did anyone (family friends) speak with her Thursday....

is it possible she got a glow inthe dark tattoo, hence the 2 year wait for blood donating? she had attended foam rave in the past. this is where she broke her ankle (in her IG)

The "why" is now my question. And the only plausible reasoning I can come up with is lover quarrel.

Lauren Spierer theory / DS accidentally OD's followed by FG's coverup doesn't work?

seeking out black-market opiates vs sleeping with the husband of a woman with cancer. eesh.

and it could've been both. hypothetically.

an accidental OD is easier to clean-up / cover up than violently killing someone.

The plans did not change. They last spoke shortly after 4PM Danielle confirming she was leaving early. Less than 3 hours later, her phone is dead. So sad.

Geez, or none of those. Look around WebSleuths. There are plenty of sickos who harm others for no apparent reason.

Lauren Spierer theory / DS accidentally OD's followed by FG's coverup doesn't work?

seeking out black-market opiates vs sleeping with the husband of a woman with cancer. eesh.

and it could've been both. hypothetically.

an accidental OD is easier to clean-up / cover up than violently killing someone.

This situation with this POI doesn't seem like a random sicko scenario.

This situation with this POI doesn't seem like a random sicko scenario.
With all due respect, why? We have no reason to believe they were anything more than acquaintances at work since we know they did at one time work in the same building. Any relationship beyond that is just unknown. We rarely understand why or how people "snap" or are capable of such awful crimes. You just cannot rationalize irrational acts no matter how hard we try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member