Found Safe MI - Earnest Alband, 84, & Orlanda, 76, Shelby Twp, Macomb County, Mar 2019 *may be confused*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Shelby Township police looking for missing couple

Shelby Township police are looking for a missing couple.

They were last seen driving a 1999 white Dodge Caravan with the Michigan license plate DHT9084.

Police say Earnest Alband, 84, and Orlanda Alband, 76, may be confused. Anyone with information is asked to contact local law enforcement immediately.

View attachment 172300

Shelby Township Police Department

I just reported this post asking for the title to be corrected. The Shelby Twp PD that put out the BOLO is in Macomb County, which is a northern suburb of Detroit, and on the opposite side of the state from Oceana County.

Last edited:
Shelby Twp. couple reported missing after being pulled over

They were pulled over twice by police before they were reported missing! I'm hopeful they'll be pulled over again soon and detained before they cause an accident, now that the missing report is out. They appear to have done quite a bit of driving in Metro Detroit. Detroit is in Wayne County and Troy is in Oakland County. MOO.

Shelby Twp. couple reported missing after being pulled over

They were pulled over twice by police before they were reported missing! I'm hopeful they'll be pulled over again soon and detained before they cause an accident, now that the missing report is out. They appear to have done quite a bit of driving in Metro Detroit. Detroit is in Wayne County and Troy is in Oakland County. MOO.

What were they doing driving around in the wee hours? Pulled over in Detroit at 3:00AM and Troy at 6:00AM. :eek:

I don't know whether they don't have nearby family or what, but I do hope some effort is made to pull the drivers' licenses and get them into a safer environment (since the original report states this isn't the first time). For them to be in Detroit at 3:00 a.m. and then pulled over in Troy, they were obviously lost and shouldn't be driving.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back