MI MI - Macomb Co, 2 WhtFems, UP10563 & UP11130, body parts in sewer, Aug'12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When I first read the news regarding Sterling Heights, Michigan last summer I used Adobe Fireworks to manipulate the photo released to the public in an attempt to organize the proper placement of the tattoo. I've since uploaded my findings should you care to review it. If the presentation won't load, please click on the Presentation 1 button below.

Presentation1

Bumping, pics of tattoo put together.

Body parts found in Sterling Heights sewer system

Discovery similar to those in 2012 in Sterling Heights, Warren

Author: Lisa Ray, Managing Editor, ClickOnDetroit.com, lray@wdiv.com

Published On: Sep 26 2013 10:42:39 AM EDT Updated On: Sep 26 2013 12:01:00 PM EDT

STERLING HEIGHTS, Mich. -
Police in Sterling Heights are investigating a gruesome discovery that was made Wednesday afternoon by workers from Inland Water Pollution Control.

Workers found human remains on a grate in the sewer line located along 15 Mile Road east of Maple Lane, inside the Edison Corridor. The remains, which are of a Caucasian, were discovered while the workers were making repairs to the sewer system...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...em/-/1719418/22131850/-/15p8dmwz/-/index.html

September 26, 2013 at 12:07 pm

Body parts found in Sterling Heights sewer line

Candice Williams /The Detroit News

Sterling Heights — Police are investigating the discovery of human remains crews found Wednesday while upgrading a sewer line.

The body parts, three pieces each measuring two by two inches, were forwarded to the Macomb County Medical Examiner’s Office, said Sterling Heights Police Lt. Kevin Reese. It could possibly be medical waste, he said. The remains will then be sent to a lab for DNA testing...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130926/METRO03/309260094#ixzz2g1TsWwk7

ok so are they sure it is from medical waste? and they need to figure out where it is coming from. its kinda gross!!

Anyone here a surgeon?

If so, what type of procedure would in 3 2x2in chunks? A tummy tuck?

Tattoo image

I have to say that you guys do amazing work!
I was working on this before i knew there was a thread about it. I thought that it was also a scorpion and thought that it was a lady from Canada due to the geography. The only reason i picked it up in the first place is because I was raised in Center Line which is right in the center of Warren where the parts were found. My Uncle rubs elbows with LE up there as it's actually a 4 mile by 4 mile town as far as Warren goes. What I got as far as being a credible source, I can't name-names but they're 100% positive that it's a Chinese dragon, the tattoo work being done in the late 70's early 80's. Presumably a 30-40 year old woman according to DNA. But they can't tell for sure what part of the body it's from. Due to the fat content they said she was pretty obese. I hope this helps.

I have to say that you guys do amazing work!
I was working on this before i knew there was a thread about it. I thought that it was also a scorpion and thought that it was a lady from Canada due to the geography. The only reason i picked it up in the first place is because I was raised in Center Line which is right in the center of Warren where the parts were found. My Uncle rubs elbows with LE up there as it's actually a 4 mile by 4 mile town as far as Warren goes. What I got as far as being a credible source, I can't name-names but they're 100% positive that it's a Chinese dragon, the tattoo work being done in the late 70's early 80's. Presumably a 30-40 year old woman according to DNA. But they can't tell for sure what part of the body it's from. Due to the fat content they said she was pretty obese. I hope this helps.

Can't wait to read your post better tomorrow...
I'm 48; oldest ink was done 1981; so either ink is newer or person is older.

Can't wait to read your post better tomorrow...
I'm 48; oldest ink was done 1981; so either ink is newer or person is older.

I was 16 in 1981 lol

I see what looks like a dragon's head as well as tail; the one scroll part reminds me of a sumo's hair.

Thinking that the type of "surgeon" who would be careful enough to remove a tattoo in tidy squares of flesh, would be too particular to just toss those pieces into the toilet.
Surely it must be common knowledge in the area that these pieces have turned up and that LE are hunting them down, making it very odd to have this method of disposal repeated.

Thinking that the type of "surgeon" who would be careful enough to remove a tattoo in tidy squares of flesh, would be too particular to just toss those pieces into the toilet.
Surely it must be common knowledge in the area that these pieces have turned up and that LE are hunting them down, making it very odd to have this method of disposal repeated.

My thought was that its from another state that does medical waste.

New in LA, is there a connection to this case??

Started thread..
LA Female body parts found t two water treatment plants. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2013/10/29/21229291.html

"Body parts believed to be from the same woman have been found at two water treatment plants in the Los Angeles area, sheriff's homicide detectives said Monday.

The upper torso with the head mangled was found at a sewage treatment plant on Monday in the unincorporated community of Bassett, when workers came to check a plug in the line, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Lt. Mike Rosson said at a news conference broadcast on several local television stations.

Two days earlier, other body parts were found at a facility in the suburb of Carson, about 25 miles away, authorities said in a statement"

If you look at the skin close up you can see this person had
1) Dark hair
2) Was once a heavier person as there is slight stretch marks that look like they have faded.
3) The second picture IMO looks like it has a bone sticking out? does anyone see this?
4) IMO If this is an upper arm I would think it is male because of the hair growth, but if not could it be the leg, upper leg?
5) In the fifth picture it looks like the skin has trauma on it, reddened area near the edges?

I really think this is medical waste. Certainly a plastic surgeon could give their opinion.
Here is a video of a actual tummy tuck. Don't watch it if things like that bother you. I'm just using the tummy tuck as an example. It could have been a arm lift or a number of other procedures. There are also mini arm lifts and mini tummy tucks.

Abdominoplasty

Exactly what it looks like to me

This is a rather disturbing report from 2006 regarding the dishonest use of body parts in medical procedures and posting here on the chance that a similar situation might have occurred in this case..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/27/AR2006012701569.html

"Daniel George and Son Funeral Home is one of six Brooklyn funeral homes where Biomedical Tissue Services, headed by Michael Mastromarino, below, is alleged to have harvested body parts without permission. As many as 1,000 bodies may have been desecrated"

" NEW YORK -- Hundreds of very live Americans are walking around with pieces of the wrong dead people inside of them.

A macabre scandal has spread from a body-harvesting lab in New Jersey to hospitals as far away as Florida, Nebraska and Texas as hundreds of people discover that they have received tissue and bone carved from looted corpses, not least the cadaver of Alistair Cooke, the late and erudite host of PBS's "Masterpiece Theatre."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viclime23
Back