UNSOLVED MI - Detroit, Skeletal Remains fnd in Palmer Park, Nov 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]Detroit Police Investigating After Landscaping Crew Finds Skeletal Remains[/h]
Police are investigating what they believe are skeletal remains that were discovered near Detroit’s Palmer Park. A landscaping crew called police earlier this evening when working in the area of Woodward Avenue and East McNichols Road.

The Wayne County medical examiner is now working to determine whether the bones are human or from an animal.
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/11...fter-landscaping-crew-finds-skeletal-remains/

[h=1]Skeletal remains found by landscaping crew are human, coroner says[/h]
The Wayne County Medical Examiner's Office says skeletal remains found by a landscaping crew working near a Detroit's Palmer Park Monday, Nov. 6, are human.

The determination was made by an anthropologist working with the medical examiner's office, says Lisa Croff, a county spokeswoman.

No sex, ID, cause of death or other details have been released.
http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2017/11/skeletal_remains_found_by_land.html

Thank you for bring this over to Danielle's thread, Gardener. I'll be watching closely. Tearing up thinking this might be her.

Danielle stislicki has been missing for a year now. These remains were so decayed that they needed to even verify that they were human.. wo ukd a body decompose that much in one year??

Sorry for the morbidity of my question.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Danielle stislicki has been missing for a year now. These remains were so decayed that they needed to even verify that they were human.. wo ukd a body decompose that much in one year??

Sorry for the morbidity of my question.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'll post here what I said in Danielle's thread about this...

Quoting again... sorry! After doing a bit of clicking around and talking to a friend, I think her remains could well be that decomposed after a year. It would all depend on a lot of things of course, such as weather conditions, exposure, scavengers, light. I think one person who died 12 months ago could be easily identifiable while another cannot. I don't thin there are any yes or no answers to this question, it just dependent on the situation/conditions.

But if anyone with actual knowledge of this could weigh in, we'd appreciate it.

Following. Praying it's not Dani but also really want her family to have closure. :"(

Re: Dani: Palmer Park is near the home of FG's parents in the University District - closer than the house in Berkley.

Palmer park is a really ritzy area, it's where Mayor Duggan lives.

I made some maps to show the areas involved in this case, but I'm having serious issues with posting images here lately.

Holding my breath until they release descriptions of the clothing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat
Back