MI MI - Jacob Cabinaw, 31, Traverse City, 31 March 2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://community.babycenter.com/pos..._missing_for_a_week?cpg=6&csi=2138740980&pd=1

Update by relatives on this: states that the mother goes to bed at 7pm, she works at 3am so she would not have known if Jake made it home and then went out. Also, they're saying they want to talk to the friend he dropped off but can't locate him. I find that hard to believe his facebook is open and he's posting away so I think they can get ahold of him whenever they want to. He is also the one saying Jake is wearing blue not black. Also the Natl. Guard now has him listed at AWOL. The brother in TX has not heard from him and there was no planned visit. They have not been able to get any pings off his cell phone and they're still working on the banking thing with the Debit card.

No updates? I would think they would have seen the tapes by now and could verify if it was him or not.

Jakesgirl-

Let me start by welcoming you to the site, though I do wish circumstances were different.

Please know that no one here means any disrespect toward you or Jacob; we are simply using what little information we have to perhaps try and deduce what may have happened to Jake, where he is, etc.

throwing some questions out there: Was his unit set to deploy? Had he deployed in the past?

Wasn't it reported that he made a 1am phone call to the VA? Was that call the last one made?

Bumping:

I have a few questions about this. (hoping a family member will pop in) regarding the 1am phone call to the National Guard, I think this was to check in or something. Does Jacob HAVE to be the one to make that call? Meaning could someone else call in if they have his info? Do they have the correct date/time of that phone call? Also, he dropped his friend off at 7:30pm to go home to study, how far is his house from his friends house? G/Friend said she drove my his house at 8pm and there was no car. Does Jake have study habits like going to a library instead of home? Does the friend know if he had cash on him or if his car was on E? I think if I were to do a search, I would have 2 sets of people, 1 starting from him home going to where he dropped off the friend and the other set starting at the friends dropoff heading home. Again, not sure of the distance between the two. IMO

That's a shame re: not having any video available of him. The gas pump didn't have a camera, and the other place only keeps their tapes for 24 hours. Not much use in a case like this!

I wonder what happened to him??

25070_1355796489698_1075025625_31072239_4390020_n.jpg

24915_117443734938131_116772778338560_295096_7486312_n.jpg

25070_1355797809731_1075025625_31072240_5658257_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-...s/Find-Jacob-Cabinaw/116772778338560?v=photos

I spoke to the friend who he played disk golf with that night, and he said it was later than that more like 8:30pm.

The weather that day was wonderful, it was a high of almost 80F and sun set was at about 8:08. I dont live far from TC, but here is the weather history from that day.

http://www.wunderground.com/history...erse+City&req_state=MI&req_statename=Michigan

Well thats interesting, he dropped the friend off at 8:30pm, the gf said she went by his house around 8pm, no car and she felt that odd. He lives with his mother who goes to bed at 8pm because she gets up around 3am for work,she didn't see him but if she was already in bed she wouldn't have. He could have gone home and then went back out. That 1am phone call is bugging me too! Do we know for a fact he made it or if someone else could have? Were there any calls before 1am on his cell?

jakeearlier-300x225.jpg

malibu-300x225.jpg

2002 Chevy Malibu similar to Jakes

Cabinaw was last seen in his work clothes, which consist of a grey jacket, grey pants and brown work boots. He drives a 2002 silver Chevy Malibu that has a damaged panel on the front passenger side. License Plate number is BKQ 4107.

http://findjacob.info/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tawana V
Back