MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We live down the road from a Fas Mart.It is open 24 hours.I have been in there late at night and only one female employee working.A main highway runs right in front of it.The female works until daylight until she is relieved.This happens all over.It's not right or fair.It's business.I can tell you I have seen some shady people in there late too.You could not pay me enough to work that shift.The fact is I am sure these people working there know there is a risk,it is weather you are willing to take that risk or not.

Can anyone explain why they would have a sketch but not want the public to see it? Are they just shopping it around area gas stations to see if he fits the description of the guy that's been hanging around them? Why not let the public in on it? Not enough detail? LE doesn't believe the witness is reliable?

It maybe that they don't have enough detail etc. I'm not really sure why they don't want to release it now.

I though she was still in the store fixin' to clean it up and then go home?

yep, thats what the article said. the store wasnt closed yet, but she was cleaning up for the night, it seemed. maybe he planned to do it after she was off, but saw an opportunity when she was cleaning?

Ok, I saw a comment on fb referencing previous creeper activity at a gas station off the cloversville or coopersville exit...

Ok, I saw a comment on fb referencing previous creeper activity at a gas station off the cloversville or coopersville exit...

Yep I saw it to way too much of a coincidence if true in my opinion. Maybe the creep decided he could get that lady so decided to take Jessica instead. Hope the tip has been phoned in.

Can anyone explain why they would have a sketch but not want the public to see it? Are they just shopping it around area gas stations to see if he fits the description of the guy that's been hanging around them? Why not let the public in on it? Not enough detail? LE doesn't believe the witness is reliable?

It maybe that they don't have enough detail etc. I'm not really sure why they don't want to release it now.

Hopefully bc they're zeroing in on him!

At this point, LE's number one concern is getting Jessica home alive and "not compromising the integrtiy of the investigation" (gosh, if I only had a nickel for everytime I posted that sentence, ugh). If there's anything that they think might tip their hand, they will hold off and say nothing.

At this point, LE's number one concern is getting Jessica home alive and "not compromising the integrtiy of the investigation" (gosh, if I only had a nickel for everytime I posted that sentence, ugh). If there's anything that they think might tip their hand, they will hold off and say nothing.

Very true they have to decide whether to risk the perp doing something drastic if he knows the police are on to them. I wouldn't ever want to make that call. Law enforcement have a tough job don't envy them at all.

I would hope that any potential creepers in the area who are NOT the individual involved in Jessica's abduction would come forward and contact authorities on their own and save LE some time and trouble.
I don't know if creepers are generally considerate like that but it would be helpful if everyone makes LE's job easier.

(I know, I'm asking too much)

I agree,and I do think this is a local.I am sure the tip line has been buzzing.They can also pull up ATM purchases of late night customers and see if there is a pattern.All stores keep in store copies of every purchase made for that day.

I lit my candle and turned my porch light on for Jessica, and sending positive energy to Norton Shores.
Terry

Just thinking about local regulars...
What about one of the vendors?!

Muskegon Chronicle ‏@MuskegonChron 7m
Tips about the possible whereabouts of Jessica Heeringa are pouring in from around the United States. http://ow.ly/kvG1T

It is an employee at the gas station at Coopersville exit that has been getting harassed just to update you on the Facebook post update https://www.facebook.com/FindJessicaHeeringa

Jessica's family will be handing out flyers behind the Exxon station tomorrow if any locals want to go along and get some. A candle light vigil is also being arranged.

Praying Jessica is found unharmed.They need to find her soon though.She has a little boy who needs his mommy.

Someone has posted on this Facebook page that a guy has been harassing another female employee at another garage locally on the phone and that he was going to identify himself soon in person

https://www.facebook.com/FindJessicaHeeringa see recent posts by others first comment at the moment.

Hope all other garages are on alert and no employees are left alone.

OT: anyone know how to see "recent posts by others" on a mobile?

OT: anyone know how to see "recent posts by others" on a mobile?

This is a copy of the message from Facebook it's the Coopersville exit the person who posted has stated in a follow up message. Don't want to say their name due to privacy concerns.

"There is a girl that works at a gas station off the Cloverville exit. She is being harassed by a guy.(she has no idea who he is) He's been calling her at work telling her how beautiful she is, and he wants to "mess around"
And "hang out".
She has asked him to tell her his name.
And he tells her "I will identify myself, the next time I visit you at the gas station."

Sorry I can't help with viewing the message yourself on your phone. I know it's hard to see these posts on my iPhone I am using an ipad just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220