DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Kayla Swanigan , a 24-year-old mother of two has been missing since Oct. 9 - that's when her aunt claims to have witnessed Kayla's boyfriend shove her into a car near Dexter and Calvert, on Detroit's west side. "The last time I saw Kayla she had a black eye," the aunt said. Her niece has had a number of problems with her boyfriend, from physical abuse, to Kayla even shooting him this summer.

Young mother missing 3 weeks after aunt saw boyfriend throw her into car

wjbk_missing%20kayla%20swanigan1_10.29.2018_1540870545561.jpg_6325757_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

I did a thorough check of police records in Michigan. There is no report of a shooting involving Kayla. If her Aunt's recollection of Kayla shooting her boyfriend is true it was NOT reported to Law Enforcement nor did any hospital file the required report of a gunshot victim. Each state has laws regarding duty to report violent injuries - preservation of evidence - immunity - privilege.

Her aunt posted that she is fine, but this is only unofficial...

Still missing:

Dec 10 2018 08:07AM EST
DETROIT (FOX 2) - A young mother has been missing for more than two months now. Her family is trying to stay positive and hopes someone will speak up about her whereabouts.

When 24-year-old Kayla Swanigan first disappeared on Oct. 9, 2018, her aunt claimed to have witnessed Kayla's boyfriend shoving her into a car near Dexter and Calvert on Detroit's west side.

"We may have some information about a guy who may have seen her last, please speak up and help us find my daughter," pleaded her father, Caleb Swanigan.

Caleb says his daughter had several problems with her boyfriend, from physical abuse to Kayla even shooting him over the summer. But the break-ups in this toxic relationship would not last for long. They two would always end up back together.

wjbk-dmw%20missing%20kayla%20swanigan-121018_1544447265183.jpg_6504270_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Read more: Young mother still missing after problems with her boyfriend

Her aunt had posted she was fine in November but articles are still coming out in December??
Bump for Kayla and her family!

Oh my god.
My heart just sunk so deep. I knew the likely outcome but that is so horrifying. I’m so so sad to read this news, but at least it might mean some closure for her family and I’m hoping some justice too!!!
Sigh. Rest In Peace Kayla :(

Still hoping for some justice for beautiful Kayla and her family!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back