MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In your haste dont fumble the ball. I have seen 2 TAH photos both identified as him. The earlier one taken in 1990s his chin is somewhat narrow. The later photo taken at later age has the same chin as the drawing. We may have to keep calling this in as if we can get confused the people we call in to will also.

attachment.php
readrealimages.aspx

This guy. What was he convicted of?
The way his nose and eyes fit on his face look like the sketch to me.

Well, I wish we knew the latest angle that LE is concentrating on. They usually know more than they reveal publically. At least we say/think that they do in the beginning of a case. If unsolved by the sixth month, we're usually all scratching our heads and realize LE wasn't on to anyone specifically but may have lingering suspicions.

007? 99?

Heather Walker ‏@HeatherTV8 1m
@NSPDChiefShaw tells me today they added secret agents from the FBI and detectives from Ottawa County to the search #jessicaheeringa

007? 99?

@NSPDChiefShaw tells me today they added secret agents from the FBI and detectives from Ottawa County to the search #jessicaheeringa

Maybe our very own misterGwriter and Flutterby :shush:

The van TAH drives is not listed on the offender page....I believe it is a silver honda odyssey, but it might be a dodge caravan....same shade of silver as the town and country his grandma drives

Is it some sort of offense not to update your vehicles as they change as a RSO? J/W

Maybe the "other van" at the house is not registered to him but available for him to drive. Just an idea of course. It is hard to think like a criminal when you aren't one! LOL

Did I see the photo date of 2001 on TAH's pic but a release of 2005? Way to be on the ball state of Michigan ...blah

007? 99?

Guess they're not secret anymore? :waitasec:

sorry... Just Kidding.... :blushing:

I personally dont think it is an RSO in the area just because I think he would have been caught by now. I know this is all we really have to go on when singling out people but it just doesn't seem possible. I'm sure the police have all kinds of facial recognition software and databases that can be queried from all different types of angles. I think if it was an RSO he would have been caught by now.

I have to admit, looking through the RSO registry is kind of grossing me out!
Some are really creepy. Some actually look totally harmless. And WHY ARE THEY SMILING??

I'm locking my door now. :hiding:

I have to admit, looking through the RSO registry is kind of grossing me out!
Some are really creepy. Some actually look totally harmless. And WHY ARE THEY SMILING??

I'm locking my door now. :hiding:

i noticed that! half of them are smiling. what the...

Aren't those photos several years old, in most cases?

Now she deleted the other secret agent tweet, and tweeted this instead. Please use the Cone of Silence when discussing this tweet.

Heather Walker ‏@HeatherTV8 4m
@NSPDChiefShaw tells me secret agents and detectives from Ottawa County are now on the case. #jessicaheeringa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member