MI MI - David Cole, 16, & Timothy Fowler, 17, Lenawee County, 10 May 1982

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If it is the 2 I am thinking of that have died, it is rumored that both were related to drugs.

Others are posibbly out on probation and/or still living in the area.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

kimspencer is now a verified insider in this case.

Please treat kimspencer with respect.

Remember kimspencer does not need to provide links to her posts and it's up to you whether to believe what is posted or not.

Thank you

Hi Everyone,

kimspencer is now a verified insider in this case.

Please treat kimspencer with respect.

Remember kimspencer does not need to provide links to her posts and it's up to you whether to believe what is posted or not.

Thank you

Thank you, CP! And a big :Welcome1:

I don't know how much help we can be, though some more local to the area may have more to offer. Just give us direction to look and we will definitely do what we can to help. wishing you success at finding answers and the perpetrator(s)

Thank you all for your input. I agree with those of you who believe this was more than just over a girl. Its just sad, because I know that girl knows the truth behind all this. There are some drug related theories that I know the detective has been working on. That would be one of the reasons why the Michigan State Trooper is involved also because the crime is in one county and the suspects are in another. My personal theory on the drug issue is that another member of my family owed a drug dealer some money and instead of killing the person who owed him money, he had my other brother killed to send a message. This is crazy that this sort of thing happened to my family in such a small town, but regardless this is only my theory and I have not only lost a family member over it I have also lost another member who believes I blame him. Unfortunately, I do not know who to trust and who not to. I never know who is related to the suspects so I do choose to keep most of what the detective tells me to myself. If anyone has any questions I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. I really do appreciate all of your theories!

Thank you all for your input. I agree with those of you who believe this was more than just over a girl. Its just sad, because I know that girl knows the truth behind all this. There are some drug related theories that I know the detective has been working on. That would be one of the reasons why the Michigan State Trooper is involved also because the crime is in one county and the suspects are in another. My personal theory on the drug issue is that another member of my family owed a drug dealer some money and instead of killing the person who owed him money, he had my other brother killed to send a message. This is crazy that this sort of thing happened to my family in such a small town, but regardless this is only my theory and I have not only lost a family member over it I have also lost another member who believes I blame him. Unfortunately, I do not know who to trust and who not to. I never know who is related to the suspects so I do choose to keep most of what the detective tells me to myself. If anyone has any questions I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. I really do appreciate all of your theories!
I truly believe LE knows who executed this horrible murder, and I also think those that know who did it, are fearful of the consequences of "snitching".
My heart hurts for your family 😔

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I used to live in Deerfield Its a small town. K-12th grade in one small school. We had to combine 2 schools football teams just to have enough players. Britton-Deerfield or BD. You know everyone and Petersburg Is Also very small. Petersburg is only 3 miles away in Monroe county .There has been a rivalry for many decades. Many fights. For some reason some people just don't like the other town. Some from Deerfield thought P-Town (Petersburg) Was trashy and poor. And some from P-Town thought Deerfield was uppity and thought we looked down on them. Just my experience. If you weren't from P-Town and went there they might mess with you start fights. I knew enough people so they left me alone. And I was friends with many people from P-Town. Both towns full of drugs and lots of drinking. Not that these boys were involved in those things but many others were. This case is before my time but still gives me chills.
Show less

I had a friend that had his truck blown up or they lit on fire in Deerfield at a apartment building Deer Run because some drug dealer from P-Town or Monroe area thought he stole drugs from them. So they do get crazy over drugs. Gotta be pretty ballsy to lite a truck (it was a blazer) on fire at a apartment building where you could be seen and had cameras. Was a Rumor that the video tape disappeared or the cameras didn't work. From what I heard was they broke out glass of Blazer put gas cans in it and either lite it on fire or may have put a small pipe bomb in the back. I dont know all the details just that it was purposely lite on fire. rumors tend to become more intense as they spread in this small town. so the pipe bomb may not be true but the fire did happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
N0ShytSherlock
Back