MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking for that darn dumpster video that I mentioned - can't find it. ugh!

While looking, I ran across this interview with the 911 caller, Craig H.
He says "we" stop by two or three time a week. When asked about J's character he replied that she's a hard worker and is, "normally outside doing windows or cleaning at this time" (video around 2:35 mins.).

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/254799/2/Police-Jessica-Heeringa-likely-knew-abductor

This is the first time I noticed the comment about J's habit of usually cleaning windows outside before she gets off work. Could she have been cleaning the windows on the outside of the doors when somebody grabbed her? In other words, she was standing outside the doors already when she was taken by surprise and taken by force.

The 911 caller mentions that inside, "the garbage was ready to be taken out". He also noticed her purse on the counter.
He doesn't say anything about the cash drawer.

CH said that he was going to "purchase gas with a pay inside" - nobody came - "somebody would have to activate that on the pump". He called out and then went inside to look for the attendant. I mention this point because of a previous conversation where we were questioning if the pump had been turned off already or had malfunctioned for some reason.

The gas station must have its own dumpster. Where the h is it located? In one video, I think I can see a peak of it on the side to the right of the front door when facing it. That's opposite of what I thought I saw before. I give up! There are many videos where they panned 3/4 way around the gas station showing the rear too. No visible dumpster that I can see. Although I haven't looked at all the video, I didn't find the one I could swear I saw before. Unless they showed video of the carwash. Then the dumpster would be to the left of the cw door and the right of the gs door (if they share). Could that be what I saw?

I read somewhere that the picture resembled the station owner,who has been cleared, does the owner have any male relatives between25 and 45?

I am still here every evening, even though I really don't feel like there is anything else I can contribute to discussion at this point. Until some definite piece of information is released beyond what we already know, or a poi is named, I just feel like we have completely exhausted everything we can discuss, given the necessary limitations of this forum. I don't want to think this case has grown cold already, but I really am afraid that those 'high-priority' tips that came in a couple days ago most likely amounted to nothing. JMO

OT, but has anyone besides me had an unusually difficult time getting into WS at times the past two or three days?

I am still here every evening, even though I really don't feel like there is anything else I can contribute to discussion at this point. Until some definite piece of information is released beyond what we already know, or a poi is named, I just feel like we have completely exhausted everything we can discuss, given the necessary limitations of this forum. I don't want to think this case has grown cold already, but I really am afraid that those 'high-priority' tips that came in a couple days ago most likely amounted to nothing. JMO

OT, but has anyone besides me had an unusually difficult time getting into WS at times the past two or three days?

Yes, the other day was difficult to get on here, and for the last half hour it has been difficult, but that could be the Jodi Arias overload, as the non verdict verdict was read, a hung jury, so they will be going back to court again in July!

OT but I thought they enlarged the server back during the Anthony trial ,when the numbers on the thread were well over 3000, far more than on this trial. And yes, this website has been driving me crazy this week. I pick up my Ipad just to refresh real quick and check a few cases and it's like, like right.

Some ws members are very detailed in what they want to know. I do not recall a roof rack on the video of the van. Can anyone put A photo of the hubcap up for us? I do not have any idea what they are like.

if you type in jessica heeringa silver van a clear image of the hub cap comes up on video taken that night {there is also a still picture of the hubcap on a van}

SteveP - Been slow trying to get on here, as well.

Can't seem to catch a break on many cases lately. I still think often of Morgan Harrington, Leah Hickman, Kyron Horman, Madeleine McCann.....
so many cases.

if you type in jessica heeringa silver van a clear image of the hub cap comes up on video taken that night {there is also a still picture of the hubcap on a van}

The only one I get in a google search is an example that the police put up. And second result is the first vehicle footage the original grainy video. ::shrugs::

Yes, the other day was difficult to get on here, and for the last half hour it has been difficult, but that could be the Jodi Arias overload, as the non verdict verdict was read, a hung jury, so they will be going back to court again in July!

Websleuths was down completely for several hours on Tuesday. I kept getting a "database error" message and had my husband check on his office computer to make sure that it wasn't our home PC or a Comcast issue. It was definitely Websleuths as confirmed in an email response that I received from an administrator. At other times, the overload on the Arias trial boards made getting on the site difficult, at best, and many complained of not being able to access Websleuths at all, locked screen, constant refreshing to stay onboard.

I hope that there will be a solid lead over the long holiday weekend. Someone knows what happened to Jessica and needs to come forward with the information that will locate her. As of tonight, this young woman has been missing for four weeks. :please: let there be some movement forward in this case.

Have a safe and happy holiday weekend.

OT but I thought they enlarged the server back during the Anthony trial ,when the numbers on the thread were well over 3000, far more than on this trial. And yes, this website has been driving me crazy this week. I pick up my Ipad just to refresh real quick and check a few cases and it's like, like right.

I am no computer person so I don't understand it all but not only did you have the Jody A trial that was getting 1000+ people but apparantly the Botsma(sp?) case was drawing equal numbers, in addition to all the other posters/viewers on the other cases. Have no idea if that was part of the problem or not.

http://www.wwmt.com//news/features/...ng-heeringa-disapperance-speaks-nc3-928.shtml

I found this video interesting. I didn't see it posted here before but if it was sorry. Also the recent comments from find jessica heeringa fb site are interesting. They believe the person who took jh has children and also has a truck posted from "find jessica heeringa" not just someone random. sorry in advance if I was not allowed to post that. I just want to see Jessica come home safe to her son!!!

I think this crime was something personal and she knows this person they have to dissect her life and the ppl around her the last month or so....jmo

I have several questions that maybe some of you can enlighten me with....
I have seen videos of the 911 caller,videos of the guitar store employee, and even a video of the man with the van that was a person of interest, and was questioned by police, but released, and the news said he was cleared. The names to all 3 of these people were released to the public.
What I have not seen is a video of the person and name of the person who gave the sketch description.
I wonder if this person knows more than what is being released, and that is why the anonymity? Are they perhaps afraid someone will come after them?
I imagine it is not unusual for some one to remain anonymous, or it is not the standard in cases like this?

I think this crime was something personal and she knows this person they have to dissect her life and the ppl around her the last month or so....jmo

I hope that LE has analyzed phone calls, emails, social media posts, etc. of Jessica's for several days prior to her abduction. In other abduction/kidnapping cases that I've followed it seems that the 72 hours prior to the incident are often significant, i.e. suspicious persons or vehicles seen near the site of the abduction, an altercation with the individual or a family member of the victim, etc. I also hope that they have investigated phone logs of the Exxon station to see who called the station while Jessica was working or if Jessica made outgoing calls during her shifts. :moo:

I have several questions that maybe some of you can enlighten me with....
I have seen videos of the 911 caller,videos of the guitar store employee, and even a video of the man with the van that was a person of interest, and was questioned by police, but released, and the news said he was cleared. The names to all 3 of these people were released to the public.
What I have not seen is a video of the person and name of the person who gave the sketch description.
I wonder if this person knows more than what is being released, and that is why the anonymity? Are they perhaps afraid someone will come after them? I imagine it is not unusual for some one to remain anonymous, or it is not the standard in cases like this?

If LE and/or other agencies involved in this investigation believe that the identifying witness will be vital to a future trial, that individual's identity will be protected. While I'm a bit skeptical about the circumstances surrounding the mysterious witness who happened to see what might have been an abduction-in-progress, LE must have sufficient evidence and reason to believe that this is a credible eyewitness who will be needed for future prosecution. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?