Found Deceased MI - Jeff Hurley, 34, & Alexandria Foust, 19, Missaukee County, 7 Nov 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well I guess the next question was already asked before I had a chance because I’ve been researching it every couple days and haven’t seen anything about the cause of death! lol. Nothing is more satisfying as seeing an answer, someone already asking the appropriate next question, and then get an answer to it!!! Saves a lot of downtime LOL :)

Still, I sure would like to hear the overall theory “behind” the cause of death once it comes out. That’s the part I like the most because once you have a cause of death then you can come up with a hypothetical situation as to what possibly took place.

I LOVE reading such things as: “according to the sheriffs department, based upon cause of death, it appears that they both started walking and...”

Their actions don’t appear rational, even for stupid people, so once you rule out foul play, the only possibility left is drug use! Considering where they were heading, they had absolutely no reason to be on that road whatsoever to begin with, except for ONE thing.

A nice secluded place to do some drugs, get high, have sex and then make a really stupid decision about your next course of action once you get stuck!

Nobody in their right mind could possibly want to walk through a cold swamp when you can stay in your car OR at an absolute minimum, you would want to stay on the road you took to get there with your vehicle to begin with!! Shortcut through the swamp at night in the cold is not a decision anybody would make unless they were influenced by drugs!!!!

These kind of stories just drive me absolutely insane because I just can’t imagine what it must feel like to be stuck in a swamp at night and know you’re dying. It’s a very horrible ending, but what makes it more horrible is knowing how easily preventable it was and I can’t wait to see the cause of death!

Well I guess the next question was already asked before I had a chance because I’ve been researching it every couple days and haven’t seen anything about the cause of death! lol. Nothing is more satisfying as seeing an answer, someone already asking the appropriate next question, and then get an answer to it!!! Saves a lot of downtime LOL :)

Still, I sure would like to hear the overall theory “behind” the cause of death once it comes out. That’s the part I like the most because once you have a cause of death then you can come up with a hypothetical situation as to what possibly took place.

I LOVE reading such things as: “according to the sheriffs department, based upon cause of death, it appears that they both started walking and...”

Their actions don’t appear rational, even for stupid people, so once you rule out foul play, the only possibility left is drug use! Considering where they were heading, they had absolutely no reason to be on that road whatsoever to begin with, except for ONE thing.

A nice secluded place to do some drugs, get high, have sex and then make a really stupid decision about your next course of action once you get stuck!

Nobody in their right mind could possibly want to walk through a cold swamp when you can stay in your car OR at an absolute minimum, you would want to stay on the road you took to get there with your vehicle to begin with!! Shortcut through the swamp at night in the cold is not a decision anybody would make unless they were influenced by drugs!!!!

These kind of stories just drive me absolutely insane because I just can’t imagine what it must feel like to be stuck in a swamp at night and know you’re dying. It’s a very horrible ending, but what makes it more horrible is knowing how easily preventable it was and I can’t wait to see the cause of death!
Or CO2 related confusion. The body is a very complex machine. Whether they were hydrated or dehydrated at the time could play a role. But I see nothing that indicates foul play by a third party.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back