MI MI- Linda Wright,18, & roommate, Gary Kasco 27, Bound, gagged, blindfolded @ "executed" w. single bullet to head, 31 Aug. 1970 *New Initiative*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
Oct 3 2022
''BINGHAM FARMS, Mich. (FOX 2) - It's been nearly half of a century since Linda Wright and Gary Kasco were brutally murdered inside a Bingham Farms home. It's been 50 years of evidence and clues and dead ends as the Michigan State Police have investigated - but despite the passage of time, they're not done searching for the person responsible.

Detectives with MSP are giving dozens of cold cases a fresh look in hopes of finding answers and making arrests as they hope to give loved ones all-important closure.''

''Poulson recently went to the police to see where her aunt's case stood. After more than 50 years, the newspaper articles have yellowed and memories have faded but the murder of Linda and Gary is being handled by a special unit of the MSP. Its sole purpose is to make sense of the unsolved.''

''The families of the victims deserve to know what really happened on Aug. 31, 1970. What we do know is that their murders were horrific.

"They were bound, gagged, and also blindfolded. Both of them were executed with a single bullet to the head," Young said.

Gary owned the home on 13 Mile near Telegraph in Bingham Farms and had recently placed an ad for a roommate - which was answered by Linda shortly after graduating high school. On Aug. 30, Gary threw a party and the next day, around 3 p.m., a friend found them both dead in the front room of the home.''

"We believe people came to that location either for a drug rip or either to rob him or just kill him. Unfortunately, Linda Wright was at the wrong place at the wrong time," Young said.''

1664894209642.png

I'm eyeing Gary as Alcala's Person doing backbend in foliage as I think it was a man. And the scene is on somebody's private property (or somewhere remote) If only I could see what was behind the (demolished and replaced) house.

I'm eyeing Gary as Alcala's Person doing backbend in foliage as I think it was a man. And the scene is on somebody's private property (or somewhere remote) If only I could see what was behind the (demolished and replaced) house.
Cannot find atm link for pic of ''hanging guy'' but the eyebrow, hairline and forehead height have similarities, imo, speculation.
1692024510135.png
1692024651167.png

Cannot find atm link for pic of ''hanging guy'' but the eyebrow, hairline and forehead height have similarities, imo, speculation.
View attachment 440802
View attachment 440803
Can someone explain to me what Alcala has to do with a Bingham Farms murder?

Can someone explain to me what Alcala has to do with a Bingham Farms murder?
My post was in response to Daphne1972's post #3 upthread, in which they suggest a photo belonging to GAlcala looked like the male victim in this case, if i understand that correctly! imo.

I think they’re probably right in that Gary was the target and Linda was unfortunately in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The Fresno Bee 01 Sep 1970, page 2 - Newspapers.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Larger memorial image loading...

Linda L. Wright, 18 years old, murdered 31 August 1970

Linda L. Wright​

BIRTH 1951 Michigan, USA
DEATH 1970 (aged 18) Bingham Farms, Oakland County, Michigan, USA
BURIAL Roseland Park Cemetery, Berkley, Oakland County, Michigan, USA

Picture of

LINKS:

CDN media

Bingham Farms is the small community marked in green in the upper left sector of this map.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haji62
Back