• Missing Since 02/14/2007
  • Missing From Taylor, Michigan
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 09/27/1985 (35)
  • Age 21 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'5 - 5'7, 140 - 160 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description A dark-colored jacket with "USA" on the sleeves, a button-down shirt with a collar, blue jeans and white Nike shoes.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown/hazel eyes. Hawley's nicknames are Mike and Mikey. He has the following tattoos: a snake on his chest and the name "Amanda" and the phrase "Money over *advertiser censored*" or the letters "MOB" on his right forearm. His head was shaved at the time of his disappearance, and he had a goatee.
Details of Disappearance
Hawley was last seen in Taylor, Michigan on February 14, 2007. He was a friend's home near Cyprus Street and Telegraph Road when he got into a physical altercation with his girlfriend. Her father picked both of them up in his car.
Hawley's girlfriend and her father later said they dropped him off at Wheeler and McDonald Street. He has never been heard from again. Police stated he is missing under suspicious circumstances, and his mother fears he was murdered.
Hawley worked as a carpenter in the construction industry at the time of his disappearance. His case remains unsolved. Michael Curtis Hawley Jr. – The Charley Project Interesting comments here from a family member Log into Facebook indicating the girlfriends father had previous beat Michael and was hospitalized prior to his disappearance.
DETROIT: Mother asks for help finding son last seen in Taylor

Hopefully police will solve this case. It's solvable. Imo after reading the case I thought it was clear who were the suspects in his disappearance and probable murder. Then I read comments from friends and family and if you believe them it's obvious. I don't think his friends and family would lie as I'm sure they want justice and the right person/people be brought to justice.

Hopefully police will solve this case. It's solvable. Imo after reading the case I thought it was clear who were the suspects in his disappearance and probable murder. Then I read comments from friends and family and if you believe them it's obvious. I don't think his friends and family would lie as I'm sure they want justice and the right person/people be brought to justice.
What's going on here? His girlfriend's father had beat him up before and put him in the hospital? Wasn't he even investigated? :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back