GUILTY MI - Mariha Smith, 5, Detroit, 24 July 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The other article says Virginia.

Now, if this one says Juanita, I brt they meant Quanita.
QLS- the aunt who talked about the pain meds. And who also has drug references in her public FB page.

So many siblings the press is getting them screwed up.

Yeah, I thought it was QLS at first even though they had said VS because I think I heard QLS say that KS was staying there with her...

Earlier in the day on Tuesday, Local 4 learned that a piece of black fabric with pink roses on it was found under debris where the body of a young girl was found Sunday after an arson fire in an abandoned home was put out. It has been sent to a crime lab.

According to the Amber Alert, Smith was last seen wearing a black shirt with pink roses on it.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/28661107/detail.html

How can they tell if the child's body was burned beyond recognition? Wouldn't that evidence be destroyed by the fire?

IMO no.
The evidence would/could be in an internal cavity (I know! I hate typing that).

It would take longer for the fire to destroy that evidence than it would to burn facial features.

JMO

Was this the aunt that lived there? Or was this the aunt that put the kids 'down to bed' and then left @ 3:30 am?

I don't understand where the 'gas' buyer guy comes into this. Did someone pass the child off to him?

What the heck happened to all the news reports for this little girl? Yesterday there were over 72 and right now I have found 2 .....

Was this the aunt that lived there? Or was this the aunt that put the kids 'down to bed' and then left @ 3:30 am?

I don't understand where the 'gas' buyer guy comes into this. Did someone pass the child off to him?

No FS is the one who put her down to sleep then left.

No FS is the one who put her down to sleep then left.

Oh Lord!
FS was there too???

Just from reading different things, she seemed like the most "reliable" of the bunch.

Wonder what her role in this was.

nevermind

IMO no.
The evidence would/could be in an internal cavity (I know! I hate typing that).

It would take longer for the fire to destroy that evidence than it would to burn facial features.

JMO

That would be in the case of rape with someone leaving bodily fluids. But there are other vile acts that may have happened that would not leave that type of evidence. She could have been forced to do something to someone for example, or someone may have fondled her and pleasured themselves. Again, hard to even describe these scenarios, but the statement had me confused.

Oh Lord!
FS was there too???

Just from reading different things, she seemed like the most "reliable" of the bunch.

Wonder what her role in this was.

Ok from the Top
VS and KS live in the House

QLS, KS VS, VH, And I think there Significant others were at the House sometime during the Party.

However, I am not sure if this is the counted 6 that were at the party that night...:banghead:

That would be in the case of rape with someone leaving bodily fluids. But there are other vile acts that may have happened that would not leave that type of evidence. She could have been forced to do something to someone for example, or someone may have fondled her and pleasured themselves. Again, hard to even describe these scenarios, but the statement had me confused.

Yeah, I get that. But rape would be about the only act that left evidence that could be traceable right?

That's what I meant.

If she was raped, and he left fluid, then I would think that would outlast her facial features in a fire since it would be internal.

JMO

Ok from the Top
VS and KS live in the House

QLS, KS VS, VH, And I think there Significant others were at the House sometime during the Party.

However, I am not sure if this is the counted 6 that were at the party that night...:banghead:

If FS put her to bed, or on the floor in the dining room, does that mean she was there at the party?
If so, you can add her to your list.

This is crazy.

Source: Polygraph confirms mom unaware of girl's snatching
1:06 PM, Jul. 26, 2011

The mother of a 5-year-old who disappeared from her Detroit home this weekend said she is going to Sinai-Grace Hospital this morning for an oral swab so authorities can compare her DNA to that of a charred body found in an abandoned home.

Police, though, told the Free Press that a DNA sample was taken from Konesha Smith on Sunday and that she wouldn’t have to go to a hospital to provide a sample.

Smith said she is “holding out hope” that the body discovered on Waverly is not her daughter, Mariha Trenice Smith

http://www.freep.com/article/201107...-snatching?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Source: Polygraph confirms mom unaware of girl's snatching
1:06 PM, Jul. 26, 2011

The mother of a 5-year-old who disappeared from her Detroit home this weekend said she is going to Sinai-Grace Hospital this morning for an oral swab so authorities can compare her DNA to that of a charred body found in an abandoned home.

Police, though, told the Free Press that a DNA sample was taken from Konesha Smith on Sunday and that she wouldn’t have to go to a hospital to provide a sample.

Smith said she is “holding out hope” that the body discovered on Waverly is not her daughter, Mariha Trenice Smith

http://www.freep.com/article/201107...-snatching?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

That's an odd title for that article. I don't see anything about that in the article. Wonder who the "source" is.

LE spokesperson has not said anything about that.

I don't find it hard to believe she does not know what happened to her child. She was passed out (according to her own statement).

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back