MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I found it. I'm very very saddened. Such an amazing man. I'm glad I was able to read his posts on the Sierah Joughin thread. He was always so focused and in point and eager to share his knowledge. RIP Firefox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO!!!!!!
I am so saddened to hear this!!

Exactly and this is the only scenario that gives me hope that DS will be brought home alive, so I'm holding on to it! She has such a large, supportive network of family and friends that along with the strength she will have shown these last 5 weeks, I've no doubt she would recover from this tragedy. Still remaining hopeful....

Nothing is impossible. Remember Jacey Dugard, Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, Michelle Knight, and numerous human trafficking survivors. Survivors. Praying that whatever took Dani away from family and friends, it ends soon and she comes home.

Good point. I think a lot of us on here jumped to the marijuana use when it could be something innocent.

Recreational Marijuana use is innocent. But some feel it dampens the help if outsiders knew a missing person occasionally smokes pot.

Now of course we don't know if she did or didn't.

But it really wouldn't be in anyone's best interests to say that she did.

Unless it is relevant to LE. Example. She went to buy some before going missing or something.

But even then. The public still doesn't need to know that. Idk

Interesting watching a group of amateur and not so amateur sleuths (me) attack and try to resolve a crime... We watch the majorities position shift in unison. The injury to her foot/ankle is released and drugs become the theme. Twelve agencies rush in and we're convinced she is a link to an even wider crime spree. A possible colleague's home is searched and we're convinced she was the target of a stalker or an affair gone awry. And then we forget the 12 agencies, we forget the drugs,....

But today two big things have happened.

1. The Family has announced a vigil, and attending, a present and past state senator.

2. The family is promoting an event in Livonia designated as an event to raise awareness to human trafficking.

Remember...

1. We were asked to share the photo ALL over the country.

2. We were told of "a good chance she could be out of the state"

3. We were told local searches were no longer needed.

4. We were told of the fear "She is being held against her will"

5. And we were told there were 12 agencies involved, right off the bat.

It might be time to give up the "Stalker" and "Romance gone awry" theories....

I want so bad for her to come home

I'm not convinced that's impossible!

I haven't changed my theory since day one, I'll stay right here until I'm proven wrong. I suspected immediately that Danielle wasn't the one who parked her Jeep, so my theory holds so far. But ... I was wrong in the SP case, so who knows.

Interesting watching a group of amateur and not so amateur sleuths (me) attack and try to resolve a crime... We watch the majorities position shift in unison. The injury to her foot/ankle is released and drugs become the theme. Twelve agencies rush in and we're convinced she is a link to an even wider crime spree. A possible colleague's home is searched and we're convinced she was the target of a stalker or an affair gone awry. And then we forget the 12 agencies, we forget the drugs,....

1. The Family has announced a vigil, and attending, a present and past state senator.

2. The family is promoting an event in Livonia designated as an event to raise awareness to human trafficking.

Remember...

One says jump and they all start following. I'm glad I've never been a follower.

I do find it interesting (and oddly reassuring) that human trafficking continues to pop up on posts in my sleuthing for DS. This would certainly tie in with the need to share, share, share through social media in lieu of ground searches. I'm also wondering again about the house break-in that night in Detroit (rumored, of course) that also seemed to coincide with trafficking (men coming and going). So my thoughts are that this was an act of retaliation by the SG. He may have targeted DS if his employment was terminated and he sought revenge by selling her into trafficking (with the assumption it could not be traced back to him as she would've left the immediate area fairly quickly, likely out of state). My biggest question now is, was it done to seek revenge on DS or someone else who worked there? The protective mama bear in me is starting to show. Hurt me but God have mercy on you, if you hurt my child. JMO

BBM.

Me too. I just need for the details to mean that she is alive. I can't imagine what family and friends are feeling.

I just thought of something Im not sure was ever discussed on this thread. But you guys do cover EVERYTHING! (good work!)

Are you familiar with the recent murder in West Bloomfield? For those of you not local, it is next to Farmington Hills and has very little crime.

A woman in a car, listening to music, a kid from the inner city with a gun, she tries to take the gun away and he confesses he had to shoot her. But they could never determine the motive. He burned the car behind a school building, body inside. He was in the neighborhood "just visiting a friend". Why? Why did he do this? Human Trafficking? She too did not fit the profile but he could have mistaken this middle aged woman to be a young girl listening to music.

No, I don't find it odd. I read that she assumed she fell asleep after work. I think she became worried the next morning when she didn't have a text / call from DS saying sorry or explaining for her absence.

If DS didn't have plans Friday night, it may have taken a lot longer to realize something was amiss.

And I believe a Friday night abduction - if planned in advance - shows how much the person really knew about Danielle. Normally such a person when abducted on a Friday would not be missed till Monday morning. But if Danielle didn't park her vehicle in front of her apartment, they may have know enough about her to know where she lived. Yet, they didn't know enough to know she was having dinner at a friend's or that she was actually working on Saturday. (I've never heard how often Danielle worked Saturdays.)

If we throw in the possibility that the abductor got her address from her drivers license, then maybe we have someone who knew very little about her or they were a stranger. I doubt the latter since this would appear to be someone Danielle knew well enough to let them get close enough to her.

I dont think a human trafficking ring will park your car back home if abducting you 10 miles away at work. Jmo

It sounds like an ex or someone that wants to distance her car from being seen near their house or something.

Btw. The perp either had someone pick them up or they called Uber/taxi to pick them up near her complex. Jmo

Good point. I think a lot of us on here jumped to the marijuana use when it could be something innocent.

That was coupled with her etsy account, not stand alone key charm.

I haven't changed my theory since day one, I'll stay right here until I'm proven wrong. I suspected immediately that Danielle wasn't the one who parked her Jeep, so my theory holds so far. But ... I was wrong in the SP case, so who knows.

Word.

I just thought of something Im not sure was ever discussed on this thread. But you guys do cover EVERYTHING! (good work!)

Are you familiar with the recent murder in West Bloomfield? For those of you not local, it is next to Farmington Hills and has very little crime.

A woman in a car, listening to music, a kid from the inner city with a gun, she tries to take the gun away and he confesses he had to shoot her. But they could never determine the motive. He burned the car behind a school building, body inside. He was in the neighborhood "just visiting a friend". Why? Why did he do this? Human Trafficking? She too did not fit the profile but he could have mistaken this middle aged woman to be a young girl listening to music.

Robbery.
Gang initiation.
Just plain evil.

Many motives other than ST, happens every day.

I dont think a human trafficking ring will park your car back home if abducting you 10 miles away at work. Jmo

It sounds like an ex or someone that wants to distance her car from being seen near their house or something.

Btw. The perp either had someone pick them up or they called Uber/taxi to pick them up near her complex. Jmo

I do agree with the "parking the car back". Unless the person involved in human trafficking knows her.

But I MUST ask this....

WHY WHY WHY is her family in the last 24 hours promoting and asking us to attend an awareness program on human trafficking?

IF they were not touched by this personally, it seems there would be other things on their mind.....

It's confusing for me.

Remember...

I'd rather not be told how I should think. I say all theories stay in play until LE tell us otherwise.

We all want her to come home. Except the perp who is probably reading here....

JMO.

I dont think a human trafficking ring will park your car back home if abducting you 10 miles away from work. Jmo

A HT ring might not, but a "contracted" or "recruiter" of sorts, might.

We have been told that SG and DS knew each other, even if just in passing. Maybe he did stalk her for a little bit so he could get away with the crime longer? Maybe he was instructed by the person he was giving her to to make it look like she was home or had been? Maybe she did actually make it home where she was then abducted by SG?

I'm thinking SG is kinda a middle man in the HT scenario.

HT wouldn't be such a puzzle or so hard to get people back from if it was a point A to point B situation. Hence the reason they haven't named SG- there's other points of contact that could crack. Calling out SG by name could make all of those people nervous. Nervous people panic. Panic could be bad for DS.

Desperate people do dumb and sometimes awful things. I think SG got involved because he is desperate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

I do agree with the "parking the car back". Unless the person involved in human trafficking knows her.

But I MUST ask this....

WHY WHY WHY is her family in the last 24 hours promoting and asking us to attend an awareness program on human trafficking?

IF they were not touched by this personally, it seems there would be other things on their mind.....

It's confusing for me.
Well, in MI it is a huge deal!! HT is a hige problem here. And with it being HT Awareness month and a possibility or was at some point a possibility in her case, it may just be a way for the family to focus on doing something positive in a horrible situation.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

To the stalking theory...if someone was truly watching her moves, would they not have known she has spent almost the past year with her friend on Friday (and Saturday?) evenings? And if said stalker did know her pattern, they took quite a chance in doing something in such a narrow timeframe before she would be missed--especially returning the car.

That was coupled with her etsy account, not stand alone key charm.

I knew about the Etsy account, but I believe a lot of us jumped on that MJ bandwagon before we heard of or saw the Etsy account. I heard the MJ theory back in Thread #1, but I didn't hear about the Etsy account until the last week or so. Even with the Etsy account they could still be unrelated. Unless, she is posting on the Etsy account with a photo of the smoke buddy and stating that is what it is for.

Imo it's just a collaboration and it happens to be an awareness month and it is a VERY high profile case. Related or not to DS it's a positive thing.
I don't subscribe to it in this case in the least...no way they are bringing her car back, leaving her money and purse in the car and nicely locking it up for her just to traffic her...but that's just my opinion.

She could also be a family friend and has asked to combine to bring awareness

Yeah, I was SO FAR off on that case I couldn't believe what actually happened. But I believe that was the case with most of us that followed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay