MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so it looks like my memory served me correctly: two entrances! Thanks! :)

This is a very large building.
How many ppl are employed here?
I find it hard to believe there were no security cams.

This is a very large building.
How many ppl are employed here?
I find it hard to believe there were no security cams.

Were they recording is the question? I believe they are existent as there are signs posted. However if they are/were actually rolling is another question? I can't believe they is not some sort of surveillance somewhere. Someone posted something a while ago about liability and insurance of actually having surveillance versus not having surveillance. I would do a horrible job of trying to explain but the person who posted did a really good job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Praying for love and comfort for Danielle and her family and friends.

Praying for continued dedication and strength for the law enforcement in building their case. I believe they will
solve this - soon.

I understand the apt building not having cams but not this building.

Met Life offices in Raleigh Office building.
25300 Telegraph
Southfield, MI

Top photo isTelegraph side of building with front parking lot. Main entrance is towards left of photo.

Bottom photo is satellite view. Red arrow is in back lot.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I was just looking back on some of the early articles because sometimes early reports disclose things that only seem significant much later. I noticed that on the mlive.com website, it was reported that, "Police believe she left her job at MetLife through the business entrance near 26026 Telegraph in Southfield." (http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2016/12/reward_for_missing_famington_h.html) -- assuming that's correct, where is that relative to the building photos?

ETA: Does that mean they think she wended her way out to Civic Center Drive, turned left, and then onto Telegraph?

This doesn't make sense to me, because there's only two ways out of the MetLife parking lot, and they both lead to Telegraph, unless I'm misunderstanding the question. You can't get to Civic Center by way of the MetLife parking lot.

I was just looking back on some of the early articles because sometimes early reports disclose things that only seem significant much later. I noticed that on the mlive.com website, it was reported that, "Police believe she left her job at MetLife through the business entrance near 26026 Telegraph in Southfield." (http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2016/12/reward_for_missing_famington_h.html) -- assuming that's correct, where is that relative to the building photos?

ETA: Does that mean they think she wended her way out to Civic Center Drive, turned left, and then onto Telegraph?

I can't recall if it was stated that she parked in the rear of the building (looking now). But either way, it does appear there could potentially be quite a few witnesses based on all of the windows facing the parking lot. This article does reference her being seen in her vehicle.

Stisklick was last seen on Dec. 2 in Southfield, Michigan.
She was in her 2015 gray Jeep Renegade leaving the MetLife parking lot, but her vehicle was found outside of her apartment in Farmington Hills with her purse inside the next day.
http://myfox8.com/2016/12/27/police...ar-old-who-disappeared-more-than-3-weeks-ago/

From the various photos, selfie's, etc. that have been shared from DS's SM accounts, and friends and family in MSM, it appears that she often wore skirts and business casual outfits. In the description of what she's last seen wearing, jeans are listed. Jeans seem different compared to what I've seen in most of the pictures of her and in her cube. Same for the ones of her getting ready in the morning. So, my question is: Are Friday's jeans/casual day at MetLife? Or did Danielle change before she left work?

This doesn't make sense to me, because there's only two ways out of the MetLife parking lot, and they both lead to Telegraph, unless I'm misunderstanding the question. You can't get to Civic Center by way of the MetLife parking lot.

Do you know that because you've been there? From the satellite photos, it's hard to tell if you can get from the MetLife lot into the lot next door (&etc).

Are cell phone pings exact enough to get them to FGs house?

From the various photos, selfie's, etc. that have a shared from DS's SM accounts and friends and family in MSM, it appears that she wore skirts and business casual outfits. In the description of what she's last seen wearing, jeans are listed. Jeans seem different compared to what I've seen and most of the pictures of her in her cube and getting ready in the morning. So, my question is: Are Friday's jeans/casual day at MetLife? Or did Danielle change before she left work?

I'm assuming Friday was Jean day. Quite common for companies is SE Michigan.

Yup, I posted earlier today that I drove around the lot on Friday afternoon out of curiosity. I was looking for multiple ways out, etc., because I thought there could be a way to get to Civic Center from that lot, but there didn't appear to be. And I didn't see a way to get to the other building's parking lots, either.

Do you know that because you've been there? From the satellite photos, it's hard to tell if you can get from the MetLife lot into the lot next door (&etc).

From the various photos, selfie's, etc. that have been shared from DS's SM accounts, and friends and family in MSM, it appears that she often wore skirts and business casual outfits. In the description of what she's last seen wearing, jeans are listed. Jeans seem different compared to what I've seen in most of the pictures of her and in her cube. Same for the ones of her getting ready in the morning. So, my question is: Are Friday's jeans/casual day at MetLife? Or did Danielle change before she left work?

Many businesses do casual Fridays.

I tried to post this as a quote but somehow it disappeared so I will try it this way
The conversation is coming back to a post I had sent earlier about the road behind the ML back parking lot. I had observed while mapping an area where I had thought someone who wanted to see when DS would be going to her car at the end of the day and he would be at a good vantage point to see her without her seeing him. He may have parked his car on the end row and waited among the trees until she got close to where she parked. My thinking was that she might park a good distance away from the door so that she would get in some exercise before and after work.
Here is my map of the parking lot. https://www.google.com/maps/@42.4737...7i13312!8i6656

It's quite possible! It would have to depend on the density of the tree line, especially because there are no leaves on the trees right now.

I tried to post this as a quote but somehow it disappeared so I will try it this way
The conversation is coming back to a post I had sent earlier about the road behind the ML back parking lot. I had observed while mapping an area where I had thought someone who wanted to see when DS would be going to her car at the end of the day and he would be at a good vantage point to see her without her seeing him. He may have parked his car on the end row and waited among the trees until she got close to where she parked. My thinking was that she might park a good distance away from the door so that she would get in some exercise before and after work.
Here is my map of the parking lot. https://www.google.com/maps/@42.4737...7i72!8i6656

Here is my map of the parking lot. https://www.google.com/maps/@42.4737...7i72!8i6656

I'm not responding directly to you, but in reference to this discussion so quoted your post. I understand the thoughts of parking farther away for exercise as some people have stated. But it being in December, colder temperatures, darker in the morning and evenings, I know I (along with others at businesses this time of year) wouldn't be parking far away for exercise for the most part. I'd be as close as I could to where I need to be. I know some people still would. Ha. But that's just my thought just like you have yours. [emoji4]

Here is my map of the parking lot. https://www.google.com/maps/@42.4737...7i13312!8i6656
Still trying to figure out how to do these changes. Hope it works now.

Some of the most suspicious posts now exist with no username. But, one such user who was also posting here didn't realize he or she could not erase their digital tracks on this site. Although, they clearly tried.

Out of techno curiosity, when you reference digital tracks you are speaking of coding ISP etc? Not messages.
And yes, I know how to track down a username, etc which is why I am asking.

Indeed. I am aware of that as well. Didn't even bother to alter their talking points between sites. Let's just say LE have been getting a lot of calls.

I'm going to appear dense, but... LE have been getting a lot of calls based on someone spouting their own theories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamb79