MI Mi - Marissa Escareno, 16, Melvindale, 3 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Honor Roll Student

[FONT=&quot]Delagarza says it's unlike Marissa to just walk away and not contact her parents or any other family members.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"She's on the honor roll," Delagarza said. "She is enrolled in college program. She does co-op high school and college classes."[/FONT]

Thank you for starting this thread. I swear she had one when she first went missing. I've searched for it several times since then with no results. It made me think it had been removed for some reason.

I used to teach in a high crime area, lots of criminals and gangs (like stated above). It was sad to see the "good, smart" kids get pulled into that lifestyle. It's hard to see any kid get pulled in. I've never felt like Marissa was voluntarily missing. She might have willingly gone to the party, but I don't think she intended to stay gone. I am so scared for her and her parents.

Marissa went missing on May 1 from Detroit, according to the NCMEC poster linked above, so this appears to be a second disappearance for her - after the one on March 3.

Marissa went missing on May 1 from Detroit, according to the NCMEC poster linked above, so this appears to be a second disappearance for her - after the one on March 3.

I believe she made contact with her family on May 1, but they haven't "seen" her since March 3.

Hey everyone, the Already Gone podcast did an episode on Marissa and interviewed her biological aunt. A good listen.

I actually had a dream that I found Marissa last night. Come home girl, your family is worried.

attachment.php
Created a new flyer with permission from Marissa's sister, Julia. Please share if you are in Detroit area. Thank you!

Attachments

• Missing Marissa Flyer.jpg
    Missing Marissa Flyer.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 155
I often think about this young girl. At one point she did come home or make contact with her parents? Then left again? I pray everyday for the missing. Please come home Marissa!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

The already gone podcast is my absolute favorite. Her investigations are thorough. Her compassion is beautiful and shines through the dark topic. She is a very humble and inspirational lady. I wait impatiently for each one, but as I listen to the new podcast it's obvious that great time has been spent on collecting facts.

The already gone podcast is my absolute favorite. Her investigations are thorough. Her compassion is beautiful and shines through the dark topic. She is a very humble and inspirational lady. I wait impatiently for each one, but as I listen to the new podcast it's obvious that great time has been spent on collecting facts.

Article from today: http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/det...-publics-help-in-locating-missing-17-year-old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the Missing in Michigan Facebook group AND the Bring Marissa Home facebook group, Marissa, who turned 18 two weeks ago, checked in with law enforcement and is no longer considered "missing"

This afternoon we got a call that Detroit Police Department closed Marissa’s missing persons case. She recently checked in to a local police department to show she's alive. While she still hasn't contacted her family, we are happy to know she's alive.

All we can do at this point is pray that she is safe, remembers her self-worth and be here for her when/if she ever decides to return to her home and family. Thank you all for sharing our posts, for your prayers and well-wishes.

I say a silent prayer that Marissa has a change of heart an reaches out to her family. You never know what each day brings. My love to her family who's heart's are broken. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back