Deceased/Not Found MI - Dee Ann Warner, 52, last seen @ home, Tecumseh, 25 Apr 2021 *Reward* *trial to declare legally dead*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Human remains found on Warner property, family believes remains are that of missing woman Dee Warner

[...]
Dee’s brother, Gregg Hardy, said investigators showed family members an X-ray of the tank, showing a body inside of it. He said he was in disbelief at first.

“You know what we’ve now discovered is so far fetched, who would have thought? You know who could have even dreamed that up?” Hardy said.

He said the findings were thanks in part to a collaborative effort with police.

“The way this happened was it was a a cooperative process by which the Michigan State Police had shared some information with me -- evidence -- and it made me think about this tank,” Hardy said. “Because I had noticed the tank before, early on, right after my sister went missing.”
[...]

Thinking about those tanks stored on the property. Wonder why three years passed before it was suggested that one of them be searched for Dee's body?
I was just thinking the same thing. I know hindsight is 20/20 and we're all a bunch of know-it-all's from behind our computer screens, but seeing the pictures of the tanks, especially how they seem so blatantly hidden...seems like it should have been searched long ago.

How devious. I can totally see how something like that would be missed in a search.

Dee’s brother, Greg Hardy, showed Local 4′s Victor Williams exactly where his sister’s presumed remains were found inside a barn. He said they were in an anhydrous tank, sealed in an airtight cylinder in the dark, potentially for years.

“I wasn’t here at the time that they removed the tank,” Hardy said. “But it was sitting in here separate from these other tanks that are over here.”

The family believes those remains will be positively identified as Dee Warner. An autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday as officials try to be 100% certain that it’s her body.

“In the dark of night, in a building that had no cameras -- slide her body in there, put the end cap back on it, and weld it completely shut,” Hardy said. “Then attach that to a chassis, paint it, even have the gall to put his logo on it to make it look like it was normal, and then took it and stored it with other tanks so it would like it was just another one of the fleet.

Sounds a lot like having the chemicals BAM in your garage and then BAM being found in your murdered wife’s remains when she is unburied.

May justice be realized for Dee and Suzanne.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz
Back