Found Deceased MI - David Carter, 39, Melvindale, 30 Sep 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Police suspect foul play in case of missing man in Melvindale

Investigators scoured an apartment complex in Melvindale as police said foul is suspected in the case of a missing man.

When David Carter, 39, didn't show up for work earlier this week, his family sounded the alarm. Now, Michigan State Police investigators searched for clues near Outer Driver and Allen Road.

Police have found clues in the case, but they aren't talking about them. They took down the crime scene tape and packed up around 4 p.m. Wednesday.

Officials were at the scene since Monday night, trying to determine what happened to Carter and find out where he is now.

upload_2018-10-3_23-48-49.jpegupload_2018-10-3_23-46-40.jpeg

Melvindale Police Department

Police: Foul Play Suspected In Case Of Missing Melvindale Man

Police search apartment of missing Melvindale man
David Cater’s sister Tasia says she got a call from his work letting her know he had not shown up all week. That’s when she knew something was seriously wrong.

“I tried calling his phone, going to the voicemail,” says Jackson.

Jackson says she stopped by his apartment to check in on him. She says the door was open, but there was no sign of David.

Person arrested in connection with I-75 body | The Courier

The Detroit Free Press reports a person has been arrested in connection with the death of David D. Carter Sr. of Michigan, whose remains were found Monday near Interstate 75, south of Findlay.

According to the Detroit newspaper, the person had not been publicly identified by police as of Saturday evening.

Police discover more remains in Ohio after missing Melvindale man found dead in sleeping bag

view

wow, what happened here? (rhetorically speaking...)

This sounds awful... it's one thing to lose a relative or friend to violence, but this... his remains were found in 2 different states... I just can't... I sometimes wonder if this penchant for sleuthing and missing people reinforces my introvertism...

so very sad for this man and those who knew and loved him... how do you cope with this news...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LarryG
Back