MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #9 (J. Willis GUILTY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://woodtv.com/2014/10/01/heeringas-boyfriend-sentenced-for-drug-charges/

According to this link above from October 1st, Dakotah was sentenced to 6 months in jail followed by 6 months on an electronic tether, for the 3 felony drug charges. I wonder who is taking care of
Jessica and Dakotah's son while he does his "time"?

Thanks for posting. From the above link:

"Quail-Dyer has been in a court battle to keep custody of his and Heeringa’s son. Heeringa’s family claims he’s an unfit parent, but Quail-Dyer said that’s not true.

It’s not yet known how Quail-Dyer’s sentence will affect the custody battle."

Are these charges for pot?

Thanks for posting. From the above link:

"Quail-Dyer has been in a court battle to keep custody of his and Heeringa’s son. Heeringa’s family claims he’s an unfit parent, but Quail-Dyer said that’s not true.

It’s not yet known how Quail-Dyer’s sentence will affect the custody battle."

Are these charges for pot?

"Dakotah Wakan Quail-Dyer, 30, was arraigned in Muskegon County 60th District Court Thursday, June 19, on three counts of controlled substance delivery/manufacturing, marijuana, a felony."

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2014/06/father_of_jessica_heeringas_ch.html

http://woodtv.com/2014/10/01/heeringas-boyfriend-sentenced-for-drug-charges/

According to this link above from October 1st, Dakotah was sentenced to 6 months in jail followed by 6 months on an electronic tether, for the 3 felony drug charges. I wonder who is taking care of Jessica and Dakotah's son while he does his "time"?

Looks like her sister has him. I see a post on her FB wall. Thankful they had a relationship before he went to jail. I never agreed with keeping him from her family. I have never kept either of my kids from their fathers or in my sons case; his sperm donors family. The SD's aunt helped me raise my son; she took over visitation every other weekend; plus always made sure my son was included for holidays. I shared Christmas day since my divorce. One of my ex's used to talk bad about me. You cross that bridge when it comes but not before li8ke Dakotah did

Prayers to Jess's family as they go through another "family holiday season" without answers. <3

I live in Michigan and occasionally check in to see what is happening, if anything. I was curious as to "why" the manager who was spying on the gas station would think that Jessica was stealing? Did she steal something before? Was someone stealing from this particular gas station. Could Jessica have been a witness to someone who WAS stealing?

I really didn't get an answer if anyone knows, why would her manager think she was stealing or was someone stealing that Jessica knew about?

I have not seen anything about why they thought she was stealing. I don't have time to ask in her FB group

I really didn't get an answer if anyone knows, why would her manager think she was stealing or was someone stealing that Jessica knew about?
I can't remember the details, but I think this was touched on earlier in this thread, so you may want to go back and read from the beginning. Sorry I can't be more helpful, but I've not been following this case very closely.
Also, just realized this is the 9th thread, so you may want to read back through earlier threads.

11 p.m.: An Exxon manager and her husband were riding their motorcycles eastbound on Sternberg Road.
She saw a silver minivan slowly enter the north drive of the Exxon station from the service drive of the Pointes Mall.
The van drove behind the Exxon station, did a u-turn and extinguished its headlights as it pulled behind the store facing west.
The manager suspected Heeringa may be in the process of stealing from Exxon, so she turned around on Harvey Street to return to the store.
Source: http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2014/04/jessica_heeringa_case_police_r.html

Sounds like they thought she may have been stealing because of what they observed the van doing. JMO

Source: http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2014/04/jessica_heeringa_case_police_r.html

Sounds like they thought she may have been stealing because of what they observed the van doing. JMO

I guess that is the difference between people. If I saw the van driving to the back of the store, my immediate concern would be for Jessica, as Jessica was working by herself.
Safety first. Concern for fellow employees. Instead, the manager/co-worker didn't even check on Jessica, or go in to the store to tell Jessica that a van was in the back of the Exxon, to be careful
when you close and go to your car because of this van. But there was none of that...
Instead, the manager co-worker thought Jessica was stealing, and then later said they didn't see Jessica come out the back door, etc, but she wasn't even concerned to Check on Jessica at all, or give Jessica a heads up.

IMOO.

I guess that is the difference between people. If I saw the van driving to the back of the store, my immediate concern would be for Jessica, as Jessica was working by herself.
Safety first. Concern for fellow employees. Instead, the manager/co-worker didn't even check on Jessica, or go in to the store to tell Jessica that a van was in the back of the Exxon, to be careful
when you close and go to your car because of this van. But there was none of that...
Instead, the manager co-worker thought Jessica was stealing, and then later said they didn't see Jessica come out the back door, etc, but she wasn't even concerned to Check on Jessica at all, or give Jessica a heads up.

IMOO.

I thought the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They weren't concerned 'cause they were too busy being the lookouts while the manager's brother/whoever absconded with poor Jess.

The more I consider it, the more I think this really is a case of the most obvious explanation probably being the right one. Manager's brother owns a vehicle like the one that was seen; manager's brother has an unpleasant history with Jessica; manager and brother act weird in the aftermath of Jessica's disappearance; manager and husband's story doesn't make a bit of sense. Proof or no, I think we have enough pieces to make a pretty good guess.

They weren't concerned 'cause they were too busy being the lookouts while the manager's brother/whoever absconded with poor Jess.

The more I consider it, the more I think this really is a case of the most obvious explanation probably being the right one. Manager's brother owns a vehicle like the one that was seen; manager's brother has an unpleasant history with Jessica; manager and brother act weird in the aftermath of Jessica's disappearance; manager and husband's story doesn't make a bit of sense. Proof or no, I think we have enough pieces to make a pretty good guess.

Manager & ex-husband; hope he will call a tip in; but he will probably go to jail too

He could probably cut a deal, especially if a lot of family members are implicated (folks who "alibied" the brother's van, etc.) I do suspect it's a situation where a lot of people were either involved, or chose to look the other way/help out with the cover-up afterward.

(O/T, just wondering when the rest of the country is going to get with the program and decriminalize pot & leave space in jails and prisons for "worse" crimes/offenders---JMO)

Where are you Miss Jessica?

eta: might LE think this (pot dealing) had something to with Jessica's disappearance? Is this their first step in holding him, etc?

(o/t, Interesting, so Jessica's boyfriend and Christina Morris' boyfriend both have drug charges...)

He could probably cut a deal, especially if a lot of family members are implicated (folks who "alibied" the brother's van, etc.) I do suspect it's a situation where a lot of people were either involved, or chose to look the other way/help out with the cover-up afterward.

So much concern while they were joy riding, but they never got a plate #, check on Jessica or be specific about anything but the make of the car and the description of the guy behind the car, a head above the back hood, so he was tall, is the suspect short? He had wavy hair split down the middle, small nose and strange shaped eyes, according to their description, so does the suspect have straight hair, split on the side, a bigger nose and different eyes? How they chose or saw those details would be telling of something, it seems to me, looking back at the first MSM reports about what the couple saw and did while they road around that night.

If I thought someone was stealing from the store I would write down the license plate number for evidence. I would try to get behind the car ect to get the tag number, that's what makes me wonder about the story. They sat back and watched but then didn't try to get tag....

I've been reading other threads and haven't thoroughly gone thru all of Jessica's. Maybe this has been brought up, idk. Is it possible that the friend who came in to buy cigarettes was actually verifying that she was alone? They confirmed it and gave the okay to the guy out back. Idk, just something weird about that person being there right before it happened and saying no one else was there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member