GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge is talking ... the job pros. and def. did was OUTSTANDING.

Well, I'm glad that justice was served (IMO) and that he was found guilty. I won't comment on the judge and how "discombobulated" she seemed to be.

He'll get LIFE ... 100%

No DP in MI ...

( I believe so anyhow )

What a relief! So glad the jury did the right thing.

B5KgPB1CIAA6HBz.jpg:large

Hank Winchester‏@HankLocal4 4m4 minutes ago
The moment. GUILTY. @Local4News #bobbashara @DatelineNBC pic.twitter.com/WKwsVv7jIH

^^ Marie is taking better quality pics (as of late) .. than she took previously .... -- I guess she got a hang of it :D

Just want to say thanks to all who followed here and those who kept the thread updated. Darkman00 --- fantastic! I rarely posted, but appreciated being with you.

A just verdict. Now for the right sentence. No more delays.

Thank goodness!! Proper verdict, IMHO.

Thank you so much Darkman for keeping us up-to-date through this whole sordid deal - right through to this verdict! He probably thought he could "get away with murder". SO very glad that there were those that kept up until they were able to convict him!!!

:rose: R.I.P. Jane :rose:

Yes ...

Thanks ALL for participating ... and / or for checking in here from time to time, at the very least ..

JUSTICE SERVED ... and now we move on ... ;)

Hopefully Jane's family and Bashara's kids can have some closure now.

:clap: I second what others have mentioned about Darkman owning this case. :cheers:

And now my thoughts are on Jane's children. May they find peace in their hearts and have blessed lives. :grouphug:

Thank you all for keeping Jane's name at the forefront over FIVE threads.

Today, we were able to witness a jury hand down just verdict. Ms. Bashara's voice was finally heard. My heart goes out to her children, as well. I hope they are able to find a way to heal. :heartluv:

I am personally hoping for the maximum possible sentence allowable under the law.

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow ! Just heard the great news !

GUILTY !

:rose: R.I.P. Jane :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors