MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #9 (J. Willis GUILTY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning, graphic, so scroll if need be:

Ugh, a question to Foxfire and others. I DO NOT want to Google this, so please help me out here.

Where do necropheliac's "store" their victims? Do their disposal techniques differ in any specific ways from non necropheliacs? Would he have performed necrophelia only immediately afterwards?

LE seems to have searched all properties associated with him, that they know about...

Where does he take the victims to perform his evil sexual deeds? And what does he do with them afterwards?

I remember ARS kept only "parts" of Jessica R.

:(

Ugh, a question to Foxfire and others. I DO NOT want to Google this, so please help me out here.

Where do necropheliac's "store" their victims? Do their disposal techniques differ in any specific ways from non necropheliacs? Would he have performed necrophelia only immediately afterwards?

LE seems to have searched all properties associated with him, that they know about...

Where does he take the victims to perform his evil sexual deeds? And what does he do with them afterwards?

Have a look at Ted Bundy for answers to those questions.

Margarita25, I've watched an episode of the JH abduction investigation on discovery ID a couple of times but have not followed the case on websleuths. Thanx for giving me a heads up on the recent activity on her case. After only brushing up briefly on her case, I feel that serial sexual predator/killer Jeffrey Willis has likely escalated to necrophilia over time, possibly decades. Obviously organized, JW reminds me more of a gary hilton or butcher baker; robert hansen. We'll prolly have to research JW and gather more info on him and his victims to come to any solid conclusions about him, imo.

Keep in mind we are dealing with 2 different houses....his grandfather's house (empty) , the brown and white one; and Willis's house, the red one with the silver/gray van. Now, we also have a cabin that his Norton Shores Police officer friend owned and gave Willis his own key.

Has anyone ever tried to get a screen shot of the driver in the silver van?. One of the surveillance videos I watched on youtube had a zoomed in view of the van and the driver looks to have short, dark hair to me?. I wonder if he threw on a light brown/sandy blonde toupée as he was leaving the gas station?. It would be interesting to know if he owns or has owned a 'bright red or orange sweatshirt'.

Jessica Heeringa case 2 months later: 'It's just hard to put all the pieces together,' police chief says
June 28, 2013: http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2013/06/jessica_heeringa_case_2_months.html

The driver of the van being sought by police is described as a white male, approximately 30 to 40 years old, 6 feet tall, medium to heavy build with broad shoulders, light brown or sandy blond, wavy hair parted in the middle and slightly longer on top. He was last seen wearing a bright red or orange sweatshirt, police said.

Must have been before work....he worked 3 rd shift.
That's something I've been wondering about. He would have been due to start work around 11:pM had he been rostered on to work the third shift I guess?. He wasn’t at work in the days after Jessica Heeringa vanished according to the below article. What I'd like to know is whether or not he was at work on the night Jessica disappeared. Hopefully Herman Miller have kept records of his time-sheets.

Also says in the below article that "The gas station is south of his home and about nine minutes north of Herman Miller."

Source: Willis not at work after Heeringa abduction
http://woodtv.com/2016/06/02/source-willis-not-at-work-after-heeringa-abduction/

NORTON SHORES, Mich. (WOOD) — A man now accused of murder and kidnapping wasn’t at work in the days after Jessica Heeringa vanished, a law enforcement official close to the investigation confirmed to 24 Hour News 8.

Police say Heeringa was abducted from the gas station on Sternberg Road in Norton Shores around 11 p.m. on April 26, 2013. That may have been around the time Willis would have been headed to the Herman Miller facility in Spring Lake for his job if he was scheduled to work third shift that day.

https://www.reference.com/business-finance/hours-first-second-third-shifts-206b2913de48866b

Q: What are the hours of first, second and third shifts?

A: QUICK ANSWER
First shift or day shift is generally between the hours of 6 a.m.and 6 p.m. Second shift or afternoon shift is between 3 p.m. and 11 p.m. Third shift is between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m. Hours vary by company, but most shifts fit into these time frames.

mod add: ***warning: post contains graphic content***

Have a look at Ted Bundy for answers to those questions.

"He sometimes revisited his secondary crime scenes for hours at a time, grooming and performing sexual acts with the decomposing corpses until putrefaction and destruction by wild animals made further interaction impossible. He decapitated at least 12 of his victims, and kept some of the severed heads in his apartment for a period of time as mementos."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy

(ARS kept Jessica R's head (and hands) in his crawlspace.)

Eta: (O/T, more on Bundy:

"After being abducted his victims were typically sexually assaulted and then strangled. Bundy would drive his victims to an isolated location where he could later spend a large portion of time with the remains. He would either ask that the clothing be removed or he would remove the clothing from his victims. The clothing removal was not only for sexual purposes, but to ensure that there was less of a chance for trace evidence. With nearly every murder Bundy committed he would drink large amounts of alcohol in order to allow himself to do whatever he wished without a second thought. However, despite Bundy’s alleged progress towards the perfect murder, while he was a fugitive in Florida, he regressed back to murdering women in their sleep and leaving evidence which was later tied to him.

Subsequent to a victims’ death, Bundy would sometimes take a Polaroid picture. Bundy claimed that he worked so hard to commit the murders so he wanted to remember all the details of them. On many occasions Bundy would revisit where he had left his victims to engage in sexual activity. After Bundy had murdered some victims he was known to have applied makeup and washed their hair. Bundy claimed that because he spent so much time with the bodies they could be anything he wanted them to be. He would repeat this process until the bodies were too decomposed to engage with or wild animals began to eat the corpses. Bundy became so attached his victims that after his arrest he admitted to having decapitated at least 12 victims heads and kept four of the skulls in his home as trophies until he later had to dispose of them.

Bundy did not have a static way of disposing his victims. It seemed that he would do as he pleased at the time. The majority of his victims were found in a secluded area at Taylor Mountain. Some of the remains had been hidden or buried, while others were left with no attempt of being hidden. Many of the remains had been left intact, some had been cut up. During his confessions Bundy did not give an explanation for his differential treatment of the bodies. Bundy spent so much time with the bodies of his victims, he did not seem to care if or when they were found."

http://serialkillers.briancombs.net/2405/victim-studies-004-ted-bundy/ )

UUGGHH. All of the above is very hard to deal with or to even imagine.

UUGGHH. All of the above is very hard to deal with or to even imagine.

I know....

Trying to maybe isolate some areas where he may have disposed of her, if his goal was to revisit her...it would have to be fairly close?

His wife may know about locations important to him, maybe she knows something without realizing she knows something...

Where is JW's dumping/burial/ potential revisiting grounds?

What did this monster do with Jessica. Zevyn should not have to grow up not knowing where his mother is. I hope he can have a peaceful grave to go to one day.

I know....

Trying to maybe isolate some areas where he may have disposed of her, if his goal was to revisit her...it would have to be fairly close?

His wife may know about locations important to him, maybe she knows something without realizing she knows something...

Where is JW's dumping/burial/ potential revisiting grounds?

What did this monster do with Jessica. Zevyn should not have to grow up not knowing where his mother is. I hope he can have a peaceful grave to go to one day.

I wish we had answers to these questions. I would like to know what an FBI Profiler thinks of Jeffrey and likely places he may have put victims remains. I didn't know much about Bundy before now its just horrific. You can see just from looking at his eyes he is not mormal and it gives you the creeps. Jeffrey gives me the creeps too.

I wish we had answers to these questions. I would like to know what an FBI Profiler thinks of Jeffrey and likely places he may have put victims remains. I didn't know much about Bundy before now its just horrific. You can see just from looking at his eyes he is not mormal and it gives you the creeps. Jeffrey gives me the creeps too.

Gregjrichards below is a link to a great informational page by the FBI on serial murder from a symposium that was held about a decade ago.

Serial Murder
https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder

Behavioral Analysis Unit-2
National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime
Critical Incident Response Group
Federal Bureau of Investigation

<snipped & BBM- read more>

The different discussion groups at the Symposium agreed on a number of similar factors to be included in a definition. These included:

&#8226; one or more offenders
&#8226; two or more murdered victims
&#8226; incidents should be occurring in separate events, at different times
&#8226; the time period between murders separates serial murder from mass murder

In combining the various ideas put forth at the Symposium, the following definition was crafted:

Serial Murder: The unlawful killing of two or more victims by the same offender(s), in separate events.

Foreword

The topic of serial murder occupies a unique niche within the criminal justice community. In addition to the significant investigative challenges they bring to law enforcement, serial murder cases attract an over-abundance of attention from the media, mental health experts, academia, and the general public. While there has been significant, independent work conducted by a variety of experts to identify and analyze the many issues related to serial murder, there have been few efforts to reach a consensus between law enforcement and other experts, regarding these matters.

In an effort to bridge the gap between the many views of issues related to serial murder, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) hosted a multi-disciplinary Symposium in San Antonio, Texas, on August 29, 2005 through September 2, 2005. The goal of the Symposium was to bring together a group of respected experts on serial murder from a variety of fields and specialties, to identify the commonalities of knowledge regarding serial murder.

Multiple news sources on Willis's Cousin, the Prison Supervisor, lying to police about his and Willis's involvement in the Heeringa Case. (forced to help Willis ?) Who knows what the truth is now, but I feel Willis is responsible for the murder, and I feel the cousin helped him dispose of the body. My opinion is the cousin has told police where the body was buried, but that Willis has moved the body without the cousin's knowledge.

http://fox17online.com/2016/06/27/j...-cousin-told-police-about-heeringa-abduction/

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/06/jeffrey_willis_cousin_said_he.html

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/local/mu...bout-jessica-heeringa-in-transcript/257357335

Also, Willis's wife files for divorce: http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/06/jeffrey_willis_gets_divorce_pa.html

Multiple news sources on Willis's Cousin, the Prison Supervisor, lying to police about his and Willis's involvement in the Heeringa Case. (forced to help Willis ?) Who knows what the truth is now, but I feel Willis is responsible for the murder, and I feel the cousin helped him dispose of the body. My opinion is the cousin has told police where the body was buried, but that Willis has moved the body without the cousin's knowledge.

http://fox17online.com/2016/06/27/j...-cousin-told-police-about-heeringa-abduction/

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/06/jeffrey_willis_cousin_said_he.html

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/local/mu...bout-jessica-heeringa-in-transcript/257357335

Also, Willis's wife files for divorce: http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/06/jeffrey_willis_gets_divorce_pa.html

For anyone not having time to read all 3, seems like MLive is the one that got that info and reported 1st, Fox 17 was good too.
Sounds like the cousin said he was forced to help Willis dispose of Jess's body, he then went and said he was lying about it so now they don't know what to believe.

Jeffrey Willis cousin said he was forced to 'help ... take care of (Jessica) Heeringa' - police - By John S. Hausman - June 27, 2016 at 1:30 PM, updated June 27, 2016 at 4:39 PM - Updated 3:30 p.m. with prosecutor comment.

Jeffrey Thomas Willis's cousin told police that he was forced to "help Jeffrey Willis take care of Miss (Jessica) Heeringa," a police official said under oath last week....

... Bluhm originally had been interviewed by a Michigan State Police detective May 18. At that time he denied any knowledge of Willis being involved in either the Jessica Heeringa or Rebekah Bletsch case.

Kasher said that when he reinterviewed Bluhm, Willis's cousin, on June 17, "he then told me that he did know information regarding ... Jeffrey Willis, that was involved with the missing person of Jessica Heeringa, stating that Jeffrey Willis did do it.

"He was scared from it and that he was forced to help her - or help Jeffrey Willis take care of Ms. Heeringa," Kasher said to a Muskegon County District Court magistrate, according to the transcript.

"He then, at the end of the investigation, said that he was lying about the account and he knows nothing about the missing person or that Jeffrey Willis was involved," Kasher said.

Continued prayers for Jessica's loved ones

Is Jeffrey Thomas Willis's cousin; Bluhm, the same person that owns the cabin that JW has a key to?

I hope a loved one of Willis can talk some sense in to him. Please get him to reveal important details. Please get him to let Jessica's family have her back. Once in a blue moon, someone surprises me and gets a criminal to the right thing. I hope that happens in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3