MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After doing a little research I found there are 11,000 lakes in michigan and 1200,000 fishermen intending on fishing on these lakes and also the streams in Michigan. These fishermen will also play a role in the search for Jessica.

Jessica has been missing since the night of April 26. Fishing is a year-round sport in Michigan: the Great Lakes, inland lakes, rivers, streams, brooks. Ice-fishing is popular during the winter months in many venues. To date, there have been no reports of any signs of Jessica by fishermen statewide.

Wow, things are going down on the Find Jessica Herringa Facebook page this morning. It sounds like they arrested the brother of the supposed witness on a marijuana charge. When friends of mine were murdered, the murderer was arrest on a minor charge and he sat in jail for several months while the police made their case. And they DID make their case.

Wow, things are going down on the Find Jessica Herringa Facebook page this morning. It sounds like they arrested the brother of the supposed witness on a marijuana charge. When friends of mine were murdered, the murderer was arrest on a minor charge and he sat in jail for several months while the police made their case. And they DID make their case.

Thanks for the heads up.

922180_200069956784141_1211624810_o.jpg

It appears on fb, it is being requested that any tips should be called into the Silent Observer...

Initials being referred to on fb by the admin:

"Sf, kw, ja, pa, kh...."
"all the people that were there that night"

Can they really just stop working on the case? It hasn't even been 6 months. That seems insane! Surely they cannot have worked through all those calls, all the possible silver vans and all creditcard information yet. There has got to be something to work with??? However far fetched I don't think anything should be ruled out, seeing as how a person was taken by someone, against her own will. I find it to be unethical to just give up already.

Does somebody have a link to an article about the gas station owner? Or possibly the fake sketch that was supposed to look like him? I can't find that one.
Can he be sleuthed or is that not ok? I am not necessarily pointing fingers at him, but I do feel that he is the person to know the most about the place, the clerks, the customers etc. Did police immediately rule him out as a suspect?

I agree, it is totally ridiculous, especially to come out and say it!

the fb chatter re: involvement is seems to be speculative...

I agree, it is totally ridiculous, especially to come out and say it!

Just a thought: Perhaps NSPD wants to make possible persons of interest get comfortable in thinking that the case is no longer being investigated so that they will somehow mess up. :moo:

So, the person arrested, SF's brother, lives on Sternberg Rd...

Hmmm, his fb is interesting. Wonder if there is anything to all of this.

In my opinion the Find Jessica Facebook page admin is out of line. Making some accusations that are just short of implicating the eyewitnesses and coworkers around the station that night. Slippery slope without evidence.

In my opinion the Find Jessica Facebook page admin is out of line. Making some accusations that are just short of implicating the eyewitnesses and coworkers around the station that night. Slippery slope without evidence.

I suppose, Trenchmouth, but right or wrong, if it was my family member and I felt nothing was being done, I can see how frustrated I would get if it felt like the police were just walking away.

omg, don't tell me this is all going to lead back to the marijuana guy (can't explain due to tos). Iirc, one of the first guys to insert himself into the case.

There's a whole relationship (with peeps close to JH I suspect) with the marijuana people that we've not been allowed to explore. Still, not sure why someone within mari world would have it out for Jessica but, maybe after she had a child, her views changed.

Just thinking.

Your point is valid but someone/they did behave strangely. If you double back to see what's going on at the gas station that you work at too, notice the back lights are off but then just sit and watch things go down later claiming you got a good look at the perp and the vehicle, but don't take immediate action, something's not right. jimo

Is this a run on sentence? lol!
BDE, will you give me sentence structure lessons please?

Your point is valid but someone/they did behave strangely. If you double back to see what's going on at the gas station that you work at too, notice the back lights are off but then just sit and watch things go down later claiming you got a good look at the perp and the vehicle, but don't take immediate action, something's not right. jimo

Not to worry, Woe. I understood your post. :blowkiss:

I hear what you are saying, however I would bet very few people would have acted differently presented the same situation. Most would rationalize everything was okay even thougha light was out and a van was seen in back. When they do realize something hinky might be going on it's too late. JMHO. People often don't act even when an obvious confrontation is happening. Watch that stupid "what would you do," tv show with John Quinones for many examples. I'm not defending the coworkers or eyewitnesses, only saying that there should be sufficient evidence before trying and convicting them on FB

I hear what you are saying, however I would bet very few people would have acted differently presented the same situation. Most would rationalize everything was okay even thougha light was out and a van was seen in back. When they do realize something hinky might be going on it's too late. JMHO. People often don't act even when an obvious confrontation is happening. Watch that stupid "what would you do," tv show with John Quinones for many examples. I'm not defending the coworkers or eyewitnesses, only saying that there should be sufficient evidence before trying and convicting them on FB

I don't see how you could say most would rationalize that everything was ok, even with the light out and a van in the back. For me, YES, I would go into the store and even in the back of the store property where the van supposedly was to MAKE SURE my co-worker was doing ok. And with the fact that Jessica was working ALONE, YES, I would make sure she was SAFE and SECURE!!! Too much BAD happening in the world to think that all is well, rainbows and unicorns, etc....... And CLEARLY all was not well.........And NO CAMERAS to identify anyone if anything would happen, and something DID happen that night. Jessica was abducted. Gone.
And to add, it does not take what people say on the facebook page to put two and two together that SOMETHING doesn't add up........The facebook page is speculation, and perhaps in that speculation there could be truth and there could be falsehoods. But from the very beginning the van and sketch did not seem right to me, and I did not need a facebook page to enlighten me.
All of this said in the realm of My Opinion Only........
IMOO.
EDIT:
I also want to add that if I worked at that Exxon station KNOWING that my co-worker would have to take out the trash, and there was a van out in the back and the light was out, I would be worried for her safety.
I would in the VERY LEAST, go into the store EXPLAIN that there is a van in the back and no lights on. For Pete's Sake, I wouldn't WATCH... Makes NO SENSE! Where was the concern???
In My Opinion Only.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member