Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Info arrived at from reading local reports from Monroe Talks - Heresay

I just heard that the news aired some info about some "evidence" being removed from a home aprox 2 miles from the Buchanan's apt., and that the owner of that home had been witnessed burning things in a fire pit recently.

Edit - I see here they say he's been burning stuff for the last few days
http://monroetalks.com/forum/index.php?topic=13727.msg339401#msg339401

They are saying they are searching 1520 Oak St, on the east side of Monroe and people are saying they have covered a fire pit with a tarp.

Just posting as I am reading it form the locals...

Someone else is saying a coroner has been called to the scene.

Channel 4 seems to be where the info is coming from.
I'm not local, anyone watching that can confirm this info?

Toledo papers are claiming shes alive and ok?

Can't get on channel 4 right now, have been trying for several mins. I'm about to scream.

Toledo papers are claiming shes alive and ok?

Oh please let that be the case!
That would be such incredibly great news!

Is that the latest though? I know they posted earlier that they had no reason to doubt this, but that was before this latest news broke out.

I agree Closer - but thats WAY conflicting info from what Detroit area is saying.....

This was just posted by someone at Monroe Talks a couple minutes ago - Heresay

Re: AMBER ALERT!!!! Monroe Mi
« Reply #2587 on: Today at 06:58:06 PM »

just came back from going by the house on oak st eerie police and tv people still there takin pics and people all over watching.looks to me like he's done something out of the way

I am starting to dislike when things "heat up" every so often with this case because we seem to get 10 news sources giving 10 completely different reports. I know it's kind of like that with every case but sheesh.... I see someone reported human remains found and then another station reported NO human remains found... some said coroner on the way, some said NO coroner...

I never know if I am doing a disservice to the folks here by posting info as i find it when things break like this... because there's no telling what's accurate. But I want to post stuff as I find it... :shakehead:

Posted by a local on Monroe Talk - Heresay

Word is that J has arrived on the scene of the house in question, on Oak street.

Re: AMBER ALERT!!!! Monroe Mi
« Reply #2593 on: Today at 07:04:04 PM »

okay im back....went down to the house on oak....a old white man lives there...police, newscrews everywhere....they've been there since 4am.....jennifer was there...but i heard she just got there....so, yes she is allowed to roam freely....don't know why she not helping in the search....

This is torture and I'm not even a family member!

Prayers for all who love Nevaeh, may they know the truth, sooner than later.

May I please make a request in a very polite and very gentle way? When we bring what the locals are saying to this thread can we make sure we notate that it is heresay or gossip.

I've gotten confused a bit during the last few days. :blushing:

Thank you.

May I please make a request in a very polite and very gentle way? When we bring what the locals are saying to this thread can we make sure we notate that it is heresay or gossip.

Thank you.

I've been confused as well.........make that even more confused than I usually am!!

Maybe in BOLD at the top of a post we can put LOCAL or RUMOR
I personally value greatly the insight and information provided by them in ALL cases.

I think it is all hype, I got on channel 4 nothing new, Monroetalk has died down, someone had stated they had mom at house in east side of Monroe ( Oak St ) but now they are gone. I think it would be a miracle if two news stations agreed one thing in this case.

Thank you.

I apologize, you are absolutely correct. Thanks!
I have edited my recent posts with headings to clarify it's all local heresay.

Thank you A closer look for helping me out :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member