MI MI - Jodi Parrack, 11, abducted & murdered, Constantine, 7 Nov 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if he really has ties to 'Moyer' or if that was a red herring by LE to get his guard down.

Seems like the only question left is will it be the father or the son? If it was the son, are juvenile punishments retroactive?

Seems like the only question left is will it be the father or the son? If it was the son, are juvenile punishments retroactive?

It's not the son, it's the father. The father has been a POI since first day. He told everyone to look in graveyard for her, but did not look himself. He was on leave during the time of the murder and lied about where he was. There were marks on her wrists from handcuffs and he was in LE. He told people his DNA would be on Jodi. He told LE he pulled Jodi's mother off of Jodi at the scene (to account for DNA) but that was a lie. Read back, there is nothing in any article or comment from LE to focus on the son. The son was a child at the time who knew Jodi.

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2014/04/in_jodi_parrack_case_raymond_m.html

It's not the son, it's the father. The father has been a POI since first day. He told everyone to look in graveyard for her, but did not look himself. He was on leave during the time of the murder and lied about where he was. There were marks on her wrists from handcuffs and he was in LE. He told people his DNA would be on Jodi. He told LE he pulled Jodi's mother off of Jodi at the scene (to account for DNA) but that was a lie. Read back, there is nothing in any article or comment from LE to focus on the son. The son was a child at the time who knew Jodi.

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2014/04/in_jodi_parrack_case_raymond_m.html

Yeah im gonna bet the house and say ..they got their man

I also think, for whatever reason, they don't have sufficient evidence to charge him with the murder, so are going with the perjury charge which could carry the same type of sentence as a murder charge. At least that is what I'm thinking after reading everything.

I also think, for whatever reason, they don't have sufficient evidence to charge him with the murder, so are going with the perjury charge which could carry the same type of sentence as a murder charge. At least that is what I'm thinking after reading everything.

He was never tried, for it so they have him by the proverbial ball$ They most likely have more than whats being let on

Jodi's mother speaks out; says she knew it all along. "I could tell he way lying. He was the one when we went searching for her who said to look in the cemetery. You would have thought it was his daughter the way he was crying when we found her."

Raymond McCann's sister-in-law, Julie McCann, says when she saw Ray's mug shot, "It sent chills down my spine. I saw it on Facebook, and just the look in his eyes. I got chills," she says.

Jodi's family and the McCann family are close, Jodie's mother does not care what happens to Raymond McCann, she just wants the truth.

http://www.fox28.com/story/25309004...1-year-olds-family-speaks-about-investigation

And hes an ex cop.. which PISSES me off even more

I don't know if this really matters or not, but in the title of the thread, it says Kent County. Constantine is in St. Joe County. Also, one of the tags is "Grand Rapids" - Constantine is a good 1h45m - 2h away from GR. GR is in Kent County, though. HTH.

If toxicology test don't reveal something else, what is left? Some kind of substance they don't usually test for?
Could she have been very gently smothered by someone she knew? How do you smother an 11 year old without any trauma from holding her down?

It's looking less like a stranger abduction to me.

Susan

Bumping this from years back, as it seems rather prescient now.

I still wouldn't jump to the family-how about the friend who suggested the cemetery? I haven't read all of the links, but if there were attempts to revive her and mom found her with eyes and mouth closed, she must have been warm to the touch? I am more curious as to why it was immediately ruled a homicide. Clearly there was something obvious that isn't being reported.

Ditto this.

LE thought she had been handcuffed. If she had been handcuffed with her arms behind her: a grown man could easily smother her without much signs of a struggle, maybe just marks against her wrists ( which it sounds like she had).

Finally! I gave up all hope that this horrible murder would be solved!
:clap:

http://www.sturgisjournal.com/article/20140520/NEWS/140518898/-1/opinion

In the six years since 11-year-old Jodi Christine Parrack was found dead in a Constantine cemetery, investigators have said only that her death was a homicide. Now, the Sturgis Journal has learned the girl died of asphyxiation resulting from strangulation...

Meanwhile, forensic testing is continuing. According to Christensen, Michigan State Police cold case investigators are awaiting the results from a third batch of evidence that was sent to the MSP forensic lab about four months ago.

Christensen said a fourth evidence batch is waiting to be sent. He declined to characterize the nature of the evidence.

Snipped from today's part 2:

Male DNA was found on Jodi Parrack’s body and sources with knowledge of the case claim its location and possible “sexual nature” will be persuasive to a jury if a forensic match is made.

The problem? After hundreds of DNA cheek swabs and checks of a national DNA register of convicted felons, investigators still have no match.

http://www.sturgisjournal.com/article/20140521/NEWS/140529858

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back