GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just throwing this out. Could the Girlfriend be the accomplice? Pondering :waitasec: Guess not as i just read male accomplice.

could the girlfriend have been the "person of interest" that led them to the "accomplice"?

thanks neighbor :wave: !!!

here is a snip from your link:

1 p.m. -- Local 4 cameras capture Bob Bashara leaving Grosse Pointe Memorial Church for luncheon
1:54 p.m. -- Man with knowledge with murder is placed under police custody
-- Police continue to work to verify information provided
2:24 p.m. -- Wayne County Prosecutor's Office had not been presented a warrant request in the homicide investigation.

Well Bob it seems as tho the axe is about to fall. Wonder if the Girlfriend still thinks he's a great guy? Considering he was married with Family and willing to buy her a house :furious: Perhaps she did help LE on the flip side tho.

This is all happening very quickly for Bob. If I were him, I'd be heading up North for a little bit to go fishing or something.

Snipped from this article

Sources told the Defenders the man walked into the Grosse Pointe Parks Police Department at about 4 a.m. Tuesday. He then told police he was paid to help in the murder of Bashara and that there was a second person involved in the crime, sources said.

Sources said the man also told police Bashara was viciously attacked and killed in her own garage.

So according to this article we have...

The guy who admits to being paid to help kill her (this was a paid hit)

There is a second person involved (besides hubby is my question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BranVan