Found Deceased MI - Dr. Teleka Patrick, 30, Kalamazoo, 5 Dec 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The headline I would really love to see is:

'Private Investigator Apologises Publicly to Marvin Sapp for Being a Gloryhound Douchecanoe and Gives All Monies Back to the Patrick Family Because He Admits To Doing Nothing But Sitting On His Tuchas and Being a Stankstick'

...you out there, Carlin? How about manning up and picking up that phone?

Love,
Tcat.

Sent from my Lite-Brite modded to run Free BSD.

BBM

Why do you think this? Has the family complained?
We don't know what was/wasn't done or was/wasn't requested by the
Patricks.

She left the car very fast, left cards, money behind, as we covered a long time ago....but why?

Was she being chased by demons, or a human? A part of the mystery is not solved yet.
She left the car the same way she entered it...paranoid. If you think you can make a case for murder in these circumstances, I would have to totally disagree. Nothing about this says foul play was involved and instead points to a logical conclusion of her falling into the lake on her own, imo.

She left the car the same way she entered it...paranoid. If you think you can make a case for murder in these circumstances, I would have to totally disagree. Nothing about this says foul play was involved and instead points to a logical conclusion of her falling into the lake on her own, imo.

Lessons Learned 101!

She left the car very fast, left cards, money behind, as we covered a long time ago....but why?

Was she being chased by demons, or a human? A part of the mystery is not solved yet.

I believe the only thing(s) she was running from were in her head & caused by her mental illness.

Thanks to the 911 calls about an erratic driver, LE arrived very shortly, within minutes of Teleka driving off the roadway. She may well have walked to the road, heard an approaching siren, and in her already paranoid state, took off running the opposite direction, across the field, over the fence and accidentally falling down the steep bank and into the water.

Waiting for the confirmation is like waiting for the confirmation of flight 370 based on the pings!

It seems to me that the sister and the PI are at odds and the sister doesn't trust him and may think he is a media hound.

Maybe she realized that Carlin has done nothing of substance to really find Teleka and yet I am sure he has wanted a lot of money for his services.

imo

And his statement from today basically has been the only one that has been correct.

I also think this poor woman was running from only what her mind was telling her. It's sad and I hope the autopsy report stops all the ideas of a murder. I think her family has enough to deal with, and I doubt they want to hear that their daughter/sister was being chased down by a madman. Nobody reported two cars driving erratically down the road. moo

I would imagine this body being fully clothed is the first sign of a drowning versus someone being killed somewhere else and disposed of in the lake.

MOO

Why would that be a sign of drowning? Is it SOP to disrobe murder victims?

Look, I'm not saying I think she was murdered...just sussing out the oddities that are IMO. Odd to me a very feminine woman, such as herself, would tear off running and go over a barbed wire fence and struggle through dense brush in the dark...even if she was paranoid she was being chased. I would run down the street trying to flag down cars. That seems to be a very busy stretch....lots of 18 wheelers.

A body would "badly decompose" in water in just a couple of weeks - meaning her body could have been placed there after the pond thawed.

Given many of the high profile cases in the past couple of years...and there have been many, this could turn into a case where these questions will be asked by more than me. If it is ruled an accident, I hope it will be accepted as such.

No matter what, this is a horrible tragedy for the family and for Teleka.

I would imagine this body being fully clothed is the first sign of a drowning versus someone being killed somewhere else and disposed of in the lake.

MOO

She could of been chased to the lake, we don't know.

I remember when I joined WS someone saying, that their was a fence
and she could not of passed over it, so I said no more, figured she left by the highway.

I would like to point out, that I don't know the area, so I go by what I hear, and see.

BBM

Why do you think this? Has the family complained?
We don't know what was/wasn't done or was/wasn't requested by the
Patricks.

I think this now especially after the story posted a page back or so where Carlin confirms it is Teleka and Teleka's sister is quoted as saying if the PI confirms anything, don't listen to him. It's pretty clear that at some point, there has been a communication breakdown between Carlin and the Patrick family if the Patricks are trying to do damage control on what Carlin might say. He sounds to me like an employee who is just running amok, saying whatever to whomever. The last thing this three-ring circus needs is a loose cannon like Carlin.

I don't believe, based on the way he did a whole lot more talking to the press about MS's involvement and a whole lot less following up on where Teleka might be, that the Patrick family got what they paid for. I think they hired him in good faith based ion his involvement with that other MP case, and he thought he was accomplishing something by keeping her name in the news with outlandish inferences towards Sapp when he could have been tapping whatever resources he has and getting other dogs out at the car site, or *something*. No one in their right mind could believe MS had any involvement but as a victim. JMO.

Tcat.

The headline I would really love to see is:

'Private Investigator Apologises Publicly to Marvin Sapp for Being a Gloryhound Douchecanoe and Gives All Monies Back to the Patrick Family Because He Admits To Doing Nothing But Sitting On His Tuchas and Being a Stankstick'

...you out there, Carlin? How about manning up and picking up that phone?

Love,
Tcat.

LOL is all I can say about THAT. !!!!

BUT, what I meant by my comment was that Carlin seemed to be aware of a few things that made him KNOW that it was Teleka BUT the sister says not to believe him? Is there some denial going on there again? My first thought was a suicide note. My second thought became the hair extensions.

Waiting for the confirmation is like waiting for the confirmation of flight 370 based on the pings!
There aren't many black females wearing dark clothing found only yards from a car where a black female wearing dark clothing was last believed to be alive to choose from here. The confirmation is only an exercise in protocol.

The confirmation of the airliner pings is the exact opposite. I still cannot imagine how they are going to find that black box.

And his statement from today basically has been the only one that has been correct.

LOL, ok…you are right, and in a morbid way, it's kind of funny that *this* is the only thing he gets right. XD

LOL is all I can say about THAT. !!!!

BUT, what I meant by my comment was that Carlin seemed to be aware of a few things that made him KNOW that it was Teleka BUT the sister says not to believe him? Is there some denial going on there again? My first thought was a suicide note. My second thought became the hair extensions.

Ok, I'm not going to make President of the Carlin Fan Club with this (darn), but I think he was bluffing. I think he is going with the obvious, as we all have. We all *know* it is Teleka, unless Lake Charles is some kind of 'suicide bridge' for Black women wearing dark clothing.

…which I doubt, btw. ;)

A sad end to a very sad case. I hope Teleka's family can find some peace now she has been found. I also wish peace for the Sapp family, an end to their nightmare, too.

I think this now especially after the story posted a page back or so where Carlin confirms it is Teleka and Teleka's sister is quoted as saying if the PI confirms anything, don't listen to him. It's pretty clear that at some point, there has been a communication breakdown between Carlin and the Patrick family if the Patricks are trying to do damage control on what Carlin might say. He sounds to me like an employee who is just running amok, saying whatever to whomever. The last thing this three-ring circus needs is a loose cannon like Carlin.

I don't believe, based on the way he did a whole lot more talking to the press about MS's involvement and a whole lot less following up on where Teleka might be, that the Patrick family got what they paid for. I think they hired him in good faith based ion his involvement with that other MP case, and he thought he was accomplishing something by keeping her name in the news with outlandish inferences towards Sapp when he could have been tapping whatever resources he has and getting other dogs out at the car site, or *something*. No one in their right mind could believe MS had any involvement but as a victim. JMO.

Tcat.

Thank you. I appreciate your reply.
FWIW the sister did not say that, per se.
What she said was that there has been no confirmation. If you read an article that her mom OR the PI confirmed it was Teleka...don't believe it. Neither of them have confirmed it.

She could of been chased to the lake, we don't know.

I remember when I joined WS someone saying, that their was a fence
and she could not of passed over it, so I said no more, figured she left by the highway.

I would like to point out, that I don't know the area, so I go by what I hear, and see.

Here are the photos of the fence. Clearly, she could get over the fence.

The police found no other vehicles and no one else at the scene. They arrived shortly after the car was wrecked. There was no sign inside the vehicle of a struggle.

At the time she went missing the weather was rather mild and lakes had not frozen yet. She went into water, she did not walk on ice. Later everything changed but and the time she went missing it was fairly nice weather.

Respectfully, you are wrong. I was out during this time ice fishing. This is why I posted what I did.

Missing Teleka Patrick's body possibly found in northern Indiana

Mother says body is Patrick's

Published On: Apr 06 2014 05:35:04 PM EDT Updated On: Apr 06 2014 06:41:47 PM EDT

PORTER, Ind. -
The body of missing Kalamazoo doctor Teleka Patrick may have been found in a lake in Indiana on Sunday.

A body was found in Lake Charles on Sunday morning. Police have yet to identify the body officially, but Patrick's mother says that it was her daughter's body.

Another family member says that they hadn't received confirmation yet...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...y-possibly-found-in-northern-indiana/25350450

April 6, 2014 at 8:55 pm

Body in Indiana lake may be missing Kalamazoo doctor

Ursula Watson/The Detroit News

Indiana authorities say the body of a woman has been found in a lake near where a search was conducted in January for a missing Michigan doctor.

Indiana State Police said a fisherman on Lake Charles, in the town of Porter, reported something suspicious Sunday morning. Divers helped recover a female body dressed in dark clothing.

Jim Carlin of Justinian Investigative Services, in Battle Creek, who was hired by the family of Dr. Teleka Patrick of Kalamazoo, said Sunday that her family was notified by police about the body and were waiting to speak with the Kalamazoo police Monday.

“Based on the circumstances I think it may be Teleka,” he said by phone Sunday...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140406/METRO06/304060046#ixzz2yAMooPyT

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed
Back