Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty fascinating stuff.

I wonder if they misreported, now they are saying it was not hard to find JH cell phone she left behind at the store... I thought she did not have one at the store... so many conflicting reports....IMHO

yea, I used to work for a cell company and I knew they could do that sort of thing. It just takes so long for "corporate aka whomever owns the tower" to compile all the data. Let alone for the warrants to go through. I believe that in an Emergency situation that LE should be able to fax the information and a Customer service rep should be able to get all the files and e mail them to the LE officer. It would cut a lot of time out of the process. JMHO

That's what we've been told. Maybe we've been told a lie.

Either that or someone from the media was mislead. I see that they're giving alot of information to Fox 17 even though WoodTV8 is doing a good job IMO.

Alternatively, it would be interesting if she had a cell phone her fiancé didn't know about.

Alternatively, it would be interesting if she had a cell phone her fiancé didn't know about.

Like one that someone else had given her? Maybe she had a deactivated one. I used to carry one. Even though it was deactivated it would still dial 911 in an emergency.

Wow that is really crazy. It would be interesting to know where the rest took place. BTW if anyone has questions I live in the area and know Jessica. I have a ton of my own theories but they are all just speculation. I know from her character what she would/wouldn't do though. I have been reading your various threads on here about for instance the $400 in her purse. Did anyone get fingerprints off of that? Makes me wonder if her boss stopped in to give her an advance pay or pay under the table. Part of me also wonders if the minivan played a part of this at all or if it is just leading them on a wild goose chase.

Good to have you here. You bring up some excellent points!:goodpost:

jmo

Thank you. I don't want to overstep my bounds on things I may say here. I am trying to get accompanied with the forum rules :)

Perhaps the phantom phone belonged to the abductor or a policeman,or a reporter,or a coworker,or a customer,or...

I don't think all those cases are related but I do think that is the sort of girl that perps look for most often.

Thank you. I don't want to overstep my bounds on things I may say here. I am trying to get accompanied with the forum rules :)

Welcome to the fold. You may need to become a "verified insider" before proceeding.

Not completely O/T but I don't know what to make of this. Someone thinks that the cases ARE connected. When I think it's just an isolated incident.IMO See what you let me know your thoughts.

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2...ssica-heeringa-kelli-bordeaux-and-holly-bobo/

I disagree with the article. They all have blonde hair and are pretty, that doesn't make them lookalikes, and it doesn't mean that the cases are connected (serial killer). Plenty of pretty (and not so pretty) people go missing all the time. Ted Bundy targeted women with a certain "look", but most of the time serial killers commit crimes of opportunity somewhat indiscriminately, with various types of women. We live in a scary world.

I disagree with the article. They all have blonde hair and are pretty, that doesn't make them lookalikes, and it doesn't mean that the cases are connected (serial killer). Plenty of pretty (and not so pretty) people go missing all the time. Ted Bundy targeted women with a certain "look", but most of the time serial killers commit crimes of opportunity somewhat indiscriminately, with various types of women. We live in a scary world.

Yea, I wasn't making too much of it either but this PI seems convinced they're all connected. I think it's a bunch of attention seeking hype really. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg