MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping this up since there is much talk of this RSO this morning. Hope it helps anyone else who missed it.

OT, lets all try to remember that we aren't all on the same time zone and even those who closely follow certain cases can easily miss something in a fast moving thread. Lets try to be kind and helpful, k? We're all here for the same reason.

Has there been any more word on TAH? There is a lot of circumstantial evidence.

1) Forum member witnesses him in a silver minivan.
2) Registered sex offender.

Scary they are searching Grand Haven. I found a website selling outdoor pictures taken by a T.H. Looks like the same guy in the offender profile picture. The tuft of hair in the middle of his forehead seems to be the same. A lot of his photography is from the Grand Haven area. Very circumstantial but things start to add up. Or it could be nothing. I will post the link if that is allowed.

the TAH pictures include baldwin which concerns me...

If I wanted to get rid of a body, thats where I would go 100% of the time, no question about it

I agree about GPS phone tracking, I think it's crucial. As for the body....wondering what type of hiding spots you have in mind. Not so sure about that one. I wouldn't want it internal, that's for sure. And if someone is assaulting you they may find it on your body and remove it. Any perp would know to look for it if we had the technology. You could install it in a ring or other piece of jewelry, but some killers take mementos like jewelry. It would be hard to have items with GPS that perps wouldn't know about, and take it to cover their tracks. Sickos always seem to be one step ahead of the law.

In fact, we are going to see more and more phones disappearing, put in other locations or batteries removed, and not left with victims, because of pings....
Less obvious!! If it is small enough I supposed you could shove it in your ear. There are tons of places you can hide it even if being harmed..and if it fell out, then they know where the crime scene was.

Just an opinion I believe someone should work on!!

If they believe Jessica was taken by an acquaintance, I wish they'd look further into some of the people who have inserted themselves into the case. The man who turned in the glasses mentioned on camera that he knew J's family. He may have even said he's acquainted with them. I don't think he took her but could he suspect someone who may have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02