MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To make sure it isn't a prank?
I'm sure they'd have fessed up by now. That'd be some serious Felonies to joke around with.
"Just kidding" wont cut it.

Not bc they're kidding, but because maybe they're really into this sort of thing...

Whatever the hypothetical situation is here; we need to move in on it.
I understand that there's very little to go on. , I don't even know if they're (LE) going to want to hear our theories/opinions/maps or not. Basically we phone in the tip And if they want details like maps..timelines etc we give it to them. MHO

Unless we find something substantial or suspicious in our digging, our theories are really our alone. There really is no moving in on it. Every theory we think of the police have beat there heads against the wall with already, its their job honestly. It great to have like-minded people to talk to about this, and to share our wish for her to be found alive. But... to be honest, I would never call in a theory unless it had meat to it. Just clutters their tip lines, better to call if something is found. IMHO

Whatever the hypothetical situation is here; we need to move in on it.
I understand that there's very little to go on. , I don't even know if they're (LE) going to want to hear our theories/opinions/maps or not. Basically we phone in the tip And if they want details like maps..timelines etc we give it to them. MHO

So, hypothetical timeline such as this..see if it jives:
1) She's ready to take out the trash/unlocks the back door
2)Goes upfront to grab something
3)taken by surprise by guy standing in-front of her
4)pulls out the cash drawer/thinks shes being robbed
5)taken out the back door without a huge fight; at least not until she gets out the door.
6)subdued and put into the van

Keep in mind this all could have gone down in less than 3 minutes. JMO

What ever happened, happened two weeks ago, right about NOW.... Just hope she is alive.... I just have doubts after this much time, but miracles do happen.... :(

What people would do for PR. That's bull. People get kidnapped for REAL every day and these jokers make a stunt out of it. Makes me sick. If I found out my kid was doing this as a prank, I'd literally go to jail over beating some tail for scaring me so bad. JMO

more sickness: "Extreme Kidnapping, Detroit Business Run By A.T., Sells Consensual Abduction (VIDEO)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/07/extreme-kidnapping-adam-thick-video_n_3033293.html

http://www2.metrotimes.com/editorial/story.asp?id=4796

Disgusting! Even has models for the ad :puke: and a company website with people asking about employment opportunities!

AT is a convicted counterfeiter and also a rapper...

(not trying to derail or get O/T...)

So, hypothetical timeline such as this..see if it jives:
1) She's ready to take out the trash/unlocks the back door
2)Goes upfront to grab something
3)taken by surprise by guy standing in-front of her
4)pulls out the cash drawer/thinks shes being robbed
5)taken out the back door without a huge fight; at least not until she gets out the door.
6)subdued and put into the van

Keep in mind this all could have gone down in less than 3 minutes. JMO

The only problem I have with that is when someone has a weapon trained on you, you freeze usually. And if she thought she was being robbed, she would open the draw and pull the big bills. I just don't see her pulling the drawer and placing it on the counter during a robbery or what she thought was a robbery. I can see her pulling it to count it out, or if she was done counting it and was getting ready to place it back in register. IMHO

Unless we find something substantial or suspicious in our digging, our theories are really our alone. There really is no moving in on it. Every theory we think of the police have beat there heads against the wall with already, its their job honestly. It great to have like-minded people to talk to about this, and to share our wish for her to be found alive. But... to be honest, I would never call in a theory unless it had meat to it. Just clutters their tip lines, better to call if something is found. IMHO

I know what you mean because we don't want to implicate a potentially innocent person, and as good as our theories are, like you said if there isn't a whole lot of substance to it, it could be wasting LE's time. On the other hand, we want to help bring Jessica home, so it's a tough call.

Truth be told, it seems like they're just as much at a loss as we are. If tips are slowing down and there's not much to go on, I don't see where it could hurt. I agree that if we just had ONE MORE CLUE. A fiber of rope, a piece of tarp a ransom note..it'd be gasoline to the fire. I just don't know if I can sit on my hands for another week. Knowing that she's out there with that monster. It's so frustrating.
How about a compromise?
We'll see what Ima thinks. AND we will wait until Monday. If something correlating to it backs us up in the meantime, we call it in.
If NOTHING shows up, and it's "absolute" that they have no new leads. We call it in. MHO

JMO: I believe LE is just about where we are. Michigan state police MSP) are sending a tem Monday to develop a profile of the abductor. I believe this tells me they don't have any rock solid leads right now.

Sounds like MSP profiers will be doing the same sort of brainstorming we have done only I would assume they have better details to work off of. Hopefully they will cover the theories we have, but even more so, they will develop the right profile which leads to an arrest. JMO

JMO: I believe LE is just about where we are. Michigan state police MSP) are sending a tem Monday to develop a profile of the abductor. I believe this tells me they don't have any rock solid leads right now.

Sounds like MSP profiers will be doing the same sort of brainstorming we have done only I would assume they have better details to work off of. Hopefully they will cover the theories we have, but even more so, they will develop the right profile which leads to an arrest. JMO

I sure hope you're right. :please:
But a profile doesn't always guarantee an arrest. Look how far the sketch has gotten us for pete's sake. ::sigh::

I worked a volunteer crime tip line for a while and what many people considered "tips" was beyond belief, calling in dreams, opinions, theories, "visions", and even such things as "I know a man who looks just like the sketch except he is white and has a green VW, not a van", etc. (and these were included in the "tip count" many LE agencies are always quoting.)

We have to remember that while many LE agencies do not have much experience with these cases, they have access to the FBI and any other LEA they may need assistance from, in most cases. If we've thought of it, it is almost a given they have. The truth is, IMO, these types of cases are mostly solved, if at all, by luck, or a valid tip, if hard evidence is not left at the scene. And most victims end up being found by sheer chance, usually via a member of the public going about their day..

JMO: The sketch etiher is not accurate or has not gotten to the right person(s) yet. I personally believe the perp lives a couple of hours away from North Shores. That is why no one has put 2 + 2 together. JMO

I sure hope you're right. :please:
But a profile doesn't always guarantee an arrest. Look how far the sketch has gotten us for pete's sake. ::sigh::

i'm hoping and praying that JH is alive and just being held. if she is, my hopes are that the perp will just let her go. BUT - i don't think this will happen until he feels a little bit of heat coming from LE.

just throwing another post out there. i feel like this thread keeps going in circles over and over again and i don't really have anything new to add since we haven't gotten any new news from LE to chew on. hopefully that changes soon though. but i'll keep reading all of the posts until that happens :)

thinking of you tonight, Jessica. i pray that you're doing OK and hanging in there for that sweet prince of yours. if you're no longer with us, PLEASE work with the angels and help lead LE towards some clues to bring you some justice. you and your baby boy (and your entire family) deserve it.

I know its beating a dead horse.... but if only that freaking Exxon had a camera... she may still be gone, but they would have so much more to go on.

I cannot help but think with it being disclosed that the small amount of blood was at backdoor, she opened that door and took a stunning blow. I feel so sick and so sorry for her, her family and for her baby. I hate that these things happen. Whoever it was knew exactly what they were there for. I honestly believe if they had been in the store, and she thought she was being robbed they would have found blood droplets in the store. I think she opened that door and in a second flat she was grabbed and given a hard blow. I mean think of it, she had no reactionary gap, none, they knew what they were going to do, she didn't. :( IMHO

I am not convinced that cash drawer was on the counter. If you read that statement closely, and with the shoddy reporting in this case, I think maybe the statement was worded in a way that makes you think it is on the counter, but actually the purse and keys were on the counter, while the drawer was opened. Also, I think it may be possible that the drawer was out to be put away in a safe for the night. I have known other stores that take the whole drawer out when closing and putting up for the night in a safe. So maybe she was getting ready to leave and was coming around the counter to grab drawer, but was taking purse and keys with her in case someone came in the store (so they could not swipe it).

i'm hoping and praying that JH is alive and just being held. if she is, my hopes are that the perp will just let her go. BUT - i don't think this will happen until he feels a little bit of heat coming from LE.

just throwing another post out there. i feel like this thread keeps going in circles over and over again and i don't really have anything new to add since we haven't gotten any new news from LE to chew on. hopefully that changes soon though. but i'll keep reading all of the posts until that happens :)

thinking of you tonight, Jessica. i pray that you're doing OK and hanging in there for that sweet prince of yours. if you're no longer with us, PLEASE work with the angels and help lead LE towards some clues to bring you some justice. you and your baby boy (and your entire family) deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia