Found Deceased MI - Dr. Teleka Patrick, 30, Kalamazoo, 5 Dec 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay forgive me in advance if this sounds morbid, but I'm probably not the only one wondering if Mr. Crepps will receive the posted reward.

Unless there was a stipulation about finding her alive I would think he would qualify for the reward. I, personally would not feel I could in good conscience take the money.

Unless there was a stipulation about finding her alive I would think he would qualify for the reward. I, personally would not feel I could in good conscience take the money.

WWMT reports the Patrick family has increased the reward to $20,000 for information that leads investigators to Teleka.

http://www.telekapatrick.com/?p=197

KALAMAZOO (WKZO) -- The search for Dr. Teleka Patrick has gone national, and a substantial reward is now being offered for information that returns her to her family.

http://wkzo.com/news/articles/2013/...ty-school-of-medicine-resident-still-missing/

ETA: I probably wouldn't either. But I personally wouldn't judge him if he took it. IMO, he's in a better moral position than someone who only decided to 'do the right thing' and confess what they knew about a crime/where a body is only after a reward is offered/increased.

I finally have a printer. When I learn to use it plan to print out the searches for Dr Patrick and also for others missing. There is a lot to be learned from them. (what not to do}

is anyone else's margins blown??? Every page/thread I look at and my zoom is not turned up or down, just blown margins all round.

Sorry for the OT

I would not judge him for accepting the reward. I can't imagine how traumatic finding a body would be. I might need to talk to someone or something after such an experience.

I have no problem with anyone who finds a missing person or leads LE to a missing person taking the reward money. That's what it's there for.

Just as I always thought would happen.....that she would be found somewhere near where her abandoned car was found.....when the weather warmed. So sad! This is what can happen when a serious mental illness is left untreated. She probably was running from the "demon voices" that only she could hear. I am so sorry that the voices have finally been quieted through her death. For Teleka's family I wish them ~~PEACE~~COMFORT~~~STRENGTH~~

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2014/04/kalamazoo_county_sheriff_to_ho.html

Kalamazoo County sheriff to hold press conference Wednesday on Teleka Patrick investigation
KALAMAZOO, MI -- Kalamazoo County Sheriff Richard C. Fuller will hold a media conference Wednesday on the Teleka Patrick investigation.

The conference will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the sheriff's office, 1550 Lamont.

It will come a day after Indiana officials are expected to conduct an autopsy on the body of an African-American woman found Sunday in Lake Charles. The lake is located a few hundred feet from where Patrick's car was found abandoned on along westbound I-94 four months ago.

Stop sleuthing folks that are not connected to the case and making jokes about them.

Salem

Finally getting the time to come here and state my condolences for Teleka. I was so sad to hear her body had been found. Many of you websleuthers were right from the beginning stating she was in that lake. My heart breaks for her family and for the successful long life she missed out on to mental illness. Hopefully the stigma of mental illness will cease with time so even people that feel strongly enough about it to enter the field won't feel like they shouldn't seek help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did have some hope that she did make it to the road and hitched a ride.I knew it was a slim chance . That lake was searched with sonar and the area searched several times as late as a week or so ago by LE and PI. I just feel so sad about all this. :(
I wonder why the sonar didnt detect her?

Rest peacefully Dr. Teleka Patrick. I'm sad that a brilliant woman no longer graces us with her presence.

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2014/04/teleka_patrick_search_on_hold.html

"We're just in a holding pattern until we get the (autopsy) results," Matyas said. "From the autopsy, we'll find out, No. 1, is it her and, No. 2, hopefully the cause the death."

While authorities have searched the lake using sonar several times in recent months, they also had expressed skepticism they would find Patrick's body there.

The reason: Between I-94 and Lake Charles is a four-foot wire fence, topped with barbed wire, meant to keep deer and other wildlife in the nearby woods from running onto the highway.

"You can't just walk from the car into the lake," Matyas said. "It would take a distinct effort to go in that direction," away from the highway and towards the lake.

He declined Monday to speculate on what might have happened. "We're drawing no conclusions now" until the autopsy results come in, he said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back