MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If LE knew who has her and where, they would not hesitate. Who knows what might be happening to her?
But I don't believe they do know.

Sadly, I agree. While we don't know how much blood was found, that Jessica's blood was found at the scene of the abduction indicates that some type of struggle ensued as Jessica was being taken against her will. If she struggled then, Jessica more than likely continued her efforts to escape the perpetrator. I don't have a good feeling about this. :(

See I think she had to scream! There had to be a struggle.
Why was this not seen by that witness that I do not believe.

JMO

I think a silver van was seen but not at the back of the gas station I think something else is going on here. she knows this person! JMO

I say go back to the beginning remove the van and the sketch from the picture and what do we have?
Who was there and why?
Do they usually go there?

I just saw the case of Amber Gerweck, Jackson, Michigan, April 2011, on ID / Disappeared Season 4.

Here's an article about her case:
http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2011/11/blackman_township_mother_of_fo.html

"Sims, the FBI special agent, said he is satisfied with doctors’ explanations, and there is nothing left to investigate. Amber Gerweck and her parents believe someone attacked her in Jackson the night she disappeared.
“I have no idea,” Dale Seger said. “I think something very traumatic happened in Michigan. What that is? We don’t know. Something had to happened to trigger it. Who caused it? I don’t know. I think that will all eventually come.”
Amber Gerweck, however, is not certain she wants to remember it.
“If something scared me enough to send me running to my mom and dad, I don’t know if I want to know what it is,” she said. “Would you?”"

Who attacked Amber at that convenience store in Michigan in April?! On "Disappeared" she said she remembers a male spinning her around after placing his left arm on her shoulder. Could there be possibly any connection to Jessica? Its probably a stretch, but the convenience store where she was attacked is just over 2 hours away in Michigan, and the incident took place in April, 2011.

Agreed, I think they know the who but not the where. JMO

I don't know what I believe anymore. A week or so ago, I had a feeling that LE had a pretty good picture of what happened and a very short list of who may be responsible, but as of now I feel like they are probably about as clueless as we are. I sure hope I am wrong.

I do agree with a few others that I think there is far more to this than just a random abduction. JMO

No, Shawn has not been arrested or charged.
NOBODY has been charged with Hailey's murder.

Hailey's body was found March 16th.
She was identified April 26th.

Hailey Dunn - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

That is Hailey's forum, when an arrest is made you will definitely see it there. :seeya:

Thanks. It must have been April 26th or a few days after that I read the thread describing how and where they found Hailey. All the peeps who stayed with the case all along seem to have strong opinions about who harmed her.

Sorry if I confused anybody by suggesting someone had already been arrested. When I thought harder about it, there had not been a conclusion by the time I finished reading the thread.

There is no update today because the chief doesn't work on federal holidays. I am sure he will give us one soon. I am working on the wireless network . I need to increase the signal strength. My computer is having problems picking up the posts.Good websluthing!

There is no update today because the chief doesn't work on federal holidays. I am sure he will give us one soon. I am working on the wireless network . I need to increase the signal strength. My computer is having problems picking up the posts.Good websluthing!

Okay, you lost me on that one. What federal holiday is today???

OT but I know I got mail today...so not a federal holiday...and even if one LE officer/chief has the day off...does that mean the cases all shut down?

Okay, you lost me on that one. What federal holiday is today???

According to my newspaper here in California It is ARMED FORCES DAY
They expect here that five hundred future armed forces will take the oath of enlistment here in the Los Angeles area today:seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya:

OT but I know I got mail today...so not a federal holiday...and even if one LE officer/chief has the day off...does that mean the cases all shut down?

I just checked, and while Armed Forces Day is celebrated today, it is not a federal holiday.

ETA I do appreciate and fully support all the men and women of our armed forces, and am happy they have a day of recognition, even if it isn't a federal holiday!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
The public relations for this case is all being done by the Chief. I would imagine other officers have the day off as well. But whatever number remain on duty they are working the case. This includes very quiet searches. If they get a tip about something strange in an alley for example they will send men out to quietly search the alley. :seeya::seeya:

In a case where LE is asking for help from the public, like this one, weekends should be no different than weekdays. People need to be reminded often that LE still needs to find the vehicle, find the perp, etc. as it does not take long for most people to put things out of their minds and go about their business. I think LE needs to have at least a weekly PC to keep the public alert and on the look-out, that if if they really want help in finding this vehicle and suspect.

Armed Forces Day

Oh my! I wasn't aware of that and my husband spent 32.7 years in the Army!
Wonder if he's aware? (I'll let you know.)

He says he knew that but he's not in the armed forces; he's a retiree/veteran.
Then he added the banks were open and we received mail! lolololol!

Oh my! I wasn't aware of that and my husband spent 32.7 years in the Army!
Wonder if he's aware? (I'll let you know.)

He says he knew that but he's not in the armed forces; he's a retiree/veteran.
Then he added the banks were open and we received mail! lolololol!
Former armed forces(tell your serviceman) march in armed forces day parades.:truce::truce::truce::truce::truce::truce::truce::truce::truce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KimberlyJane523