MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an idea for my family and JT............................... Join Websleuths and become verified members! The more data we can collect may help solve this crime. I know they all do read the posts but seem to be afraid to join or may even be members under some other screen name. There's no doubt in my mind that JT has been reading or at least been told what is being posted and that's fine with me. As far as I'm concerned, he's a POI and if he's happy with that, continue doing very little to help and you'll still be a POI. Is he a suspect???? The FBI did say he would be their suspect and should be fully investigated. I don't really want to believe he committed this crime but I do feel he could provide some valuable information to LE to assist in their investigation. If he truly cared for Julia as he has said, then why not help solve this murder?

About the tow. Julia was very upset that night and called me to ask for advice. She explained the situation to me and said she had contacted the towing company and they wanted $ 200-300 from her to get her car back! I told her to calm down and see the apartment manager in the morning and explain that there were no places for you to park when you came home from work. As I recall, the management understood, contacted the towing company and she got her car back the following day.

Thank you, Trojan, for that information. I recall that some snow had piled up on her car since Sunday. Whomever came into her room may have been well bundled up and was not seen or perhaps not recognizable to others. Nobody saw Julia when she arrived at her apartment, IIRC, nor see anyone else go into or leave from her room afterwards. The perp left with her apartment keys.

How would the perp know for sure when to come and go, even if he was bundled up, without being seen in the common area, in the hallway, or outside the apartment? The timing was such, that with finals, roommates away, there were very few around, but still, this crime seems extremely controlled. So how would a very controlling perp control for that?

We've discussed this before, but with the new information and how planned it looks, the perp seems to have had some measure of confidence coming, going, and taking their time, which all makes it seem to me not random and not a stranger.

Maybe somebody sat outside as a lookout? Could somebody have helped who was trusted and with incentive to help? Maybe somebody who didn't expect Julia to be murdered, even, but is now stuck and loyal. There were two men's DNA on the glove which could make the glove leverage of sorts against whomever helped the perp. My guess, if the perp is Turnquist, is that it would be something to do with DO JO, because that's where he ran to pull things together.

Was Julia close friends with anyone from the DO JO or with their kids? Is Turnquist?

Her car keys were left behind, IIRC. Did anyone else have keys to her car?

Her texts, do any of them seem aimed at seeing when her roommates would be back or that kind of touching base with others?

I think the perp may have sent texts to throw off the timing, thus the perp may have expected to be questioned. That aspect, if true, makes it somebody she knows.

Is he a suspect???? The FBI did say he would be their suspect and should be fully investigated. I don't really want to believe he committed this crime but I do feel he could provide some valuable information to LE to assist in their investigation. If he truly cared for Julia as he has said, then why not help solve this murder?

briefed & bolded respectfully

It seems clear to me he only cares for himself and uses others to their detriment (or to post his thoughts here), based on how the *advertiser censored* trial went. If he is the murder, than he his capable of killing his own family before putting himself at risk. I hope he doesn't get another chance to do that or harm them, if he is more than a POI, especially if has an accomplice.

Has anyone else been having "troubles" with this site? Sometimes I'm on a "roll" with a train of thought to reply to someone's posting and I loose it because I get a message saying to refresh the page and sign in again. When I do, everything is lost!

Has anyone else been having "troubles" with this site? Sometimes I'm on a "roll" with a train of thought to reply to someone's posting and I loose it because I get a message saying to refresh the page and sign in again. When I do, everything is lost!

Oh no, that must be very frustrating. I don't have that trouble. I wonder what's wrong -- could it be the browser you're using? Have you tried using a different one? I use Safari. In the meantime, you might want to highlight the message and copy it periodically so that if you have to refresh, you can just paste it in and continue on.

<modsnip>

HAs anyone else been having "troubles" with this site? Sometimes I'm on a "roll" with a train of thought to reply to someone's posting and I loose it because I get a message saying to refresh the page and sign in again. When I do, everything is lost!

Not with this particular thread, but there is another I frequent that gives me similar problems all the time. Are you on a PC, laptop, or tablet? I have most of my trouble getting a page or thread to open or stay open on the tablet. Also, make sure the box is checked under your sign-in name to keep you logged in (Remember Me) or you have to constantly sign back in. Clear cookies or history can help, too.

If you started a message, when you re-open the box there should be a place at the bottom to check to "restore auto-save" (can't remember what exactly it says) and most or all of the auto-saved will come back.

Oh no, that must be very frustrating. I don't have that trouble. I wonder what's wrong -- could it be the browser you're using? Have you tried using a different one? I use Safari. In the meantime, you might want to highlight the message and copy it periodically so that if you have to refresh, you can just paste it in and continue on.

Yes, I've found that copying it to Word and saving it works. Then if I lose it, I can paste it back into Websleuths. I've been using Chrome as a browser - maybe I should change as you suggested. Thanks.

C'mon, Dazed. It seems you are really being overly rude toward Trojan for personal reasons. JMO Can we keep it civil here, please.

How any of us respond here will affect whether we are believed or taken seriously. Disagreeing with something does not have to be done disrespectfully.

Not with this particular thread, but there is another I frequent that gives me similar problems all the time. Are you on a PC, laptop, or tablet? I have most of my trouble getting a page or thread to open or stay open on the tablet. Also, make sure the box is checked under your sign-in name to keep you logged in (Remember Me) or you have to constantly sign back in. Clear cookies or history can help, too.

If you started a message, when you re-open the box there should be a place at the bottom to check to "restore auto-save" (can't remember what exactly it says) and most or all of the auto-saved will come back.

It seems that sometimes what you said works and other times it's "lost". As fate would have it, it always seems to "lose" the long posts when I was following a good train of thoughts!

:seeya: Time for a new thread. I'll be back with the link in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abi