Found Deceased MI - Kasey Debat, 36, left her home and has not been seen since 5 Sept 2022, from Livonia, Michigan

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Livonia Police have located the body of Kasey Debat, a 36-year-old wife and mother of two, who had been missing since Monday evening.

Investigators say that Kasey DeBat's body was found in Northfield Township, north of Ann Arbor. DeBat, 36, was married with two young daughters.

Very sad but I had a feeling that this was going to end with self harm. I am sure LE is going over everything very carefully. I am relieved for her family that they now can begin the grieving process. So sad for her girls and family, she was clearly loved very much.

Last edited:
All very good questions She left Monday evening but her husband didn’t alert family members until the morning. Sitting on my hands with this one.
My first thought too. But then I thought… I think since she left the house clearly distressed and possibly after an argument, it’s not all that weird to me that he wouldn’t report it until the next morning. I’ve left to get some air before after a rough evening or being cooped up all day with kiddos and my husband can sleep instantly no matter time of day or what is on his mind, so a few times when I returned he was already asleep for the night. Just sharing my own experience to say - maybe it’s not all that weird he waited to report.
Although… I see now, it probably is all a moot point. :( So sad for Kasey’s babies and family, and for her.

I didn't have the time to really follow this case, but what stood out in the beginning was her trips up and down the stairs. I felt that she was packing a bag or something and going to stay with a friend/hotel.
Very sad outcome. My prayers are with her family.

The sister of a Livonia mother of two found dead earlier this week after going missing for two days says there are still "many questions" and she'd just seen her sister over the weekend where she was her "normal, happy self."

In a video update posted late Thursday on TikTok, Tiffany Sanchez said she'd just seen her sister, Kasey DeBat, 36, over the Labor Day weekend. Nothing seemed amiss and she was her "normal happy self."

"Everyone who saw her over the weekend saw her normal joy. Nothing was wrong with her," said Sanchez. "...That makes this an impossible nightmare. It’s still something that we can’t absolutely wrap our head around. There are so many questions and I'm not sure we'll ever get the answers to them."...

I didn't have the time to really follow this case, but what stood out in the beginning was her trips up and down the stairs. I felt that she was packing a bag or something and going to stay with a friend/hotel.
Very sad outcome. My prayers are with her family.
The articles I've seen have been very vague about the stairs detail. How did they know? Fitness tracker? Husband's report?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back